PWR Fanasty Booking league

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanasty Booking League from the fans of PWR fan site.

3 posters

OMD's Monday Night Raw Shows

OneManDynasty

OMD's Monday Night Raw Shows Empty OMD's Monday Night Raw Shows

Post  OneManDynasty Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 pm

WWE Raw 1

The show begins with Michael Cole being taken out of the arena by two security guards, he gets put into a car. Then another car pulls up out steps Good Old JR. He walks out and waves at Cole as that car goes off with Cole screaming and shouting.

JR: What a Vintage goodbye.

The Raw intro then plays.

1 Minute

In the arena Jerry “The King” Lawler is at the announce table he has a mic.

Lawler: Ladies and Gentlemen I have some good and bad news. The bad news is that Michael Cole is fired from Monday Night Raw (Crowd cheers). No im joking that’s good news but this is even better, right now it gives me great pleasure in introducing back to Monday Night Raw Good Old JR.

JR gets a great reaction he then takes his spot at the announce table.

JR: Well King its great to be back on Raw and it’s a shame that a jackass like Michael Cole is fired.

Lawler: Thank god your back JR I couldn’t take anymore off Cole.

JR: That’s the past now its time for some Monday Night Raw action.

2 Minutes

Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston comes out to a good reaction as he gets ready for his match with the returning Rhino in a Money In The Bank Qualifying match.

Match 1
    Money In The Match Qualifying Match
    Kofi Kingston © vs. Rhino
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    The match starts with an aggressive Rhino who straight attacks Kofi, he gets Kofi in the corner and whips him into the opposite corner. Rhino runs at Kofi at nails him in the corner. Rhino then does a back suplex for 2. Rhino grabs Kofi’s ribs and squeezes, Kofi gets up but Rhino hits him in the back, Rhino then slams Kofi for another 2. Rhino picks Kofi up and whips him and goes for a close line but Kofi ducks it and then levels Rhino with a few shots, he then runs off the ropes and jumps onto Rhino who catches him and gives him a power slam he covers Kofi but only 2.

Rhino thinks that’s it and gets in the Gore position, he goes for it but Kofi shows his amazing athleticism and jumps over Rhino, he then decks Rhino with a running close line. Kofi then goes to the top rope and hit’s a missile dropkick, Kofi covers Rhino for 2. Kofi then goes for the SOS but Rhino blocks it then delivers a big spine buster, he takes a moment then covers Kofi him for 2 again.

Rhino again goes for the Gore but as he does Kofi kicks him in the shoulder, Kofi then hit’s the SOS. Kofi then motions for the Boom Drop and does it, he signals for the Trouble In Paradise. Rhino gets up and Kofi hits him with the Trouble In Paradise, he covers him and gets the win.

Winner: Kofi Kingston Match Time: 5 Minutes

JR: An impressive win for the Intercontinental Champion there over Rhino who brought the fight to Kofi.

Lawler: Rhino on his return to Raw did want to make a statement but Kofi was too much for him tonight.

JR: So Kofi Kingston is the first superstar to qualify for the Money In The Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania.

Kofi celebrates with the Intercontinental Championship as the camera goes to outside the arena and a limo pulls up. Out steps Vince McMahon.

JR: The Chairman of the board is here what will he have to say.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break LayCool walk up to the makeup area. Then The Beautiful People walk up behind them.

Angelina: Erm excuse me just what the hell are you doing.

Velvet: Look Angelina its LayCool.

Michelle: Oh look Layla its those two blondes where have I seen from before.

Layla: Oh yeah I remember these two.

Michelle: Ive got it now you’re the two blonde hookers who are in our business. You don’t belong here this is LayCool’s show.

Layla: Do your deserve a favour and leave if you know what’s best for you blondie.

Angelina: REALLY you two.

Velvet: Listen here you two jumped up bitches don’t want to mess with us two or else.

Michelle: Oh were really scared, Layla lets lets go.

LayCool leave as The Beautiful People look on.

Velvat: What a couple of wannabees

2 Minutes

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon then makes his entrance he gets a mic.

Vince: Now tonight on Raw there is returns of some old faces and there is some new faces that have joined the Raw brand. I was thinking that there was some changes that were needed on Raw, the first thing that was shouting at me was Michael Cole (Crowd boos). Yes Michael Cole he needed to go from Raw (Crowd cheers), so I fired his ass. Secondly who to replace him and there was no one better suited than Good Old JR (Who gets a pop from his name being mentioned). So Cole is out and JR is in, but I still thought there’s something else.

The Raw GM, for too damn long now we’ ve had this anonymous Raw GM. Well as you can see the laptop isn’t there anymore. Because tonight were not playing around with an anonymous GM, tonight we have the real thing. Tonight on Raw the new GM of Raw will be announced. But before I go I think you great WWE fans deserve a main event tonight, but not just any main event. What I have planned tonight is huge its epic.

So for the main event it will be an All Star 5 Way Match, not only that but also the winner will earn themselves at WWE title match at WRESTLEMANIA. That’s big, but do you want to know who the 5 are (Crowd says yes). You will like this, firstly we have The Viper Randy Orton (Crowd pops), then we have returning to Raw Mr. Monday Night Rob Van Dam (Crowd pops), then another return The Game HHH (Crowd pops). That’s huge but lets add the final two, how about John Cena (Crowd pops), and the final competitor is another superstar returning to Raw, Jeff Hardy (Crowd pops). Ladies and Gentlemen that is a main event. Thank you for your time enjoy the show.

Vince leaves as his music plays.

7 Minutes

Lawler: JR did you hear that match.

JR: An unbelievable star studded main event here tonight for the right to face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania.

Lawler: But we also heard that the new Raw GM is here and he will be announced tonight.

JR: Speculation will go around until he is announced.

Lawler: Who do you think it is.

JR: I havnt got a clue But I do know that tonight the main event is sure to be a hell of a match.

There’s a graphic of the main event shown as we go to break.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break Jack Swagger makes his return to Raw and walks to the ring for his match with Evan Bourne. This is another Money In The Bank Qualifying Match.

Match 2
    Money In The Bank Qualifying Match.
    Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    The match starts out with them locking up and Swagger getting the clear advantage. He has Bourne in headlock he pushes Bourne off and cockily smiles, again they go to lock up Swagger yet again gets Bourne in a head lock he pushes Bourne off again. Swagger then arrogantly lets Bourne put a headlock on him, Bourne goes in for it but then kicks Swagger in the mid section he does it a couple more times. He runs off the ropes and hit’s a running leg lariat. He goes to the top rope but Swagger leaves the ring, but he turns into Bourne who comes off the top with a cross body.

Bourne puts Swagger back into the ring, he goes for a springboard move off the ropes, but Swagger moves out of the way. Swagger then runs at Bourne and knocks him off the apron to the ground. Swagger goes after Bourne, he sends him legs first into the ring steps. Swagger controls the match now, he goes after the left leg of Bourne. He applies holds and strikes to the leg, Bourne tries to get back up but Swagger keeps knocking him right back down.

Swagger picks Bourne up and gets him position for the Gutrench power bomb, but Bourne blocks it he then kicks Swagger in the legs which sends Swagger down to one knee. Bourne then tries to run off the ropes but Swagger catches one of his legs, Bourne then answers back with an enzuiguri kick to Swagger’s head. Bourne covers Swagger but only 2.

Bourne with the injured leg goes to the top rope. He takes his time, which lets Swagger get up and jump onto the top rope. Swagger hits Bourne a few times. Swagger looks at the canvas then tries to do a gutrench power bomb off the top. The crowd gasp, but Bourne fights it off. He hits Swagger with a few shots until Swagger falls to the mat. Swagger gets up and Bourne jumps onto him with a double knee drop. Bourne makes the cover but again only a 2.

Bourne runs off the ropes but he runs right into Swagger who kicks him then hit’s a belly to belly suplex. Swagger places Bourne in the corner and does the Swagger bomb twice. He covers Bourne but he kicks out. Swagger is furious and go back to Bourne’s leg. He gets the ankle lock locked in. But Bourne gets to the ropes. Swagger cant believe it and doesn’t know what to do.

Swagger then surprisingly goes to the top rope, he takes time as he is unsure on the top rope. Swagger goes for a frog splash but Bourne moves. Now Bourne goes to the top rope and hit’s the Air Bourne and the crowd pops big. Bourne covers Swagger and gets the win and advances to the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania.

Winner: Evan Bourne Match Time: 10 Minutes

JR: What a match and what a match between two young superstars looking to make a name for themselves on Raw.

King: Swagger thought he could beeat Evan with his superior Wrestling skills, but Bourne showed heart and determination and beat Swagger.

JR: Jack Swagger will be mad at himself for the way he lost the match, Swagger is not a high flyer like Evan and that cost Swagger the match. But Evan Bourne is going to Wrestlemania to compete in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Bourne celebrates as replays of the Air Bourne as shown, Evan leaves the ring. Swagger gets up and is devastated he looks at the Wrestlemania logo then leaves.

1 Minute

Backstage now with Josh Matthews.

Josh: Right now I have two very special guests, there are both making there return to Raw. Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam.

Josh: Jeff ill come to you first, what does it feel like to be back on Monday Night Raw.

Jeff: Well it feels great it feels amazing, for a while now I’ve let my career slip away. But now that im back on Raw im more focused more hungry that ever and what better time to comeback for just in time for Wrestlemania.

Josh: RVD your thoughts.

RVD: Jeff you must be reading my mind dude, you want my thoughts well Jeff just said it. Im back Mr Monday Night is back on Monday Night Raw, me and Jeff were back in the bigtime and were back to play with the big players in this industry.

Josh: But Gentlemen you have a match tonight.

RVD: Yeah that mega huge match tonight, yeah its gonna be wicked awesome dude. We have 5 of the most popular superstars of all time. Only magic can happen when where put together, so expect fireworks tonight.

Jeff: Me and Rob we’ve faced these guys before, hell everyone in this match has history we each other. But that’s history im about the now and the future and for now I plan on winning this match and in the future I plan on becoming the new WWE Champion.

Josh: So tonights winner will be who guys.

Jeff: The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Har (RVD cuts Jeff off)

RVD: Rob Van Dam. (He does the thumbs to the shoulders pose)

They both then smile at each other as the segment ends and we go to break.

3 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break out comes Divas Champion Eve Torres she takes a seat at ringside. The winner of the next match will face her for the Divas title next week. 1 Minute

Match 3
    Beth Phoenix vs. Natalya
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    The match starts out with them shaking hands, then they lock up. Beth gets the upper hand in the early going. She tries for a Glam slam but Natalya fights it off, Natalya then tries for a northern lights suplex but Beth blocks it, she then close lines Natalya. Beth then does a snap suplex on Natalya for 2. Beth then follows up with a backbreaker for another 2. Beth picks Natalya up and goes for a body slam but Natalya slips out of it and turns it into a roll up for 2. Beth goes to close line Natalya but she avoids it and gets another roll up for 2.

Natalya delivers a back suplex on Beth for 2. She then picks Beth up and gives her a knee breaker. Natalya applies pressure on Beth’s legs. She then gets the sharpshooter locked in. Beth crawls to the ropes, but Natalya pulls here back. Beth then powers up and turns onto her back and pushes Natalya away. Natalya then tries to get the sharpshooter locked in but Beth pushes her away. Beth gets to here feet Natalya goes for a close line but Beth ducks it then hit’s the Glam slam on Natayla, Beth covers her and gets the win.

Winner: Beth Phoenix Match Time: 4 Minutes

Beth celebrates then looks at Eve, they stare then Eve looks at her Divas title on her shoulder.

JR: Beth Phoenix wants to be the top divas here on Raw again and next week she has to beat Eve Torres.

Natalya gets up and she puts her hand out to Beth and they shake hands then hug, Natalya raises Beth’s arm as we go the back.

1 Minute

Vince McMahon is leaving the arena when Josh Matthews catches up with him.

Josh: Mr. McMahon where are you going.

Vince: I have some business to attend to.

Josh: But what about the new Raw GM.

Vince: (Vince smirks) He’ll be just fine I’ll be on Raw next week to see him, but Josh right now I have to go.

Vince gets into his limo and leaves.

JR: Well Mr. McMahon or not coming up after the break the new Raw GM is announced.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break the lights are out in the arena, then sirens go off then HOLLA IF YA HERE ME is heard. Scott Steiner in a suit comes out, he gets into the ring and gets a mic.

Steiner: What a great crowd here tonight (Crowd cheers, Steiner takes his shades off) Just like I thought ya’all a bunch of scumbags (Crowd boos) Im Scott Steiner Big Poppa Pump and im the new General Manager on Raw. I run the show so you sons of bitches fans and everyone on the Raw roster now answer to me.

Then Mick Foley’s music is played and he comes out to a big pop he gets a mic and gets in the ring.

Steiner: The hell do you want you fat piece of crap, this is my show.

Foley: Scotty oh Scotty, you’ve done well here. I was thinking of people who could be the GM and I never for one moment thought it would be you.

Steiner: What are you saying Foley.

Foley: Im just surprised that the all powerful Big Poppa Pump now is in charge of the flap ship show of this great industry.

Steiner: You know what I’ve heard enough (Steiner takes his suit jacket off) Mick Foley you son of a bitch I’ll rip your head off your shoulders right now.

Foley: Whoa whoa calm down Scotty I don’t want any violence here.

Steiner; Well I do you come out here and ruin my moment, in front of all these morons (Crowd boos) You’ve got two choices one I kick your ass and two I kick your ass.

Foley: (Who has a puzzled look on his face after that last comment from Steiner: Oh so you really wanna put them up and fight.

Steiner: Lets do it you fat bastard.

Foley: Do you people wanna see me and Scott Steiner fight (Crowd says yes)

There’s then a Foley chant, they go face to face then Steiner pushes Foley away. But then from the ramp comes Rob Terry. He decks Foley with a big shot from behind, Steiner and Terry stomp on Foley. They pick Foley up and Steiner does a flatliner, they pick him up again and Terry does a big spine buster. Steiner then gets the Steiner recliner on Foley, he lets go after a while. The crowd boo big Steiner and Terry then look on at Foley, as we go to break.

9 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break there’s replay of the beat down on Foley from Steiner and Terry.

JR: So we know Scott Steiner is the new Raw GM but there was no need for what happened to Mick.

King: Scott Steiner off all people is the new GM, but Mick didn’t deserve this and what the hell does this Rob Terry have with Steiner.

JR: It was great to see Mick again but this Big Rob Terry made an Impact tonight on Raw after the announcement that Scott Steiner is the Raw GM.

2 Minutes

World Tag Team Champions Santino and Kozlov come out for there match. There walking down the ramp when suddenly two guys jump them from behind, its Gunner and Murphy. Gunner sends Santino into the barricade. Gunner and Murphy then beat down on Kozlov, they get a table out from under the ring. Murphy has a chain he chokes Santino with it, he then DDT’s Santino on the ramp. They continue beating down Kozlov they then pick him up and both choke slam him through the table. The crowd boos big, as Gunner and Murphy leave to the back.

2 Minutes

JR; Just what the hell is going on now, who are those guys.

King: Mick Foley just got destroyed and now Santino and Kozlov get the same treatment from these two.

JR: If this is a sign of what’s to come with Scott Steiner running Raw expect anything.

Backstage Jack Swagger is angry.

Swagger: My Wrestlemania dream doesn’t end like this. I don’t get the chance to win Money In The Bank then becomes WWE Champion. I’ll have to go to one of the big boys.

A backstage worker walks past and Swagger tells him what is he looking at, Swagger then walks on as the camera turns to Primo talking to Sarita.

Carlito; Primo come we need to focus.

Primo: Hold on.

Carlito; No Primo we have a second chance we cant throw it away, lets win our match then you can talk to all the girls you want.

Primo: Your right lets do this bro.

Carlito walks away as Primo tells Sarita there’ll talk later.

1 Minute

John Cena is shown in his dressing room, he turns and there is HHH.

Cena: Well what would you know its HHH. How many times have we done this now.

HHH: Too many to count, but im not here for look back at the history we have, im here to send you a message.

Cena: A message really, what that your going to plough through me and the other 3 guys. Then your going to win then go onto Wrestlemania and win there. Save it because that aint happening.

HHH; Cena we both know what each of us are capable of I just wanna say that if it comes down to me and you.

Randy Orton then enters.

Orton: If it comes down to you and him then what Hunter ha. Because that isn’t going to happen, we know one another I get that, but we each know each others strengths and weaknesses. So im telling you two that if I get the chance to hit either of you with a RKO or even a Punt to your skull then I wont hold back.

HHH: Just try it Randy, but I hope you havnt forgotten what I am capable of and what ive done to you and to you John in the past.

Cena: We all know what were capable of but tonight, the fact is 5 of the most popular superstars will collide only one can win only one can go to Wrestlemania, it could be one of us 3 it could be Jeff or RVD. All I know is im ready to go to war out there, but are you two ready for war.

The 3 of them stare at each other as it goes to break

3 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its tag team action.

Match 4
    Carlito and Primo vs. Doug Williams and Magnus
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    The match starts with Carlito and Doug, Carlito tries to use his speed but Doug stops him and grounds him. Doug and Magnus tag in and out and control Carlito, they do double team moves like a double suplex, Magnus does a backbreaker and Doug then comes from the top with a knee to Carlito’s ribs. Doug then goes to the top again and does a European uppercut for a 2 count. He then does a running knee in the corner to Carlito, Magnus is in now he then goes for a backstabber on Carlito but it backfires. Carlito then does a dropkick on Magnus then goes to tag Primo, but Doug gets in but Carlito gives him a rolling cutter he tags in Primo.

He does a dropkick off the top rope to Magnus, he then does a hurricanrana to Doug. Primo then tries to vertical suplex Magnus but Doug stops it. Carlito tags Primos back, Doug then runs at Primo but he moves and Doug goes to the outside. Primo then does a suicide dive through the ropes onto Doug. In the ring Magnus gets up and Carlito does the backstabber on him, he covers him and gets the win.

Winners: Carlito and Primo Match Time: 4 Minutes

JR: A good win there for the Colons, over this English team who were looking to impress.

King: Carlito’s experience really helped him there and getting the win for him and Primo.

1 Minute

The graphic of the main event is shown then Miz and Alex Riley are shown walking backstage, JR says that after the break Miz will speak.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWE Champion The Miz walks out to the stage with Alex Riley. He has a mic.

Miz; What a night its been, we’ve seen returns we’ve seen a new GM we’ve seen action all over the place. But now the best part is here, ME. Forget everyone that has appeared cause they don’t stand up to me. I am the WWE Champion and I am the focal point of this show, not John Cena, not HHH, not Jeff Hardy, not Randy Orton and not RVD. It doesn’t matter who you are . So to the 5 men in the main event I hope you put on a performance you can be proud off. I hope you beat the living hell out of each other. Because come Wrestlemania the inevitable will happen and that’s me retaining my WWE Championship. Because Im The Miz and IM AWESOME.

3 Minutes

JR: Strong words from the WWE Champion there, but who will be the one to challenge Miz at Wrestlemania.

JR and King then talk about tonight’s Raw and there are highlights shown like, Kofi and Evan Bourne winning there matches, Steiner and Terry attack on Foley and the Gunner and Murphy attack on Santino and Kozlov. They then hype the main event some more and then go to break.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 5
    5 Way Match
    Winner Faces WWE Champion The Miz at Wrestlemania
    John Cena vs. HHH vs. Jeff Hardy vs. RVD vs. Randy Orton
    (Entrances 4 Minutes)
    The match starts with all 5 looking at each other, Cena then does the U Cant C Me to each of them. RVD then does the RVD thumb to the shoulder pose, Jeff then goes to the rope and poses. Orton then poses on the top rope. HHH then shrugs his shoulders and does the Suck It. HHH then sends Orton over the top rope and out of the ring. RVD then does a spinning heel kick to HHH which sends him out of the ring. RVD goes on his arms and knees as Jeff runs and uses him and jumps over the top rope right into HHH and Orton. RVD goes to run off the ropes but Cena close lines him. Cena picks RVD up and tries to AA him. But RVD grabs a hold of the top rope, Cena then AA’s RVD over the top rope onto Jeff, Orton, HHH.

Cena goes outside the ring, he tries to whip RVD back into the ring but he jumps and lands on the apron he then kicks Cena. He puts Cena over the barricade and goes to the apron and does a spinning kick on him. HHH then sends RVD hard into the ring steps. HHH then tries to whip Jeff into the barricade but Jeff counters it. HHH goes into the barricade, Jeff runs at him and knocks him over the barricade. Orton is at the announce table, Jeff then climbs onto the barricade and walks across it then tries to jump onto Orton but Orton moves and Jeff goes face first into the announce table.

Orton works on Jeff in the ring, he does the Orton stomp, then a knee drop for a 2 count. Orton signals for an RKO he goes for it but Jeff counters it and he tries for a Twist Of Fate, but Orton counters that right into an RKO. Orton goes to cover Jeff but RVD breaks the pin up. He levels Orton with a big spinning heel kick. RVD then does the rolling thunder, he covers Orton but only 2. Jeff is up and he and RVD work together on Orton. Jeff does a front suplex, Jeff then picks RVD and RVD drops down with a leg drop on Orton.

Cena is back in now, he and RVD trade shots until Jeff kicks Cena. They try to double suplex Cena but Cena blocks it, Cena then shows his amazing strength by suplexing both Jeff and RVD. Meanwhile HHH is back in the ring, Cena backs into HHH. He turns around and they trade shots, neither getting the upper hand, until Orton gets back up and double close lines them both. Orton controls the match now, he sends Jeff and RVD out of the ring, he then waits for Cena to get up he goes for the RKO but Cena pushes Orton right into HHH who gives Orton a spine buster. Cena then tries a AA on HHH but he counters it into a DDT.

Cena, Orton, HHH are down in the ring, RVD gets back in now. He goes for a split legged moonsault and hits it on Cena, he covers him but Jeff breaks it up. They stare at each other, Jeff says its about the title, they are about to square off when Orton pushes Jeff into RVD. Orton rolls up Jeff but only a 2 count. Jeff gets up but Orton gives him an inverted backbreaker. HHH then tries to pedigree Orton but he back drops HHH to the outside.

Out of the nowhere Jack Swagger comes out with a steel chair. He hits HHH over the back, he waits until HHH gets up and hits him in the face with the steel chair. HHH is busted open, security comes out and gets Swagger away a serious looking Swagger begins to go to the back. Swagger then barges past the security and hits HHH again over the head with the chair. Swagger now leaves as HHH is laid out.

The match goes on as Cena has RVD up for a AA, but Jeff comes off the rope with a Whisper In The Wind onto Cena. Jeff then goes to the top rope again he goes for a Swanton Bomb and hits it on Cena, he covers him but Orton breaks it up. Orton again tries a RKO on Jeff but he counters it and does a jawbreaker. Cena then close lines RVD which sends him to the outside.

Cena and RVD end up brawling on the outside, RVD slams Cena face first into the announce table. RVD takes the announce table cover off and takes out the monitors. He now goes to get the ring steps. He sets them up, he looks at the announce table but his took to long. Cena picks RVD up and gives a AA through the announce table.

Back in the ring Jeff and Orton are exhausted as they try to get an advantage on each other. Cena on the outside falls to the ground as he worn out too. Jeff goes to kick Orton but he catches his leg but Jeff comes back with a back kick which sends Orton into the corner. Jeff unleashes a flurry a punches to Orton, then he uses the ropes and ends up dropkicking Orton in the corner. Jeff gingerly goes to the top rope, he goes for a Swanton Bomb but Orton moves just in time.

Cena gets back into the ring he gives Orton a couple of shoulder block, then a spinning out suplex. Cena then does the U Cant C Me then the 5 Knuckle Shuffle to Orton. Cena waits for Orton to get up to do the AA, but from the crowd out comes Mr. Kennedy he sends Cena shoulder first into the ring post. Kennedy then hit’s the Mic Check on Cena. Kennedy then crouches over Cena and says “Do you remember me Cena, its Mr. Kennedy…..Kennedy”. Mr. Kennedy then leaves through the crowd as the crowd boo Kennedy.

Orton gets up and its between him and Jeff who picks himself up on the apron. Orton then kicks him and hit’s the Elevated DDT, he signals for the RKO. But he hesitates then takes a few steps back and now tries to Punt Jeff Hardy. He goes for it but Jeff moves and then hit’s a Twist Of Fate on Orton. Jeff once again goes to the top rope and hit’s the Swanton Bomb and covers Orton and Jeff Hardy gets the win.

Winner: Jeff Hardy Match Time: 24 Minutes

Jeff gets to his feet and celebrates as the crowd goes crazy after a wild and thrilling match. Cena and RVD are shown both down on the outside, highlights from the match are shown. From Swagger attacking HHH, the great action, Kennedy interfering to the finish.

JR: After an unbelievable match that was non stop action filled from the start to the end match its Jeff Hardy who stands tall and victorious.

King: JR what a night it has been and that match just capped it off, a truly spectacular match.

JR; 5 of the top stars in this business put everything they had all for the right to be in the main event at Wrestlemania.

Jeff Hardy looks at the Wrestlemania logo then WWE Champion The Miz comes out on the stage. He raises the WWE title as Jeff and Miz stare at each other.

JR: We are on the road to Wrestlemania tonight superstars signalled there intentions but Jeff Hardy will meet The Miz for the WWE Championship.

Raw ends with Jeff and The Miz staring at each other

2 Minutes

OneManDynasty

OMD's Monday Night Raw Shows Empty Re: OMD's Monday Night Raw Shows

Post  OneManDynasty Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:22 pm

WWE Raw 2 Preview:

Last week saw returns to Monday Night Raw and a wild night of action. Scott Steiner is the new Raw GM, last week he and Rob Terry dismantled Mick Foley. What will the new GM have to say this week as he look to stamp his authority on Raw. Also the chairman of the board Vince McMahon is going to be on Raw to talk to the new Raw GM.

WWE Champion The Miz will show why he is WWE Champion and why he is the Awesome One as he challenges anyone on the Raw roster to face him. The Miz's Wrestlemania opponent Jeff Hardy will be action too as The Viper Randy Orton has demanded that he face Jeff.

John Cena will speak on the attack from Mr. Kennnedy during last weeks's main event. Jack Swagger will also speak and explain why he assualted HHH last week.

The Divas title is on the line as Eve Torres defends her title against The Glamazon Beth Pheonix. There's also two more Money In The Bank Qualifiers, plus much more on Monday Night Raw.

Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Really nice opening haha with Cole leaving Jr coming back.

Good opening match with Kofi /Rhino

BP/Laycool very good idea possible mania match?

Vince was okay but was it really needed?

Bourne Swagger good match little surprised Bourne went over but ok.

Beth Natty was ok set up divas title match

Steiner as GM…..should be entertaining atleast lol BRT Steiner bodyguard? LOL

MURPHGUN Greatest booked team in wrestling

Colons vs. Team British eh

Good Miz promo

Great main event run ins were okay I guess

On the road to Wrestlemania for sure Miz vs. Hardy
    Overall 8/10 good first show.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 am

WWE Raw 2

There’s a video highlight package from last week’s Raw with, Scott Steiner being revealed as the new Raw GM, the attack on Mick Foley and highlights from the main event, including Swagger and Mr. Kennedy interfering, the video ends with a Jeff and Miz shot. Then the Raw intro.

2 Minutes

The pyro goes off as the crowd are excited, then we go to JR and King.

JR: Last week was a real news worthy Raw, but will this week be even bigger. As we continue on the road to Wrestlemania.

King: That’s right JR, we are on the road to Wrestlemania, and tonight Raw is sure to unpredictable again.

JR: Tonight there will be confrontations, title matches, and Money In The Bank qualifying matches.

1 Minute

Then John Cena comes out to a big pop, he is looking serious he gets in the ring and gets a mic.

Cena: Alright I aint gonna waste time with this, as you all saw last week we had a monumental main event. 5 of the top most popular and top superstars in this business, it was a great match I didn’t win and im not going to Wrestlemania to compete for the WWE title. That is disappointing but that’s not why im disappointed. A certain someone injected there way into the match a match they had no business being in, yeah Jack Swagger got involved and smashed HHH in with a steel chair. But Jack Swagger trust me when I tell you, you’ll get what’s coming to you when HHH gets his hands on you.

But back to Mr. Kennedy (Cena says in a mocking way), just where the hell have you been and why do you wanna get in my business for. You made a mistake and you will pay, so instead of me talking about it why don’t you come down here and we can do this thing right now.

There’s a wait until off all people The Uso’s comes out they have mics.

Cena: (Who is shocked) Hey guys no disrespect but I don’t have a problem with you. I want Mr. Kennedy.

Jey: See Cena we were listening to you and we thought we’ve had enough.

Jimmy: Were here to shut you up Cena, we went to Steiner and we asked for a match with you right now.

Cena: You want a match ok then ( Cena takes his hat and shirt off) Lets not waste anymore time lets do this. So which one of you is it.

Jimmy: Cena you’ve got this wrong it isn’t going to be a one on one match. It’s a handicap match the two of us against you.

Jey then attacks Cena as the match then begins.

8 Minutes

Match 1
    Handicap Match
    John Cena vs. The Uso’s

Jey then stomps on Cena he has him in the corner and chokes him, he whips him into the other corner but Cena counters it as Jey comes out from the corner Cena decks him with a close line. Jimmy then jumps on Cena’s back he tries to choke him, but Cena powers out of it and gets Jimmy for the AA. Jey then kicks Cena in the ribs, The Uso’s then stomp on Cena. They then both go to the top rope, they go for the double splash but Cena moves and both miss. Cena then AA’s Jimmy he then takes down Jey and gets the STFU locked in. Jey had no choice but to tap out and Cena gets the win.

Winner: John Cena Match Time: 2 Minutes

Cena gets up then clapping is heard its Mr. Kennedy on the titantron.

Kennedy: Bravo what a performance from the almighty John Cena. I heard you little speech earlier and you wanna know why I cost you your shot at Wrestlemania. I’ll tell you its quite simple really, because Cena your time is up. The John Cena reign as the top guy in the WWE has come to an end, and I know all your fans hate me now BUT I DON’T CARE I’ve had to sit back and watch you Cena rise to the top. I’ve had to watch you become one of the biggest stars ever in this industry, ive had to watch to make so much money its funny. You’ve been in movies you’ve had a album out you go on TV shows, you’ve done it all. But THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME.

But now it changes im back and im gonna put a stop to your dominance Cena. You make me sick, you and all your fans make me sick. I hate you Cena and I would love nothing more than to kick the living hell outta you. But no not just on some random Raw no, I want it at the most spectacular place I want it at Wrestlemania. How about it Cena me and you at Wrestlemania.

Cena: Me and you at Wrestlemania, yeah Ken lets do it there.

Kennedy: Good that’s great Cena that you want it at Wrestlemania, then on the biggest stage of them all I can embarrass your ass, and do you know what the guy’s name is who will do that. Mr. Kennedy…..Kennedy.

5 Minutes

The segment ends with Cena looking at the titantron then the Wrestlemania logo as we go to break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its backstage to Josh Matthews.

Josh: Ladies and Gentlemen I am here with the new number one contender to The Miz’s WWE Championship, my guest at this time Jeff Hardy.

Jeff: What up Josh.

Josh: Jeff last week it was a successful return for you as you were victorious in the 5 way match, you now will go Wrestlemania to face The Miz.

Jeff: It was a blast I wanted to comeback for one reason and that is to be the WWE Champion. Now The Miz his been doing well for himself since ive been away. But at Wrestlemania I have one goal and that is to be the WWE Champion. Oh and I just got off the phone to my brother Matt and his on the Raw roster now and he will be on Raw next week.

Josh: That’s good to hear about Matt, but what about your opponent tonight Randy Orton.
    Jeff: His upset he didn’t win last week I get that. But tonight ill meet him and I look forward to it. Because it will give me more of a challenge going into to Wrestlemania, the place where I once again become trhe WWE Champion.

2 Minutes

Then we go to an outside shot and a limo pulls up out steps Vince McMahon. JR says that he is set to meet Raw GM Scott Steiner.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its time for the Divas title match.

Match 2
    Divas Championship Match
    Eve Torres © vs. Beth Phoenix
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    They shake hands as the match starts in respect for each other. Beth uses her strength and power and controls the match. Beth picks Eve up for a delayed vertical suplex and gets a 2 count. Beth then tries to power bomb Eve but she slips out of it and does a roll up for a 2 count. Eve then dropkicks Beth, Eve then does a standing moonsault for a 2 count. Eve then goes to the top rope but Beth stops her Eve then fights off Beth. Eve goes for a dropkick off the top but Beth moves, Beth then does a backbreaker, she then picks Eve up and tries to hit the glam slam but Eve somehow rolls Beth through and gets a roll up for 2.

Eve goes to kick Beth but she catches her foot so Eve answers back with an enzuigiri kick. Eve once again goes to the top. This time she goes for a moonsault but once again Beth moves, Beth gets up then hit’s the Glam Slam, she covers Eve and BETH PHOENIX BECOMES THE NEW DIVAS CHAMPION.

Winner and New Divas Champion Beth Phoenix Match Time: 5 Minutes

After the match Beth celebrates with her newly won title, a disappointed Eve gets up. Eve then puts her hand out and Beth shakes it they then hug, Eve leaves. Beth continues to celebrate, when AWESOME KONG gets into the ring. Beth turns around and is met by a running smash from Kong. She picks Beth up and delivers a Awesome Bomb to Beth. Kong picks up the Divas title then places it on Beth.

JR: Beth Phoenix wins the Divas title but then this gigantic women comes out and has her way with the Glamazon.

King: Has The Glamazon Beth Phoenix met her match.

2 Minutes

Now its to Raw GM Scott Steiner’s office, Vince McMahon walks in.

Steiner: Vince great to see you

Steiner and Vince shake hands.

Vince: Now Scotty im just here to see if your enjoying your new role.

Steiner: Im loving it im the best man for this job. Did you see what I did last week to that fat sumbitch Foley.

Vince: That’s also why im here, I like that your doing what you think works. But Mick Foley is a favourite around here.

Steiner: But his a fat bastard.

Vince: His had his weight issues I cant say that he hasn’t, but still just watch how you do things like that Scott.

Steiner: If there anything else Vince.

Vince: Not really I just wanted to come and see you face to face, but it looks like you’ve got thing under control.

Vince starts to leave.

Steiner: See ya Vince.

Vince walks into Rob Terry as he was entering Steiner’s office. Vince looks up and down at Terry.

Vince: His a big boy.

Vince leaves.

Steiner: I knew Vince would like me.

Vince comes back.

Vince: Oh one more thing Mick Foley well his gonna be on Raw next week he wants to see you.

Vince leaves now.

2 Minutes

Backstage WWE Champion The Miz and Alex Riley are talking.

Miz: Alex tonight you have to win that Money In The Bank qualifying match.

Riley: Oh I will, I win tonight then come Wrestlemania I get that briefcase then I get a shot at that WWE title. Then I can becomes the WWE Champion.

Miz: Hold on what did you say. Alex you know the plan, you win the Money In The Bank then you face me and I beat you, I need to stay as WWE Champion I am the new face of this show and this show needs me as WWE Champion.

Riley: But what about my dreams to be WWE Champion.

Miz: Alex lets get realistic here, I keep this and you stay as my apprentice.

Riley: But what about Jeff Hardy.

Miz: What about him, that joke will be humiliated at Wrestlemania, but tonight you do what you have to do and I will show Jeff Hardy and everyone else why I am Awesome.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its time for the first Money In The Bank Qualifying match of the night as DH Smith takes on Alex Riley.

Match 3
    Money In The Bank Qualifying Match
    DH Smith vs. Alex Riley
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    The match starts with Smith getting the upper and taking down Riley, until Riley kicks Smith in the legs. Riley then takes down Smith he goes for a sharpshooter but Smith kicks him off. Smith then hit’s a exploder suplex on Riley for a 2 count. Smith then hit’s a variation of suplexes on Riley, from back to German suplexes both getting near falls. Smith then goes for a brain buster but Riley rakes the eyes of Smith and stops it. Riley then does a side Russian leg sweep for a 2 count.

Riley then picks Smith up on his shoulders but Smith fights out of it. He rolls up Riley for a 2 count, but when they get up Riley decks Smith with a close line. Riley then leaves the ring and gets a chair, but the ref takes the chair off Riley. As the refs back is turned Riley sends Smith over the top rope onto the ring post face first. Riley then rolls up Smith while holding his trunks, the ref turns around and makes the count and Riley gets the 3 count and moves onto the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Winner: Alex Riley Match Time: 3 Minutes

JR: Riley was getting out Wrestled by Smith, but then Riley had to bring in a chair and in the end out thought Smith.

King: The chair and the distraction of the ref played into Riley’s plan tonight.

JR: Alex Riley is now going to Wrestlemania and will be in the Money In The Bank Ladder match.

1 Minute

Backstage Primo is talking to Maryse until Carlito appears.

Carlito: Yo Primo what’s this, Sarita last week Maryse this week.

Primo: What’s your problem bro. I kinda busy now.

Carlito: Last week we won our match but we still need to be on our game.

Primo: Im on my game now if ya get me.

Carlito pulls Primo away from Maryse.

Carlito: Don’t you understand it we cant throw away this chance, if you wanna go from girl to girl and throw away your career do it but I aint doing that I really thought you were more professional than this.

Primo: Hey bro you used to be like this.

Carlito: But I grew up, if you wanna be taken serious here, you have to show it.

Carlito walks away as Primo has a serious look on his face.

2 Minutes

Now there’s a video package of Intercontinental Kofi Kingston is shown, highlights of Kofi and some of his signature spots are shown.

1 Minute

Josh Matthews is now with Kofi.

Josh: Ladies and Gentleman you just seen a small taste of what my guest is capable of Kofi Kingston. Last week you qualified for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania. But you also are the Intercontinental Champion, so is there anything else you want to achieve on Raw.

Kofi: Well Josh since you mentioned the Intercontinental Championship. Im a fighting champion so next week im putting my title on the line. But as for what more there is for me to achieve well there’s one more thing well two, first I need to win the Money In The Bank match. For so long ive been a nearly guy, I been on tip to the main event but I havnt solidified my self there yet. At Wrestlemania I make the first step, winning the Money In The Bank contract. Then I go forward with my quest of being WWE Champion.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break Jack Swagger walks out to the stage he gets in the ring and has a mic.

Swagger: Last week I had the misfortunate of not qualifying for Money In The Bank at Wrestlemania. But do you think a minor setback like that will hold me back. Well not me, I wasn’t going to let my Wrestlemania dream be cut short. So what else could I do, I picked someone to go after I picked a legend a future Hall Of Famer in The Game, The King Of Kings, HHH. Last week I made my point pretty direct at you HHH, I cost you your shot a the WWE title at Wrestlemania. I busted you wide open, so HHH how about it. Me and you at Wrestlemania, The Game HHH against The All American American Jack Swagger.

Then TIME TO PLAY THE GAME is played, out comes HHH he is looking straight at Swagger. HHH runs into the ring. HHH nails Swagger with shots, Swagger gets out of the ring but HHH is right onto him. Swagger is at the timekeepers position, HHH then takes the cover off the announce table. HHH turns back round to Swagger but is met by the ring bell to his head. HHH is busted open again, Swagger then gets a steel chair. He hits HHH over his legs, he digs the chair into the left quad of HHH. Swagger shouts at HHH “Me and you at Wrestlemania it’s the end for you”. Swagger then hits HHH over the back with the chair. Swagger raises the chair to boos from the crowd.

9 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break there’s a replay of Swagger’s beat down on HHH.

JR: At Wrestlemania Jack Swagger may be in for a mega ass kicking from The Game.

King; Two weeks in a row Swagger has laid out HHH and made HHH taste his own blood.

JR: But at Wrestlemania on a level playing field we’ll see how tough Jack Swagger really is.

Then AWESOME is heard as WWE Champion The Miz makes his way out to the ring. He gets a mic.

Miz: Now is the time all you people have been waiting for, as my challenge is now. Anyone who has a set and wants to get in the ring with the WWE Champion, now is the time to step up.

There’s a wait then Primo comes out. Miz laughs.

Miz: REALLY Primo REALLY, so you think you can hang in the ring with me.

Primo snatches the mic from Miz.

Primo: Miz you can talk and brag all you want but right now I want you one on one.

Miz takes a step back then levels Primo with a shot then the match starts.

2 Minutes.

Match 4
    Non Title Match
    Primo vs. The Miz ©

Miz stomps on Primo, he then mounts him and unleashes a flurry a shots to Primo’s head. Miz picks Primo up and sends him into the corner, Miz then backs up to the other corner. Miz runs and close lines Primo while his in the other corner. Miz covers Primo but only 2. Miz mocks Primo by slapping him on his head, Primo then begins to fight back but Miz cuts Primo off. Miz then picks Primo up and goes for the Skull Crushing Finale but Primo counters it. He then dropkicks Miz a couple of times, Primo then goes to the top rope and does a leg drop. He covers Miz but only 2.

Primo again goes to the top this time he goes for something but Miz moves. Primo then does a cross body off the top as Miz turns around, Primo covers Miz but only 2. Primo once again goes to the top he jumps off the top but Miz moves. Miz then does a running knee lift then a neck breaker, he picks Primo up for the Skull Crushing Finale and hits it. Miz covers Primo and gets the win.

Winner: The Miz Match Time: 4 Minutes

The Miz picks up the WWE title and raises it, he picks up a mic again.

Miz: That right there Jeff Hardy, is your fate at Wrestlemania because IM THE MIZ AND IM AWESOME.

Miz walks off with his WWE title.

JR: The Miz building momentum going into Wrestlemania. Primo hung in there until he went to the well one too many times and it was his downfall.

King: Can The Miz be Awesome when he faces Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its to Josh Matthews.

Josh: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this moment is The Viper Randy Orton.

Josh: Randy tonight you have demanded that you meet Jeff Hardy one on one.

Orton: Jeff Hardy last week took away my opportunity to go to Wrestlemania and win the WWE title. Now that is gone, Jack Swagger said before that his Wrestlemania dream was taken away so he did something else. That’s what im doing im not sitting back and doing nothing, I want Jeff Hardy I want to inflict pain and punishment to him so bad that last week may be forgotten. But the reality of the situation is that it wont be.

RVD then walks in.

Orton: RVD what do you want.

RVD: Randy you don’t need to take your frustrations out on Jeff. He has The Miz to be concerned with, he has a WWE title to win.

Orton: Well you see RVD that should be me who’s facing Miz at Wrestlemania not your buddy Jeff. So why don’t you keep your nose outta this.

RVD: Fine hey you want to fight Jeff tonight, ok cool you do it. But don’t to anything that you will regret.

RVD walks off.

Orton: Anything I regret, well Rob we’ll see who will be regretting something they said later tonight.

3 Minutes

Raw GM Scott Steiner with Rob Terry walk out now, Steiner gets a mic.

Steiner: Now all you nobodies out here tonight need to shut the hell up and let me speak (Crowd boos). The first bit of business I need to attend to is of the World Tag Team title picture. Santino and Kozloc arent the champion’s anymore. Why cause I fired there no good asses. So right now I want to call out the men who took out Santino and Kozlov. Gunner and Murphy come on out.

Gunner and Murphy comes out to boos from the crowd. Steiner shakes there hands.

Steiner: Now boys that was a thing of beauty what you did. So now I wanna reward you two, by announcing you as the new World Tag Team Champions.

Then pyro goes off then WERE COMING DOWN is heard it’s the Dudley Boyz. The crowd pops as the Dudleyz then make there way into the ring, Bubba gets a mic.

Steiner: What is this, you two fat.

Bubba: Just stop right there Steiner. Don’t say another word unless you want your ass kicked right now. There’s a lot of returns to Raw the roster has been shaken up and we just happen to be back on the roster.

Steiner: But I didn’t sign you.

Bubba: Correct Steiner you didn’t, we made a deal with the big man. The real boss Vince McMahon. He signed us.

Steiner: But your not welcome on my show. I don’t want you.

Bubba: Quite frankly me and D-Von couldn’t give a flying you know what if you do.

Steiner: Ive had enough if this crap, Gunner and Murphy destroy these two now.

Gunner and Murphy and The Dudleyz then brawl, the Dudleyz dominate the brawl. D-Von then goes under the ring and gets a table out.

Steiner: Security get your asses out here right now.

Security then come out and pull away Gunner and Murphy as the crowd boo. Steiner, Terry, Gunner and Murphy then walk to the entrance way as the Dudleyz look on.

Bubba: Hey boys this isn’t over.

D-Von: Oh my brother TESTIFY.

7 Minutes

JR: The return of the Dudly Boyz to Raw and boy does Steiner not like it.

King: The Dudley Boyz would love nothing more than to put Steiner or any of his boys through a table.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break The Beautiful People are talking, when Laycool appear.

Velvet: Well look who crawled up.

Angelina: Do you smell that Velvet:

Velvet: Yeah that sure does reek.

McCool: How funny you two are, arent they Layla.

Layla: There hilarious.

McCool: You’re a real pair of jokers, just look at you.

Angelina: Cut the crap if you got a problem with us just say and we can do something about this.

Velvet: If you wannabees wanna get it on then we can do this right now.

McCool: You calling us wannabees, your deluded we should be the only female couple in this business. Not a couple of blonde’s like you, you give blondes a bad name, you see im smart, intelligent. Then there’s you your just well slutty.

Velvet gets in McCool’s face.

Velvet: You wanna say that again YOU BITCH.

Layla: Michelle lets go we don’t want to make the little blondie’s angry.

McCool: Yeah lets go Layla, we’ll see you around. Ugly People.

LayCool leave.

2 Minutes

Then its time for the next Money In The Bank Qualifying Match. But first Michael Tarver comes out and he has a mic.

Tarver: Now you people may have seen me before, but forget that I wasnt my self. I was in a group, when Im on my own when I have to fight for myself is when I am most deadly.

1 Minute

Match 5
    JTG vs. Michael Tarver
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    JTG makes his entrance and Tarver right away attacks him. He chokes him on the ring ropes, he then gets JTG in the corner and unleashes body blows and then head shots. Tarver then does a overhead belly to belly suplex for a 2 count. Tarver picks up JTG then delivers a pumpandle slam for another 2. Tarver then says its over and waits for JTG to get up. He goes for a KO hit but JTG ducks it. JTG then hit’s a running leg lariat, then a dropkick for a 2 count.

Tarver then backs into the corner, JTG runs at Tarver who moves JTG jumps onto the middle rope and then jumps back into the ring only to be met by a big shot by Tarver. He covers JTG and gets the win.

Winner: Michael Tarver Match Time: 3 Minutes

JR: Michael Tarver with an impressive win over JTG here to qualify for the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania.

King: This Tarver could be a force to be reckoned with here on Raw.

Tarver then picks up a mic.

Tarver: You people havnt seen anything yet from Michael Tarver, nobody can get up after I KO them.

Tarver goes back into the ring and as JTG gets up he decks him again with a big right hand. Tarver looks at his right hand then at the crowd who boo him.

1 Minute

Backstage now to Raw GM Steiner’s office, his with Rob Terry and Gunner and Murphy.

Steiner: What happened out there tonight is BS. Those two the Dudleyz, they havnt got anything on you two. But what the hell is Vince playing at hiring those two, I thought he liked me as the Raw GM. But that doesn’t matter cause next week I see Mick Foley in that ring and if I have to I’ll kick his fat ass

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break JR and King talk about tonight’s Raw, they then talk some more about the main event of Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton.

1 Minute

WWE Champion The Miz is backstage with Alex Riley.

Miz: Its been a good night for the both of us. But right now I think ill sit back, relax and enjoy my Wrestlemania opponent Jeff Hardy in action and hope that Orton beats the snot out of him.

1 Minute

Jeff is show making his way to the ring backstage, then Orton is shown RVD then appears.

RVD: Hey Randy good luck in this match.

Orton: Good luck really Rob. Im going out there to make an emphatic statement and my presence will be seen when the show ends tonight.

RVD: Ok I understand that but like I said earlier tonight to you. Don’t do something that you regret.

Orton: Rob get out of my way I have a match.

Orton walks off with RVD looking on, JR says that coming up after the break its Hardy vs. Orton.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its time for the main event of Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton.

Match 6
    Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    The match starts out and Jeff uses his quicknexx to get the upper hand. Jeff dropkicks Orton out of the ring. Jeff then goes to the top rope and goes for a cross body but Orton moves and Jeff goes right to the floor. Orton then sends Jeff into the barricade. In the ring Orton stomps away on Jeff and does a knee drop for 2. Orton gets Jeff in a sleeper hold. Jeff gets to his feet, he runs off the ropes only to be met by a power slam from Orton for 2. Orton picks Jeff up and does a back suplex, he then takes a few steps back and goes for another knee drop but Jeff moves out of the way. Jeff tries to fight back with a few shots. He then does a flying close line. Jeff goes for a Twist Of Fate but Orton slips away.

Orton gets the upper hand again. He keeps Jeff in a sleeper for a while, before they both get to there feet. Orton goes for a vertical suplex but Jeff blocks it then does a front suplex on Orton. Jeff makes the cover but only 2. Jeff gets up and is met by a inverted backbreaker from Orton. He covers Jeff but only 2. Orton then whips Jeff but he goes to the top and comes off it with a Whisper In The Wind. He makes the cover but only a 2 count.

They both get up Jeff tries for a Twist Of Fate, but Orton counters it. He goes for an RKO but Jeff counters that. Jeff then hit’s the Twist Of Fate. But Jeff cant capitalize he takes his time then makes the cover but Orton kicks out at 2. Jeff goes to the top rope for the Swanton Bomb. But Orton rolls away and Jeff gets off the top rope. Orton from out of nowhere kicks Jeff right in the balls. The ref calls for the DQ. The crowd are shocked so are JR and King.

Winner: Jeff Hardy by Disqualification Match Time: 9 Minutes

Orton then kicks away at Jeff, he then mounts him and hits him in the face numerous times. The ref tries to get Orton off Jeff but Orton shoves the ref over. Orton then kicks Jeff in the mid section. RVD now comes out he checks on Jeff. RVD then asks Orton what is he doing. RVD checks on Jeff some more. RVD then turns to Orton but Orton hits an RKO on RVD. Orton psychotically walks around the ring. RVD moments later is on his knees. Orton then goes back into the corner and goes to punt RVD, Only for referee’s and security to come out and stop it. Orton leaves the ring still with a psychotic demeanour on his face.

JR: Just what has become of Randy Orton tonight.

King: He said he would make his presence known tonight and he certainly did that.

JR: Has The Viper turned a new corner and is he more dangerous than ever.

Raw ends with Orton looking from the ramp at Jeff and RVD injured in the ring.

After match 3 Minutes
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 pm

Cena promo was boring

Uso’s ?

Mr.Kennedy…..Kennedy promo was very good

Eve- Beth was okay KONG debut yay!

I like the Carlito primo interactions

HHH -Swagger very good

Steiner Murphgun and Dudleyz very good

Continuing the Laycool Beautiful People

Liked Tarver

Good mainevent Hardy vs. Orton seems like the old Randy Orton is back and that’s a good thing

Good show continuing the road to WRESTLEMANIA. I just didn’t like the Cena promo seemed like something was missing. I enjoyed the Kennedy promo a lot. Beth new Diva’s champion, she and Kong will be a toss up. Carlito and Primo have been solid 2 weeks now. Really liked the HHH Swagger segment. Dudleyz return! Laycool BP’S was fine, Tarver seems like he might be going places. Good main event and Orton going back to the dark side was nice.

8/10
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:50 pm

WWE Raw 3 Preview:

Last week The Viper Randy Orton took and unexpected turn, this week what will The Viper have to say to explain his actions.

WWE Champion The Miz feels he is on a roll going into Wrestlemania where he will face Jeff Hardy. The Miz will open the show and will call out Jeff. Also Jeff’s brother Matt will return to Raw.

For two weeks in a row The All American American Jack Swagger has destroyed The Game HHH in two vicious attacks, leaving The King Of The Kings a bloody mess. On this week’s Raw JR will have a sit down interview with HHH, what comments will HHH have about Swagger.

Last week it was announced that John Cena will meet Mr. Kennedy at Wrestlemania. This week Mr. Kennedy will be in action on Raw.

Also the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line as Kofi Kingston puts his title on the line, the challenger will be announced on Raw. The two final Money In The Bank qualifying matches will take place on this week‘s Raw. Awesome Kong made her shocking debut on Raw last week and the victim was the new Divas Champion Beth Phoenix. There’s that and much more on this week’s Monday Night Raw as the Road To Wrestlemania continues.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm

OMD Raw 2
    A soild Cena Promo, but really a 2minute squash match with the usos?
    Like the MR. Anderson promo
    AN ok Jeff Hardy Promo.
    A very well done diva segement and debut of Kong
    Really didn't care for the Vince and stiener segment
    a desent match between DH Smith and A reily
    A good Koifi promo
    Love the swagger triple h segement
    Not sure about miz vs primo
    Also enjoy Laycool and bp segement
    really Jtg and Tarver as a money in the bank QUALIFIER?
    a great match between Orton and hardy and post mach was well done too.
    over another great OMD raw. 8.5/10
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 pm

WWE Raw 3

The show opens with Randy Orton entering the arena. Backstage workers look at Orton and he looks in a sorrow way at them and continues walking until Josh Matthews appears.

Josh: Randy can I get a word about last week.

Orton: Later tonight I will speak not now.

Orton leaves as the Raw intro then plays.

1 Minute

There’s shots of the crowd who are going crazy then its to JR and King at ringside.

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen Monday Night Raw. The road to Wrestlemania continues tonight.

King: Were are two weeks away from Wrestlemania JR.

Then suddenly AWESOME is heard as WWE Champion The Miz enters with Alex Riley by his side, Miz gets a mic.

Miz: Wrestlemania is almost here, that feeling you only get when Wrestlemania is in the air. This will my first Wrestlemania main event, and I plan on retaining my WWE title and continuing the reign of Awesome (Crowd boos) My challenger at Wrestlemania will be Jeff Hardy. (Whos name gets a pop) You all love him but I don’t, I don’t hate him I actually feel sorry for Jeffrey. Because you made your big triumphant return and you have the chance to be WWE Champion. But Jeffrey you will only come up short and what about your fans,, your going to let them down. (Crowd boos) Jeff you need to get it into your head that your not going take this title away from me. I am The Miz and I am the guy around here now.

Jeff’s music then comes on and the crowd pops big. Jeff gets into the ring and gets a mic.

Miz: Jeff so want to come and see the WWE Champion do you. Well I was going to call you out but now your out here now.

Jeff: Miz I was backstage and I was damn near taking a nap listening to you. Its boring as hell, you can talk all you want but come Wrestlemania.

Miz: Come Wrestlemania what Jeff your going to be victorious please spare me. Im sorry that you don’t like me talking but its what I like to do. I’ll keep talking from now to after I beat you to retain my WWE Championship. Because Im.

Jeff: Because what your awesome, ive been in this game for a real long time. Ive seen some of the best come and go, you Miz you aint of the best. Awesome you say more like Awful.

Miz: (Who laughs) REALLY Jeff. Im Awful well how’s this for awful.

Miz then hits Jeff, Miz and Riley then beat down on Jeff. Riley holds Jeff as Miz talks trash in his face and holds the WWE title in his face. Then from the ramp out comes Matt Hardy. He gets in the ring as Miz and Riley leave. Matt tells Miz and Riley to get back in the ring but they don’t. Matt picks up a mic.

Matt: Hey Miz oh Awesome One and you Riley. You wanna fight well how about you face me and Jeff tonight in a tag match.

Miz: Yeah why not cause I would absolutely love nothing more than to kick Jeff and his brother at the same time. Tonight Hardy Boyz you’ll get a fight.

Miz and Riley stare at the Hardyz as the segment ends and goes to break.

10 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 1
    Dudley Boyz vs. The Uso’s
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    Bubba and Jey start the match, Bubba over powers him and controls the match. Until Jimmy distracts Bubba. Jey then beats on Bubba. They have them in there corner. Jimmy chokes Bubba while Jey distracts the ref. The Uso’s then stomp on Bubba. D-Von then gets in the match he decks Jimmy with a shot. Bubba then slams him, D-Von goes to the top rope and does the Wassup head butt on Jimmy. They then signal for the 3D, Jey gets up and they 3D him. Bubba covers Jey and they get the win.

Winner: Dudley Boyz Match Time: 3 Minutes

After the match D-Von leaves the ring and gets a table. They then 3D Jimmy through the table as the crowd pops. Bubba then gets a mic.

Bubba: Steiner we came back to Raw one to kick some ass and two to be the World Tag Team Champions again. So Steiner since there’s no tag champions on Raw and we have a problem with your boys, put your two boys Gunner and Murphy against us for the tag team titles.

D-Von: Oh my brother TESTIFY.

2 Minutes

Now its to Josh Matthews who is with John Cena.

Josh: John Cena last week it was announced that you will go one on one with Mr. Kennedy, your thoughts on that match.

Cena: Mr. Kennedy, he comes back to Monday Night Raw to make an impact. He makes that impact on me and by the sound of what he said last week. His got some problems real problems with me. I don’t know what is his problem is. But he sound a bit jealous, well Kenny boy. You wanna be a big star you wanna be a main eventer. Well you’ve made the first correct step, by challenging me and challenging me for a match at Wrestlemania. If Mr. Kennedy thinks his as good as he says he should prove it.

Cena walks off with Josh looking on.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Victoria are talking backstage.

Victoria: Beth what Awesome Kong did to you last week was wrong right after you became the new Divas Champion.

Beth: If Kong wants me all she has to do is say it to my face.

Then out of no where Kong appears. She decks Beth with a right hand she then sends Victoria back first into a wall. Kong picks up Beth and gives her a spinning back fist. She then picks Beth up onto her shoulders. Kong walks with Beth on her shoulders. Moments later she appears on the side of the stage. Kong then dumps Beth on the ramp. Kong keeps striking Beth then she sends her into the ring. Kong continues the beat down on Beth.

Then Victoria comes out she goes after Kong she gets a few strikes in but Kong over powers her and knocks her down with a big close line. Kong picks Victoria up and delivers a Implant Buster to her. Kong then turns her attention back to Beth. Kong then gives Beth a Awesome Bomb. Kong stands over the destruction she has just delivered.

JR; This Awesome Kong showing her sheer dominance again on the Divas Chmapion Beth Phoenix and Victoria was ambushed too.

King: Can Beth even match up to Awesome Kong, she seems to be unstoppable.

3 Minutes

Backstage Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston is with Josh Matthews.

Josh: Kofi tonight you defend your Intercontinental Championship, but who will it be against.

Kofi: I don’t know Josh.

Carlito then enters.

Carlito: Kofi you want a challenger to your Intercontinental title. Well how about me im a former Intercontinental Champion. I came back to Raw to show that I belong here and becoming Intercontinental Champion again will go a long way to showing that.

Kofi: You know what Carlito me and you tonight for the title. I like the sound of that yeah you got a title match with me tonight.

Carlito: That’s COOL.

2 Minutes

Jeff and Matt Hardy are backstage now.

Jeff; Thanks for having my back earlier.

Matt: It was nothing, I really wanna get a piece of Miz and Riley tonight.

Jeff: We will get a piece of them and I will get an extreme piece of Miz tonight.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its time for the final Money In The Bank Qualifying Match.

Match 2
    Tyson Kidd vs. Doug Williams
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    The match starts out and Doug has the upper hand. He nullifies Tyson’ speed and keeps his grounded. Tyson tries to get back into the match but Doug keeps bringing him back to the mat where he controls the match. Doug delivers some knee drops for a 2 count. He picks Tyson up and does a back suples again for a 2 count. Doug goes for a vertical suplex but Tyson slips out of it and runs off the ropes and levels Doug with a leg lariat. Tyson then delivers a spinning heel kick. He now goes to the apron he tries for a springboard leg drop but Doug just moves. Doug then levels Tyson with a European uppercut.

Doug thinks its over he goes for chaos theory, but Tyson blocks it. Doug then hits Tyson a few times. He now goes for a German suplex. But Tyson shows amazing athleticism and flips over onto his feet. He then hits Doug with a roundhouse kick. Tyson then hit’s a standing code blue. He covers Doug and gets the win and qualifies for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Winner: Tyson Kidd Match Time: 4 Minutes

JR: Tyson Kidd has filled the final slot in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania with a hard fought win over a competitive Doug Williams.

King: Tyson is really a great athlete and shows that tonight, he joins Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne who are tremendous athletes too.

Backstage LayCool are shown ,making there way to the ring. JR says that after the break LayCool will speak.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

LayCool make there entrance to boos from the crowd. They get mics.

McCool: Now we know that there’s a couple of blonde wannabees here on Raw now. The Beautiful People there called.

Layla: There’s nothing beautiful about those two blonde skanks.

McCool: Yeah compared to us those to ugly people don’t deserve to be anywhere near us.

The Beautiful People then make there entrance they do there trademark entrance and LayCool just ignore it.

Velvet: You call us skanks really is that all you’ve got.

McCool: Oh trust me we go on but why should we. Were better looking that you both and were damn sure better in this ring than the both of you.

Angelina: So is that a challenge then cause if it is were ready.

Velvet: We would love to kick our asses right here right now.

Layla: No we don’t want to fight now.

McCool: If you want a match with us we’ll do it when we want.

Angelina: Just say when.

McCool: The time we want to face you is at Wrestlemania. When we show you two ugly people why us LayCool are the top female pair in this business.

Layla then pushes Velvet, Layla then pulls out some spray bottle from her pocket she sprays Angelina in the face with it. LayCool leave the ring as they laugh at The Beautiful People as the segment ends.

4 Minutes

There’s then replays of Jack Swagger’s attacks on HHH. Jack Swagger is shown in a gym doing amateur Wrestling.

Swagger: HHH for two weeks I gave you a idea of who exactly I am. See I am a Wrestling machine but I also a ruthless machine. You got to witness that when I made you taste your own blood for two weeks in a row. Come Wrestlemania HHH the game is up for you.

Swagger is shown doing push ups and squats.

Swagger: I train hard but for you HHH im training extra hard. Im putting my body through hell. But I know its worth it when I beat you at Wrestlemania.

Swagger is then shown doing some running outdoors.

Swagger: HHH has been in this business for a long time. His a legend a future hall of famer. But that doesn’t mean that mean anything when Wrestlemania approaches. Im using HHH to elevate my career. A win over HHH will make me into a mega star. I’ve cut open HHH twice now I may do it more times. But at Wrestlemania I wanna break your ankle I wanna make you tap out HHH. At Wrestlemania the game gets a new player in the All American American Jack Swagger.

3 Minutes

JR: Interesting words from Jack Swagger there.

King; He can talk all he wants, but at Wrestlemania he gets HHH one on one man to man and we’ll see how tough he really is then.

JR: I hope Swagger knows what his got himself in for at Wrestlemania with HHH.

John Cena’s t shirt is then shown walking backstage. JR says that he didn’t know that Cena was in action tonight.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break John Cena’s them is played and the crowd erupts. But its Mr. Kennedy who comes out dressed in Cena attire. He does the salute on the entrance way. He gets in the ring and does Cena’s pose. The crowd boos when the music is stopped playing. Kennedy’s opponent is DH Smith.

Match 3
    Mr. Kennedy vs. DH Smith
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    Kennedy throws his shirt to the crowd. He kisses his dogtag then gets ready for the match. Smith then goes after Kennedy and gets the upper hand. He has Kennedy in the corner and gives him body blows. But Kenned fights back and nails Smith with shots. Kennedy hit’s a DDT on Smith for a 2 count. Kennedy then signals for the AA.

He goes for it but Smith elbows him in the face and gives Kennedy a big close line. Smith slams Kennedy for a 2 count. Smith then hit’s a Dragon Suplex for a 2 count. Smith goes for a running power slam but Kennedy slips out of it and does a Green Bay Plunge.

Kennedy then hit’s the spinning back suplex like what Cena does. Kennedy then puts his hand up and does the “U Cant C Me” then a 5 knuckle shuffle. Kennedy again poses like Cena, signalling for the end. He doesn’t do the AA he instead does the Mic Check. Kennedy covers Smith and gets the win.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy Match Time: 3 Minutes

After the match Kennedy raises his hand and the mic drops down.

Kennedy: The winner of the match is.

Then John Cena runs out but Kennedy leaves the ring. But Cena reaches over the top rope and pulls Kennedy onto the apron. Kennedy then pokes Cena in the eye. Kennedy gets in the ring and pulls out a pair of brass knucks from his tights. He hits Cena with them, he then picks Cena up and delivers the Mic Check to him. Kennedy stands over Cena and does the “U Cant C Me” he gets the mic now.

Kennedy: You want me to prove it to you Cena well that was just a little taster of what’s to come. Wrestlemania I score the biggest win of m career when I will stand victorious over John Cena and you know who the guy is who is going to do it. He goes by the name of Mr. Kennedy…………KENNEDY.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Then after the break “The Viper” Randy Orton comes out to a mixed reaction. He gets a mic.

Orton: I know everybody wants to know “Why Randy” why did you turn last week. Why did you go back to your old ways. Do you people want to know something, recently I have gotten soft. For me to say that it makes me sick. Im a Viper the Apex Predator of WWE. I should be doing what I want with no consequences for my actions. So if you people have a problem with what I did then learn to live with it. That is who I am and I aint changing for nobody.

RVD then comes out to a good pop he gets in the ring and gets a mic.

RVD: Randy I have a real issue with you see last week you tried to Punt me. You tried to end my career. So the only way I think we should settle this is a match. Me and you Randy and lets see if you can try to kick my head in again.

Orton: Rob are you really thinking straight. Look at who I am and what I have done to people who get in my way. If you remember well Rob ive kicked your head in with a punt in the past.

RVD: Oh I remember that it nearly cost me my career. But Randy im still here and im still standing.

Orton: Rob believe me when I tell you this you may have just escaped last time. The next time wont be quite the same.

RVD: Instead of talking about it how about you try it now.

Orton paces around the ring with a psychotic look on his face.

Orton: Do you really want this Rob.

RVD: Go for it Randy show to everyone how relentless you are, why don’t you go right ahead and try to Punt me.

Orton then leaves the ring as the crowd boos.

Orton: You see Rob I wont fight you tonight. But I will fight you at Wrestlemania. Because on the biggest stage possible I want to tear you apart.

RVD: So Wrestlemania ma and you ok you got it. But lets raise the stakes, we don’t want a Wrestling match Randy. We want to beat the hell out of each other so what about a No Dq match.

Orton smirks.

Orton: Perfect I love it Rob ill see you at Wrestlemania.

Orton’s theme is played as he walks to the entrance way the two of them stare at each other as the segment ends.

10 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break Tyson Kidd is in his dressing room. DH Smith is in there sitting down.

Kidd: I cant believe it I will be at Wrestlemania and im in the Money In The Bank Ladder match. I could get a shot a the WWE title if I win.

Evan Bourne walks in.

Bourne: Great job out there Tyson.

Kidd: Hey Evan me you and Kofi in this match it should be kickass.

Smith stands up and throws his chair he was sitting on.

Smith: Do you two have any respect.

Kidd: What do you mean David:

Smith: Rambling on about Wrestlemania and the Money In The Bank match.

Bourne: But were excited we cant wait for it.

Smith: You may be but there’s people who arent going to Wrestlemania if you havnt realised.

Kidd: But David I know you arent in the match but at least im in it and can maybe win the Money In The Bank for the Hart Dynasty.

Smith: Tyson you little moron, this was a chance for me to get on the Wrestlemania card. Great your there but there can only be one winner of that match.

Kidd: So your just thinking for yourself and not for the team.

Smith: Tyson you just don’t get it.

DH Smith walks away.

Bourne: What’s his problem.

Kidd: I havnt got a clue.

2 Minutes

Then Michael Tarver comes out he gets a mic.

Tarver: I made my successful return back to Monday Night Raw last week. I showed who I am JTG you were the unfortunate superstar who was in my way. But with my victory last week I am going to Wrestlemania and I will be n the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Then Shad Gaspard comes out.

Shad: Tarver last week you knocked out my boy.

Tarver: So.

Shad: Well why don’t you go ahead and try knocking me out if you think you’re a big man.

Tarver laughs.

Tarver: With pleasure.

Tarver goes to hit Shad but he blocks it and he hits Tarver. Shad gets a few shots in. He then whips him off the ropes and gives Tarver a big boot. Shad picks Tarver up and goes for a STO. But Tarver gives Shad some elbows to the head. Tarver then gives Shad a left right shots then a big right hand which knock out Shad. Tarver stands over Shad and raises his right hand to boos from the crowd.

3 Minutes

Raw GM Scott Steiner and Rob Terry are shown walking backstage. JR says that after the break the Raw GM Scott Steiner will speak.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Raw GM Scott Steiner and Rob Terry come out to big boos. Steiner gets a mic.

Steiner: Dudley Boyz you want Gunner and Murphy and you want a tag team title match at Wrestlemania. You two fat slobs have got it you‘ve got your match at Wrestlemania. But this man right here is someone you people should take a real long look at. “The Freak” Rob Terry no one can match this guys strength. But there’s one more Money In The Bank Qualifying match that needs to be done. Rob Terry hasn’t got an opponent for that match.

Steiner looks around the crowd then looks and points Jerry Lawler.

Steiner: Lawler your facing Rob Terry now get in the ring now or if you don’t I’ll fire your old ass.

Lawler cant believe it but he gets in the ring for the match.

2 Minutes

Match 4
    Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. “The Freak” Rob Terry

Terry right away smashes Lawler, he has him grounded and stomps on Lawler. Terry hits Lawler in the back and then poses. Lawler tries to fight back with some shots. Lawler then runs off the ropes but runs right into Terry who knocks him down with a shoulder block. Terry picks Lawler up and gives him a backbreaker but Lawler kicks out. Again Lawler tries to fight back, but Terry cuts him off with a knee to the mid section. Terry then hit’s a full nelson slam on Lawler. Terry says its over now he picks Lawler up and gives him a Freakbuster he covers Lawler and gets the win.

Winner: “The Freak” Rob Terry Match Time: 2 Minutes

JR: Come on now Jerry wasn’t ready to compete and he was no way ready for someone like Rob Terry.

Lawler is helped to the back by WWE Doctors and Trainers. Steiner gets back in the ring with a mic.

Steiner: Give it up for Rob terry (Crowd boos)

Then Mick Foley comes out the crowd pops big Foley gets a mic.

Foley: Steiner this isn’t right first the beating you gave me then Jerry Lawler just now.

Steiner: What are you going to do about it fatboy Foley.

Foley: I have got an idea I suggest me and you Steiner at Wrestlemania. Me and you Steiner one on one. No interferences from your goons. Me and you at Wrestlemania in a good old Street Fight.

Steiner: Foley I love it yeah it’s a match at Wrestlemania (Steiner turns to the crowd as Foley also turns his back to Steiner, Foley gets Mr. Socko out) At Wrestlemania Big Poppa Pump is gonna smash.

Foley then puts Mr. Socko in Steiner’s mouth as he turns around. But then Rob Terry hits Foley. Steiner and Terry then beat on Foley. A camera then shows Gunner and Murphy standing over a laid out Team 3D outside the arena. So there’s no help for Foley. The beat down goes on Steiner then gets the steel steps into the ring. He hits Foley over the head with them. He then tells Terry to slam Foley on them. Terry then does a Freakbuster on the steel steps on Foley. Steiner puts his foot on Foley and raises his arms as the crowd boo heavily.

5 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its to JR who is now joined by Josh Matthews.

JR: Well Ladies and Gentlemen tonight we have witnessed brutality all throughout Raw.

Josh: We sure have JR, empathic statements have directly been made tonight..

JR: Just before the break Jerry Lawler was put into a match he wasn’t ready for. Rob Terry beat him. There was no need for it and there was no need for what happened to Mick Foley.

Josh: Its been a night of real carnage but the show will go on right now cause its time for the Intercontinental Championship match.

2 Minutes

Match 5
    Intercontinental Championship Match
    Kofi Kingston © vs. Carlito
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    They shake hands before the match. They lock up and Carlito gets the better in the early stages of the match. Carlito goes for a dropkick but Kofi moves he then nails Carlito with a dropkick of his own. Kofi builds some momentum with some strikes then a running jumping close line. Kofi goes for an early Boom Drop but Carlito moves he goes to the apron. Kofi then runs and knocks Carlito to the floor.

Kofi runs off the ropes and dives through the ropes and dives on Carltio. Kofi is in control now of the match he gets some near falls. Kofi has Carltio on the top rope he goes for a superplex but Carlito fights it off and pushes Kofi away. Carlito then jumps off the top rope and Kofi speciality answers with a Trouble In Paradise, but Carltio rolls to the outside of the ring. Kofi gets Carltio back in the ring but he kicks out. Kofi now goes to the top rope, but Carltio gets up and knocks Kofi’s legs. Kofi has his right leg caught and Carlito then while Kofi is on the tope rope does a swinging neck breaker. He covers Kofi but only two.

Carlito controls the match now, he keeps Kofi grounded. Carlito does a back suples for a 2 count, then a vertical suplex for a 2 count. Kofi then stats to fight back with some right hands. He then runs off the ropes and tries to hit a big flying forearm but Carlito ducks he then hit’s the Backstabber. He covers Kofi but only a 2 count. Carlito waits for Kofi to get up and goes for the Backstabber again but Kofi holds onto the ropes and Carlito goes crashing into the mat.

Kofi then hit’s a couple of close lines then goes for the Boom Drop and he hits it. Kofi signals for Trouble In Paradise. He goes for it but Carlito moves out of the way and pushes Kofi away. Kofi is in the corner he goes to the top rope and then hit’s a huge cross body of the tope for a close 2 count. Again Kofi signals for Trouble In Paradise he goes for it and Carlito steps away from it Kofi has his back to Carlito and he hits another Backstabber on Kofi, Carltio covers Kofi and gets the win. NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION CARLITO.

Winner and New Intercontinental Champion Carlito Match Time: 8 Minutes

JR: Carlito is the new Intercontinental Champion after a very competitive match with Kofi Kingston.

Matthews: Carlito made his return to Monday Nigh Raw a couple of weeks ago and looked to make a big impression.

JR: His made a hell of an impression here with this win over Kofi Kingston to becomes the new Intercontinental Champion.

Carlito has the belt he celebrates with it Kofi gets up. He cant believe he lost he then puts his hand out to Carlito and he shakes. Kofi then leaves looking disappointed.

JR: Great sportsmanship from Kofi to the new champion Carlito.

Matthews: On this night Carlito was just to cool for Kofi Kingston.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its to JR and Josh.

JR; For two weeks now Jack Swagger has brutally attacked HHH. But at Wrestlemania it will be on a level playing field when the two meet.

Matthews: We seen The All American American earlier with some messages for The Game. JR you recently had a sitdown interview with HHH.

JR: I did Josh and here is what HHH had to say.

1 Minute

JR: HHH two weeks ago you were looking to earn yourself a shot at the WWE title at Wrestlemania and that didn’t happen because of one man that being Jack Swagger.

HHH: You see JR I was busting my ass I was doing everything I could possible do. You know why so I can be in the main event in the greatest show on earth and that isn’t going happen now all because of Jack Swagger. I don’t really know Jack Swagger ive never mistreated him or anything but now off all the times he chooses now to get into my business.

JR: Swagger has said he wants a Wrestlemania moment by beating you and that his using you to climb the ladder on Monday Night Raw.

HHH: Using me as a stepping stone that’s what he thinks. Nobody using me as there stepping stone, ive been in the ring with some of the all time greats. None of them used me cause they knew just what im capable of. Swagger you’ve pissed off the wrong guy, come Wrestlemania you want a moment I’ll give it to you. Swagger twice you’ve busted me open, Wrestlemania I think its time I turn the tide and make you spill some blood. At Wrestlemania its game on Swagger and your playing against the toughest and baddest player there is.

3 Minutes

WWE Champion The Miz and Alex Riley are backstage now.

Miz: Tonight we take out Matt and weaken Jeff for Wrestlemania that’s the plan.

Riley: Oh I got it The Hardyz wanna make a big comeback as a team at our expense well that aint gonna go so smoothly.

Miz: Exactly and Jeff thinks his going to get an Extreme piece of me tonight well we’ll see about that.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its to JR and Josh.

JR: Tonight we have seen a hell of a lot of wild action go down. Everyone is trying to make there mark before Wrestlemania.

Matthews: It has been a chaotic night but next week the final Raw before Wrestlemania will be a 3 hour Raw.

JR; The final Raw before Wrestlemania expect some more statements to be made as we get even closer to Wrestlemania.

1 Minute

Match 6
    The Hardyz vs. The Miz © and Alex Riley
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    Jeff and Riley start the match out Jeff uses his quickness to get the better of Riley. Jeff and Matt then tag in and out and do double team moves on Riley. Matt goes for a early Side Effect but Riley holds onto the ropes. Riley then kicks Matt in the knee and goes over and tags in Miz. Matt gets a few shots on Miz but he then kicks Matt’s knee. Miz works on Matt’s right knee, Miz and Riley keep Matt in there corner and control the match. Miz and Riley mock the Hardyz pose too boos from the crowd. This gives Matt a chance to fight back on Riley he hit’s a side Russian leg sweep. He goes over to tag Jeff but Miz gets in and pulls Matt back into his corner.

Miz hit’s a corner close line on Matt for a 2 count. Miz then does a backbreaker into a neck breaker slam for a 2 count. Miz thinks its time to end the match he goes for a Skull Crushing Finale but Matt fights it off and then hit’s a Side Effect. Matt and Miz are both down and both make tags to there partners.

Jeff hits some running close lines on Riley. Jeff then does a front suplex for a 2 count. Riley goes into the corner and Jeff hit’s a dropkick while Riley is seated in the corner. Jeff goes to the top rope but Miz distracts him. Matt then sends Miz out of the ring. Matt goes to the top rope and does a close line off the top to Miz on the outside. Jeff now goes for the Swanton Bomb and nails it on Riley he makes the cover and gets the win.

Winners: The Hardyz Match Time: 7 Minutes

Jeff celebrates as does Matt who gets back into the ring. They go to the top rope and pose for the crowd. Miz then attacks Matt he then does the Skull Crushing Finale on him. Miz quickly leaves the ring, Jeff then realises that Miz has just laid out Matt. Miz has his back to Jeff on the entrance ramp. Jeff leaves the ring and goes after Miz, he hits him with a flurry of shots. Miz begins to fight back but Jeff stops it. Jeff sends Miz into the big screen. A groggy Miz is at the edge of the stage, Jeff takes some steps back then he runs at Miz and dives on him. They both go off the stage and land on a table and electrical equipment.

JR: Good god almighty Jeff Hardy taking it to the Extreme here on Miz.

Matthews: Jeff launched himself of the stage right onto Miz. He did get an Extreme piece of The Miz tonight

JR: They both took a hellacious fall of the stage. Jeff Hardy took it to another level there on the WWE Champion The Miz.

Jeff and Miz are both still down but Jeff raises a arm and does the Hardy Boyz hand signal as the crowd cheers big as Raw ends.

3 Minutes

OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm

WWE Raw 4 Preview:

With one week to go before Wrestlemania the final Raw before Wrestlemania is an important show. Its so big and important that it’s a 3 hour Raw.

Jeff Hardy sent an Extreme message to WWE Champion The Miz at the end of last weeks Raw. What will Jeff do or will The Miz send a message of his own to The Charismatic Enigma.

RVD and Randy Orton will meet at Wrestlemania in an No Dq match. The Viper wants to hurt RVD badly and make a point at Wrestlemania that he is still The Apex Predator in the WWE. RVD will look to inflict some of pain of his own to Orton at Wrestlemania but as for Raw, what will The Whole F’N Show have in store for The Viper.

Mr. Kennedy did make his point to John Cena last week. Firstly by mocking him his attire and signature moves. But then smashing him in the head with a pair of brass knucks. What will John Cena have to say to Mr. Kennedy and will Mr. Kennedy continue to prove his point to John Cena.

HHH and Jack Swagger weren’t in the arena last week. But this week they are, expect there to be more action between the two to go down on the final Raw before there match at Wrestlemania.

Carlito became the new Intercontinental on last weeks Raw. Will it be a Cool first week for Carlito as Intercontinental Champion. The Money In The Bank Qualifiers have all been confirmed now, will any of the 6 participants look to make an impression on Raw as there is a 6 man tag match involving all 6 on Raw.

Awesome Kong has signalled here intent on Divas Champion The Glamazon Beth Phoenix. This weeks Raw will be the debut of Awesome Kong in the ring as she takes on Victoria who looks for retribution for being in the attack last week.

Mick Foley will face the Raw GM Scott Steiner at Wrestlemania in Foley’s specialty of an Hardcore match. After 2 beatdowns on Foley what will the Hardcore Legend do to Steiner right before Wrestlemania.

All that and much more will happen on this very important 3 hour spectacular Raw just 6 days before Wrestlemania.

Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 am

Raw 3

Liked the opening that set up the main event Miz Riley/ Hardys

like the Swagger HHH program

murphgun vs the dudleys lol

Like the carlito title win

Orton RVD should be ok

Steiner is out of control haha

BRT next stop the moon lol

Nice spot at the end with Miz and Jeffrey.

8/10
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Thu May 12, 2011 12:58 am

WWE Raw 4

There’s a video highlight package of last week’s Raw. It contains Mr. Kennedy mocking Cena and then attacking him. The beat down on Foley, Carlito becoming the new Intercontinental Champion. The video ends with the amazing dive and fall Jeff Hardy and The Miz took at the end of last weeks Raw. Then the Raw intro is played.

2 Minutes

The crowd is shown going crazy then its to JR and King at ringside.

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Monday Night Raw. The final Raw before Wrestlemania this Sunday.

King: Wrestlemania is this Sunday JR but tonight a 3 hour Raw that should be great.

JR: Tonight the last statement before Wrestlemaia will be made by the Raw Superstars and Divas.

2 Minutes

Then Jeff Hardy’s music is played and the crowds goes crazy. He gets in the ring and is still feeling the effects from last weeks fall. He gets a mic.

Jeff: Just under a week to go to Wrestlemania and my quest to be the WWE Champion will take place in 6 days. Miz im ready for this match and last week was a little hint of this. I put my body on the line to punish yours. If that doesn’t make you think about the match then I don’t know what will. Miz I cameback to Raw to be the WWE Champion. So at Wrestlemania I see only one winner and that’s ,me.

Then AWESOME is played as WWE Champion The Miz and Alex Riley come out. Miz too is feeling the effects of last week, He gets a mic too.

Miz: Jeff did you think your were clever last week. You put the most valuable commodity in the WWE in deep trouble last week. (Crowd boos) What makes you think that recklessly diving onto me gives you and advantage for our match. Cause you can take it to an Extreme level well Jeffrey I can be Extreme too.

Jeff: (Who laughs at Miz’s last comment) You Extreme give me a break. You’re the guy who is the awful one who is dragging down that great title the WWE Championship. You wanna talk Extreme how about me jumping of ladders and crashing onto opponents and even through tables and risking ending my career. Last week was Extreme, Miz you havnt got the nuts to do anything like that.

Miz: REALLY I haven’t got the nuts to do anything Extreme. Ok well with that said our match at Wrestlemania lets add to it. Its me and you with the title on the line, but lets make it an Extreme Rules match.

Jeff smiles as he likes the sound of it.

Miz: No rules anything goes falls count anywhere for the WWE title. Do you accept the changes or not Jeffrey.

Jeff: It sounds great Extreme Rules match it is now. Miz now I can hurt your ass even more at Wrestlemania, not only will I becomes the new WWE Champion but I will do it in an Extreme fashion.

Miz then goes to hit Jeff but he blocks it and hits Miz. Riley then attacks Jeff from behind, Miz gets back up and joins in on the attack. Miz and Riley stomp away on Jeff. Until RVD runs down the ramp he gets in the ring and levels Riley with a spinning heel kick. Then Randy Orton slips into the ring, RVD turns around and is met by an RKO from Orton who slips out of the ring. Miz hit’s the Skull Crushing Finale on Jeff as the segment ends with Jeff and RVD laid out in the ring.

12 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break there’s replays of what just happened before the break.

JR: What a hot start to Raw this week.

King: Miz and RVD getting in some damage on there opponent at Wrestlemania.

JR: We heard during that it will be an Extreme Rules for the Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz match at Wrestlemania.

King: That plays into Jeff’s game but Miz says he can get Extreme too.

2 Minutes

To the Raw GM Scott Steiner’s office now.

Steiner: After what just happened im gonna make a match for tonight. It will be Jeff Hardy and RVD vs. The Miz and Randy Orton.

A backstage worker then walks into Steiner’s office he hands Steiner a note. Steiner reads it.

Steiner: Mick Foley wont be here tonight, what that sumbitch is too scared after what ive done to him. He wont be at Wrestlemania too he fears Big Poppa Pump.

New Intercontinental Champion Carlito then walks in.

Carlito: Steiner last week I won the Intercontinental title. What im here for is I want a title match at Wrestlemania.

Steiner: I guess I can get one more match on the card. If you find a challenger you got a match.

Carlito: But you’re the GM you make the matches.

Steiner: I got business to deal with.

Steiner then proceeds to do some pushups.

Carlito: Err that’s not cool.

Carlito leaves.

2 Minutes

Awesome Kong then makes her entrance. There’s a replay of the attack on Beth and Victoria from last week.

Match 1
    Victoria vs. Awesome Kong
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    Right from the start Victoria takes it to Kong. She cant knock Kong down who pushes Victoria off her. Victoria runs at Kong who smashes Victoria. Kong then slams Victoria and then does a big splash for a 2 count. Kong picks Victoria up and goes for an Awesome Bomb but Victoria blocks it. Victoria tries a couple of running close lines which slightly rock Kong. Victoria then goes to the top rope and does a dropkick which sends Kong to the mat. Victoria covers Kong but she kicks out at 2. Victoria then does a standing monsault for another 2 count.

Victoria then tries to a Widows Peak on Kong but she cant Kong then hits Victoria with a spinning back fist. Kong picks Victoria up and delivers an Implant Buster she then picks her up again and does an Awesome Bomb this time. Kong covers Victoria and gets the win.

Winner: Awesome Kong Match Time: 3 Minutes

After the match Divas Champion Beth Phoenix comes out. She’s seems she’s ready to fight Kong now. But she then hesitates and freezes. Kong smiles then points at the Divas title Beth’s holding Kong then points at herself saying she’s getting the Divas title. Kong leaves the ring smiling at Beth who is still frozen.

JR: Awesome Kong has certainly gotten to Beth Phoenix.

King: She just froze she didn’t know what to do with the presence of Kong.

JR: Has Awesome Kong got the psychical side won and now the mental side of this match won now

2 Minutes

The Dudley Boyz are talking backstage now.

Bubba: Steiner’s boys don’t have any idea what’s coming to them at Wrestlemania. If he thinks there just gonna walks past us then his mistaken.

D-Von: I know Bubba we’ll take care of those boys and get the tag titles at the same time. I know we both havnt forgotten about that little cheap shot attack on us from last week.

Rob Terry then appears.

Bubba: What do you want Terry.

The Dudleyz attention is on Terry then from behind Gunner and Murphy both with lead pipes hit the Dudleyz and send them to the ground.

Scott Steiner then walks into shot.

Steiner: Great shot guys.

The camera shows the Dudleyz on the ground as it goes to break.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 2
    Matt Hardy vs. DH Smith
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    The match starts out with Smith getting Matt in a waist lock then taking him down to the mat. Smith keeps Matt grounded until he gets his feet and answers back with a big right hand. Matt gets a little flurry of shots in until Smith goes to Matt’s legs and takes him down again. Smith hit’s a high back suplex for a 2 count. He goes a for a running power slam but Matt slips out of it and then hit’s a bulldog for a 2 count. Matt goes for a second rope leg drop but Smith moves. Smith then runs and barges Matt into the corner. He unleashes right and lefts to Matt’s body and face. Smith then does a vertical suplex then a northern lights suplex for 2 counts.

Smith gets frustrated at not being able to put Matt away. Smith then does a brain buster on Matt he says its over but Matt kicks out. Smith questions the ref, which leads to Matt getting a roll up on Smith for a 2 count. Matt then gets a couple of close lines in on Smith. He then goes for a Twist Of Fate but Smith pushes him away. Smith goes for a close line but Matt ducks it then hit’s a Side Effect on Smith for a 2 count.

Matt then waits for Smith to get up and then connects with the Twist Of Fate. He covers Smith but he gets a foot on the bottom rope. Matt then goes to the top rope but Smith gets up and hits Matt in the ribs a few times. Smith then picks up Matt of the second rope and does a running power slam. Smith thinks its over but Matt kicks out. Smith is in disbelief. He questions the ref again, who’s states it was 2. Smith still cant believe it he turns around and is met by a kick to the gut by Matt then a Twist Of Fate. Matt covers Smith and gets the win.

Winner: Matt Hardy Match Time: 7 Minutes

Matt celebrates then leaves as Smith gets up and is mad.

JR: Matt with a win over DH Smith who showed up tonight and should be proud of his effort against Matt Hardy.

King: DH Smith was Wrestling the perfect match but he got frustrated and that cost him against an experienced competitor like Matt Hardy.

1 Minute

Now its to Josh Matthews who is with HHH.

Josh: HHH tonight you are in a huge tag team match. As you and John Cena will take on Jack Swagger and Mr. Kennedy. Your thoughts HHH.

HHH: My thoughts are this 6 days just 6 days away till judgment day Jack. Tonight we might meet in the ring or we might not. Tonight is tonight but Wrestlemania its me and you Jack. You better be ready for whats coming your way.

John Cena then enters.

Cena: HHH Swagger’s all yours tonight I want Kennedy. You think by imitating me and your little sneak attack is gonna impress me Kennedy well that’s debatably. But you have got my attention and focus tonight if you are who you say who are then you’ll have no issue stepping up to me man to man. HHH ill see ya out there later.

HHH: Later Cena.

2 Minutes

Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne are talking backstage.

Kofi: Evan this Sunday the Money In The Bank Ladder match we have a great opportunity.

Bourne: Its going to be amazing I have soo many crazy moves I wanna pull off.

Kofi; Crazy moves in this match is one thing but we have a real chance to get that briefcase and earn a WWE title shot. That is what I so desperately want and this Sunday I plan on getting that briefcase.

Bourne: What you don’t think I want that title shot too.

Kofi: No im not saying that I get it we are both young superstars looking to make a name for ourselves. Winning Money In The Bank does that.

Bourne: Whoever wins it will have to go through hell.

Michael Tarver then enters.

Tarver: Its funny you two.

Kofi: What’s funny Tarver I don’t hear us saying any jokes.

Tarver: You two are the jokes thinking that you have a chance in winning Money In The Bank. That’s my briefcase ok not neither of yours or anyone else in the match but me.

Kofi: You really think that Tarver.

Tarver: Yeah I do and ill show it to you right now by knocking your lights out.

Kofi: Take your best shot.

Kofi and Tarver square up but Bourne gets in the way and pulls Kofi away.

Bourne: Come on Kofi its not worth it this close to Wrestlemania.

Kofi: Your right Evan. Try and knock me out in our tag match tonight then Tarver.

Kofi and Bourne leave as Tarver looks on.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break its time for the big tag team match of John Cena and HHH vs. Mr. Kennedy and Jack Swagger. Mr. Kennedy is the first to make his entrance. He gets in the ring and the mic falls down for him.

Kennedy: John Cena just 6 more days till I get what I want. You one on one in this ring, Cena you want me to prove to you why I should be a big star. Well Cena this Sunday I will make the biggest point I can possibly make by beating you. Then everyone will have no choice but to look at me like a real star when I beat you Cena I will instantly become the biggest star in this industry. Cena you have no choice but to accept what will happen this Sunday with me defeating you and you all know the guys name who will do it. Mr. Kennedy………………………………........Kennedy.

2 Minutes

The rest of the competitors for the match make there entrance then.

3 Minutes.

Match 3
    John Cena and HHH vs. Mr. Kennedy and Jack Swagger

The match starts out with Cena and Swagger who uses his Amateur Wrestling on Cena. He takes him down until Cena fights back to his feet, Cena hit’s a fisherman’s suplex on Swagger for 2. Cena tries to end it early he goes for an AA. Swagger gets off Cena’s shoulders, Cena then looks at Kennedy who does the “U Cant C Me” to him. Cena is distracted as Swagger attacks Cena from behind. Swagger then hit’s a belly to belly suplex. Swagger keeps Cena grounded, he gets near falls with vertical and back suplexes.

Swagger pushes Cena into his and Kennedy’s corner. Swagger gets the ref away from Cena. Kennedy then gets some cheap shots on Cena behind the refs back. Swagger now tags in Kennedy who mocks Cena. Kennedy beats on Cena and places him in the corner. Kennedy then goes to the other side of the ring and does a running kick to Cena as he was sitting in the corner for a 2 count. Kennedy hit’s a swinging neck breaker for a 2 count. Cena is down and Kennedy holds his arm up he goes off the ropes and goes for the 5 knuckle shuffle but Cena moves.

Cena hit’s a close line as both men are down now. Cena gets up and tries to tag HHH but Kennedy holds onto Cena’s leg Cena then pushes Kennedy over and then tags in HHH. Who comes in with a couple of close lines to Kennedy then a knee to the face off Kennedy then a high running knee. HHH then does a spine buster and is fired up. He goes for the pedigree but Swagger gets in and stops it. But Cena then comes back in and close lines Swagger over the top rope.

HHH again goes for a Pedigree on Kennedy but he stops it. Kennedy then kicks HHH in his right quad and then hit’s a the Mic Check. Cena then tries to AA Kennedy but he rakes Cena’a eyes and then sends Cena shoulder first into the ring post. Kennedy then goes to cover HHH and he kicks out.

Swagger gets the tag back in. With HHH down he does a Swagger bomb, Swagger then hits another one he covers HHH but he kicks out. Swagger then stomps on HHH’s ankle he then drops some elbows on the ankle. Swagger waits for HH to get up then does a choplock. Swagger gets the ankle lock locked in. HHH tries to get to Cena but he cant Swagger pulls HHH back more into the middle of the ring. HHH then turns to his back and kicks Swagger away. But Swagger is relentless and gets the ankle lock locked in again. HHH gets to the ropes and breaks the hold.

Swagger goes for an Gutrench Powerbomb but HH blocks it then gives Swagger a spine buster. HHH then gets the tag to Cena. Who does some shoulder blocks then a spinning out suplex. Cena hit’s the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. He signals for the AA he picks Swagger up but Kennedy tags Swagger while Cena has him on his shoulders. Cena hit’s the AA, then from behind Kennedy hit’s the Mic Check on Cena but he kicks out.

HHH and Swagger both get up and HHH sends him out of the ring. They brawl on the outside, HHH sends Swagger into the announce table . Cena tries to AA Kennedy but while his on Cena’s shoulders he knocks the ref who gets knocked to the mat. Kennedy elbows Cena in the face a few times. Kennedy low blows Cena he rolls Cena up while holding his jean shorts and having his feet on the ropes. The ref then makes the count and Mr. Kennedy gets the win for him and Swagger.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy and Jack Swagger Match Time:18 Minutes

Kennedy smiles then mocks Cena with the “U Cant C Me”. Kennedy has his back to Cena he turns around and Cena sits up and is pissed off. Kennedy sees this and leaves the ring rapidly Cena follows Kennedy to the back.

HHH has Swagger down he goes under the ring and gets the sledgehammer out. He goes to hit Swagger who is on the floor. Swagger kicks HHH in the mid section. Swagger sends HHH into the ring post then back into the ring. Swagger picks up the sledgehammer he waits for HHH to get up and tries to hit him in the head but HHH blocks it then kicks Swagger. HHH picks up the sledgehammer and hits him in the mid section with it. Swagger leaves the ring and is furious with HHH as he hold his ribs. HHH looks intently at Swagger then looks at sledgehammer. HHH tells Swagger its over at Wrestlemania.

HHH then gets a mic.

HHH: Jack this is my little friend and this Sunday if the time comes I wont hesitate to introduce my little friend into our match. Jack Swagger at Wrestlemania be prepared for the toughest night of your career.

HHH drops the mic as the two stare at each other.

3 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break there’s replays of the finish of the previous match and the after match with HHH and Swagger.

1 Minute

JR: Mr. Kennedy scored a controversial victory over John Cena tonight. But at Wrestlemania Kennedy will face Cena.

King: Also HHH got a little bit of retrubtion on Swagger. But he will want more when he meets Swagger at Wrestlemania.

JR: They are two of the big matches this Sunday at Wrestlemania.

1 Minute

Outside the arena Mr. Kennedy is running, he gets into his car. Cena comes into the shot.

Kennedy: Cena tonight you didn’t see me and at Wrestlemania you wont.

Kennedy laughs then leaves in his car as Cena looks on and is pissed off.

1 Minute

Then LayCool make there entrance too boos from the crowd. They pick up a mic each.

McCool: We are days away Lay, Days away from the biggest show of the year.

Layla: It sure is and we have a match.

McCool: The most dominant female pair in this business will this Sunday show why we are above any two blonde wannabees.

Layla: LayCool are head and shoulders above the ugly people you know why.

McCool: Tell em Lay.

Together they both say there Flawless as the crowd boos.

The Beautiful People then make there entrance they gets mic each too.

Velvet: This crap needs to stop. You call us wannabess, listen here LayCool we were The Beautiful People. Then “LayCool” all of a sudden appeared.

Angelina: That’s true Velvet but you also claimed you’re the most dominant female pair. Well we’ll see about that at Wrestlemania. You two have an ass kicking coming and Sunday is when its due.

Layla: You sure sound confident ugly people.

McCool: Its all a show, they know that there not on out level and will be embarrassed this Sunday.

Velvet: The only thing that will be embarrassing is you two actually trying to compete with us two.

Angelina: Velvet why don’t we give Lay Cool a little bit of what’s to come at Wrestlemania.

LayCool then leave the ring.

McCool: Oh no not tonight you have to wait till Sunday. See you then bitches.

LayCool smile in a cocky way as The Beautiful People look on.

7 Minutes

Backstage The Miz is pacing around in his locker room when Randy Orton enters.

Orton: Miz don’t speak just listen. Tonight in our tag match we are on the same wave length arent we. You want Jeff I want RVD that’s clear.

Miz: That’s clear Randy as long we both understand our roles out there tonight. But remember im the WWE Champion.

Orton: You may be WWE Champion for now.

Orton leaves as Miz looks on then looks at the WWE title.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 4
    Cryme Tyme vs. Gunner and Murphy
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    Shad and Gunner start the match out. Shad gets the upper hand until when his running of the ropes Murphy knees him in the back which is followed by a big closeline from Gunner. Murphy gets the tag in they keeo Shad in there corner they keep tagging in and out. Gunner tries to do a vertical suplex on Shad but he blocks it and does a vertical suplex of his own. Shad tries to get to JTG but Gunner tags in Murphy who close lines Shad from behind.

Gunner then does a sidewalk slam for a 2 count. Murphy gets the tag back in and does a side Russian leg sweep for 2. Murphy then tries to power bomb Shad but he powers out and does a back drop on Murphy. Shad then gets the tag to JTG who comes off the top with a close lines on Murphy. He then hit’s a diving leg lariat for a 2 count. JTG then hit’s the Mug Shot on Murphy he goes to cover him but Gunner breaks it up.

Shad then does a big boot on Gunner, Shad and Gunner brawl on the outside. JTG then goes to the top rope but Murphy knocks his legs from under him. Murphy then hit’s a neck breaker while JTG is one the top rope. Murphy covers JTG and gets the win.

Winners: Gunner and Murphy Match Time: 4 Minutes

After the match Gunner and Murphy beat down on Shad. They then hit the 3D on Shad then leave.

JR: What a sign off disrespect to the Dudleyz by hitting the 3D on Shad.

King: This Gunner and Murphy really think there the real deal at Wrestlemania they could be the tag team champions.

2 Minutes

Backstage now Tyson Kidd is in his locker room talking with Natalya.

Kidd: Nattie this Sunday I can achieve the biggest win of my career. If I get that briefcase I get a WWE title match I cant wait for this Sunday.

Natalya: Tyson im happy for you know that. But there’s another issue we have to get sorted with David.

Kidd: I don’t know what’s wrong with him.

Natalya: I think his disappointed that his not going to Wrestlemania.

Kidd: I can understand that.

DH Smith then walks in.

Natayla: David we were just talking about you.

Smith: Let me guess Tyson here was going over how amazing it is his going to Wrestlemania.

Natalya: David just cause your not going doesn’t mean you have be so negative. Look at it like this there is one member of the Hart Dynasty at Wrestlemania this Sunday.

Smith: But it should be me I don’t need this.

Smith starts to leave when Natayla puts her arm on his.

Natalya: David we need to talk about this.

Smith: Get your arm of me now.

Smith aggressively pushes Natayla away.

Kidd: Hey what the hell David.

Smith just leaves as Tyson looks on in a confused way.

2 Minutes

Raw GM Scott Steiner’s office now. Steiner is doing bicep exercises with a resistance band. When a backstage worker again walks into his office.

Steiner: What the hell do you want now ha.

The backstage worker hands Steiner another note. Steiner looks at it then throws the note to the ground.

1 Minute

Then Carlito is talking to Eve Torres.

Eve: Carlito you’ve been great since you came back to Raw.

Carlito: I just want to show everyone who has ever doubted me that I should be on the big show where the top stars are.

Matt Hardy then walks in

Matt: Carlito im going to make this right to the point. You’re the Intercontinental Champion you want a title match at Wrestlemania, im here to offer you that challenge.

Carlito: Matt me and you at Wrestlemania for this Intercontinental title. it’s a match.

They both shakes hands when suddenly out of nowhere Rhino attacks them both. He knocks Carlito to the floor. He picks Matt up and drives him into the wall. He then picks up the Intercontinental title belt and hits Carlito then Matt over the head with it.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break there’s replays of what just happened before the break. Then Rhino enters he gets a mic.

Rhino: Im sick of being disrespected im the most sadistic person on this roster. I demand I have a match at Wrestlemania. So Carlito forget Matt facing you cause he wont it will be me.

Primo then makes his entrance he gets a mic.

Primo: Rhino who the hell do you think you are.

Rhino: Primo your in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Primo: If you want a fight im up for it. Ill fight you right now.

Rhino: Big mistake Primo.

Raw GM Scott Steiner then appears on the titantron.

Steiner: Hold it right there. Since I have the power the make decisions Rhino and Primo you got your match. But if Rhino you win it will be Carlito, Matt and you for the Intercontinental title at Wrestlemania. Now go on and beat the hell out of each other.

2 Minutes

Match 5
    If Rhino Wins He Gets a Intercontinental Title Match At Wrestlemania
    Primo vs. Rhino

Right from the start Rhino shows his power advantage over Primo. He rushes at him and drives him into the corner. Rhino does a belly to belly suplex and a power slam for 2 counts. Rhino then does a backbreaker for another near fall. Rhino thinks its over and goes to the other corner for the Gore. Rhino attepmts it but Primo avoids it he then gets a roll up on Rhino for 2. Primo then dropkicks Rhino, Primo goes to the top rope and hit’s a diving leg drop for a 2 count.

Primo again goes to the top ad hit’s a hurricanrana for another near fall. Primo waits for Rhino to get up he goes for a Backstabber but Rhino holds onto the top rope and Primo goes crashing into the mat. Rhino then hit’s a flapjack and then a spinning spine buster for a 2 count. Rhino then gets into position for the Gore and he hits it. Rhino then goes back for another Gore he hits it again. Rhino then covers Primp and gets the win.

Winner: Rhino Match Time: 4 Minutes

Rhino then leaves the ring he gets a table and places it in the corner. Rhino picks up Primo onto his shoulders. Rhino then runs and slams Primo through table.

JR: Rhino has made his presence known here tonight. Rhino earned himself a shot at the Intercontinental title but he has also left carnage here tonight Raw.

King: Carlito now has two challengers for his title if Rhino is this ruthless at Wrestlemania we could be looking at the next Intercontinental Champion.

2 Minutes

Josh Matthews is backstage now he tries to get a word with Awesome Kong.

Josh: Awesome Kong have you got any comments for your opponent at Wrestlemania the Divas Champion Beth Phoenix.

Awesome Kong looks at Josh then leaves.

Rob Terry then appears.

Josh: Rob Terry you have some comments.

Terry: The only comments I have is that Money In The Bank briefcase is coming to The Freak. No one in that match can come close to my strength and no one wills top me from taking that briefcase.

1 Minute

Jeff Hardy and RVD are in there locker room.

Jeff: Rob we got this tonight Miz and Orton, if they want to take it Extreme no one does it Extreme like us Rob.

RVD: Dude I cant wait to get my hands on Orton tonight.

Jeff: If Miz thinks last week was something than tonight I could easily take it to another level.

RVD: This Sunday Jeff you can shut Miz’s big mouth by becoming WWE Champion.

Jeff: That’s what I plan on doing.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break Raw GM Scott Steiner makes his entrance he picks up a mic.

Steiner: I have a match this at Wrestlemania and im out here for a tune up match. I need someone to smash I need someone to carve up. I know exactly who I wanna destroy tonight. Jerry Lawler get your punk ass in this ring.

Lawler is in disbelief he gets a mic.

Lawler: Steiner last week you had one of your goons Rob Terry beat me up and now you want a match. You just want me to be a tune up for your match with Mick Foley at Wrestlemania.

Steiner: Lawler if you don’t get in this ring and face me I’ll fire your ass on the spot. What’s it gonna be Jerry.

Lawler: I know Mick Foley is going to kick the crap out of you at Wrestlemania but I don’t mind getting some of you right now, its on Steiner.

Steiner: Oh and more thing it’s a No Dq match.

3 Minutes

Match 6
    No Dq Match
    Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Scott Steiner

Lawler gets in the ring and gets unanswered shots to Steiner. Lawler tries to whip Steiner but he counters it then does a close line then some push ups. Steiner does a backbreaker for a 2 count. Steiner then does a belly to belly suplex for another 2. Steiner poses which gives Lawler a chance to fight back he hits Steiner a few times then sends him out of the ring.

They brawl on the outside Lawler whips Steiner into the barricade. He then picks Steiner up and drops him face first into the barricade. Lawler sends Steiner face first into the ring post. Lawler then gets the steel steps. Lawler tries for a piledriver but Steiner gets out of it and then takes Lawler’s legs from under him and Lawler goes back first on the steel steps.

Steiner then body slams Lawler on the steel steps. Steiner sends Lawler back into the ring he covers him but he just kicks out. Steiner then exposes the top turnbuckle, Steiner tries to whip Lawler into the exposed turnbuckle but Lawler counters it and Steiner goes back first into the exposed turnbuckle. Lawler then hit’s a back suplex for a 2 count. Lawler waits for Steiner to get up and he sends him face first now into the exposed turnbuckle for a 2 count.

Lawler then goes to the top rope and hit’s a fist drop but again only a 2 count. Lawler goes for a piledriver but Steiner back drops Lawler. Steiner then stomps on Lawler he places him on the top rope. Steiner does a fall away slam off the middle rope.

Gunner and Murphy then make there way to ring side. Gunner hands Steiner a lead pipe. Steiner waits for Lawler to get up then he nails him with a shot in the mid section. Steiner hits Lawler in the back a few times. Steiner picks Lawler up and hit’s the Flatliner. Steiner says its over he gets the Steiner Recliner locked in and the ref calls for the bell as Lawler is out.

Winner: Scott Steiner Match Time: 6 Minutes

Then from the entrance way The Dudleyz appear they brawl with Gunner and Murphy as we go to a commercial break.

1 Minute

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break The Dudleyz and Gunner and Murphy have made there way to the parking lot. Bubba sends Murphy into a car, D-Von sends Gunner through a car window. Bubba has a trash can and smashes it over Murphy’s head. Security appears and the Dudleyz fight with them. Gunner sends Bubba into the equipment truck. Murphy then picks D-Von up and slams him onto a cars hood. Gunner and Murphy leave as the Dudleyz are again laid out.

2 Minutes

Back to the ring and Steiner is still there. Then Mick Foley is heard.

Foley: Oh Steiner you know im here. Mick Foley couldn’t make it here tonight. But CACTUS JACK could.

Cactus Jack’s music is played as he makes his entrance in Cactus Jack attire.

Cactus: Steiner you made have had you way with Mick Foley. But I knew I had to bring out some old part of me. I had to be the most vicious the most uncaring for a human being I can be, that guy is Cactus Jack. At Wrestlemania Scott Steiner your in for the fight of your life. You will be in a living hell with me. Big Poppa Pump can you go there, can you go to the places I have been. I ripped my ear off ive been thrown off and through a Hell In A Cell. That’s what the question is Steiner can you go toe to toe with that sick bastard at Wrestlemania because I don’t think you can.

Steiner: Foley, Cactus Jack whatever the hell you are im ready to whoop your ass.

Cactus: Ok you asked for it.

Cactus gets in the ring and they brawl Cactus gets the better of it and hit’s the Double Arm DDT. Cactus leaves the ring and goes under it and gets a baseball bat with barbed wire on it. Cactus has a sadistic look on his face. He gets in the ring and Steiner leaves, Cactus picks up the mic.

Cactus: Steiner say hello to your fate at Wrestlemania say hello to Barbie, your going to get real close to Barbie. Especially when she’s ripping your face and body apart at Wrestlemania, see ya then Scotty BANG BANG.

4 Minutes

After the break there’s replays of the Foley and Steiner confrontation.

1 Minute

JR: Cactus Jack not Mick Foley will be going into Wrestlemania to get some payback on Scott Steiner.

King: I hope Cactus Jack beats the hell out of Steiner not only cause what his out me through for the last two weeks. But because Scott Steiner needs his ass kicked and Cactus Jack is just the guy to do that.

JR: That is one of the big matches at a amazing Wrestlemania card this Sunday.

1 Minute

Then it’s the 6 man tag match will all the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania.

Match 7
    Kofi Kingston, Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne vs. Alex Riley, Michael Tarver, Rob Terry
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    Kofi and Tarver start the match out. Kofi right away goes after Tarver he unleashes a flurry of shots on Tarver. Kofi nails Tarver with a dropkick which sends him to the outside. Kofi runs off the ropes and dives through the ropes right onto Tarver. Kofi sends Tarver back in the ring and covers him but only 2. Kofi goes for an early Trouble In Paradise but Tarver ducks it then decks Kofi with a close lines. Terry tags himself in now.

Terry dominates Kofi by slamming him around with ease. Terry then does a delayed vertical suplex for a 2 count. Terry picks Kofi back up with ease and delivers 3 backbreakers in succession for another 2. Riley then tags himself in. Riley does a back suplex for 2 on Kofi. Riley puts Kofi on his shoulders but Kofi gets out of it and nails a DDT on Riley. Kofi gets the tag to Kidd who comes off the top rope with a dropkick to Riley. Kidd then hit’s a spinning heel kick on Riley, Kidd goes to the ropes and springboards off it and hit’s a leg drop on Riley for another 2. Tarver tags in now.

Kidd tries to use his speed but Tarver stops it and beats on Kidd. He has in the corner and nails Kidd with body shots then some shots to the head which sends Kidd to the mat. Tarver signals its time for the KO shot. Tarver goes for it but Kidd ducks it and rolls through and gets a roll up for 2 on Tarver. Kidd gets the tag to Bourne.

Bourne comes in with kicks to Tarver then a hurricanrana. Terry gets the tag back in now. Bourne nails Terry with leg kicks, Bourne then runs off the ropes but he lands right into Terry’s arms. Terry hit’s a big fall away slam on Bourne. Terry waits for Bourne to get up and hit’s a huge spin kick for a 2 count. Terry then places Bourne on the top rope. Bourne fights Terry off with head butts then kicks. Bourne comes of the top with a double diving knee drop. Bourne then follows that up with a standing moonsault for a 2 count. Terry sits up but Bourne hits him with a low running dropkick. Bourne once again goes to the top and this time he hit’s the Air Bourne. He covers Terry but Tarver breaks it up.

Kidd gets in the ring and runs towards Tarver they both go over the top rope to the floor. Terry tags in Riley and Kofi gets the tag from Bourne. They both get in the ring and Kofi connects with Trouble In Paradise on Riley, Kofi covers Riley and gets the win for his team.

Winners: Kofi Kingston, Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne Match Time: 10 Minutes

After the match Tarver gets a ladder from under the ring he hits Kidd with it in the mid section. Kofi then gets a ladder of his own he sets it up in the ring. Tarver gets back in the ring with the ladder. He goes to hit Bourne with the ladder but he ducks and it hits Terry. Bourne and Kofi gets the ladder of Tarver, they then place the ladder in the corner. Together they whip Tarver into the ladder a few times. Bourne then climbs the ladder Kofi set up, Bourne then does a Air Bourne off the ladder onto Riley. Everyone is down apart from Kofi, he climbs to the top of the ladder. The Money In The Bank briefcase is there, Kofi gets it of its hook and he raises it and the crowd cheers.

JR: Will Wrestlemania be the day Kofi Kingston makes the step to the next level by winning the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

King: Kofi stands tall and on his own tonight can he do it against the 5 other participants in the Ladder Match at Wrestlemania.

Kofi is at the top of the ladder holding the Money In The Bank briefcase as it goes to the commercial break.

2 Minutes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the break Josh Matthews is walking backstage when he catches up with John Cena.

Josh: John in 6 days you meet Mr. Kennedy one on one do you have any words for your opponent at Wrestlemania.

Cena: Tonight Kennedy pulled a fast one, he might have beat me then he may have got the hell out of the building so he couldn’t take the beating that was coming his way. But rest assured this Sunday when the world is watching, you wanna talk about a Wrestlemania moment. Mr. Kennedy if and I do stress if you do happen to beat me. Then you will have achieved the biggest win of your career. But Kennedy I don’t see that happening, I see me kicking the living tar outta you and getting the victory. Wrestlemania you wanna go toe to toe with me Kennedy I look forward it.

2 Minutes

JR and King talk about what has taken place on Raw tonight and they run through the Wrestlemania card.

3 Minutes

Then its time for the main event tag team match.

Match 8
    Jeff Hardy and RVD vs. The Miz © and Randy Orton
    (Entrances 2 Minutes)
    Jeff and Orton start the match out. Orton gets the upper hand and works away on Jeff. Orton stomps on Jeff and drops a couple of knee drops on him. Miz gets the tag in, Miz mocks Jeff and does his pose. Miz keeps Jeff grounded with a sleeper hold. But Jeff fights out of it and scores with some running close lines. Jeff goes for an Twist Of Fate but Miz slips out of it then Miz rollls Jeff while holding his tights but Jeff kicks out at 2. Miz close lines Jeff when he gets back up, Orton gets the back in.

Orton slows the pace down and controls Jeff at his methodical pace. Orton had Jeff in a headlock but Jeff fought out and jumped to RVD and got the tag. RVD came in by doing a side kick off the top to Orton. RVD then hit a spinning heel kick, RVD followed that up with a the Rolling Thunder for a 2 count. RVD goes up top for the 5 Star Frog splash but Miz pushed RVD off the top and he went to the floor on the outside of the ring.

Miz then sent RVD into the barricade. Miz put RVD on the apron, Orton then kicked RVD and then hit the Draped DDT off the middle rope on RVD for a 2 count. Orton then went to the mat and punched it several time, he waited for RVD to get up and he went for the RKO but RVD pushed him off. RVD ran off the ropes and Orton hit a power slam for another 2 count. Miz tags himself in now.

RVD makes his way to the corner, Miz does a corner close lines on RVD. Miz then does a back suplex for a 2 count. Miz then mounts RVD and nails him with unanswered shots. Miz then poses and then gets in Jeff’s face. Miz waits for RVD to get up to hit the Skull Crushing Finale. He goes for it but RVD blocks it and then nails Miz with a spinning heel kick. RVD then tags Jeff while Miz also makes the tag to Orton.

Jeff comes in and hit’s a couple of running close lines on Orton. Jeff then follows up with a front suplex. Orton then made his way to the corner, Jeff nails him with numerous shots until he fell to the mat. Jeff then hit a corner dropkick to Orton’s chest for a 2 count. Miz goes to the time keepers table he gets the WWE title belt. In the ring Jeff scores with the Whisper In The Wind on Orton for another 2. Miz gets in the ring with the WWE title belt behind Jeff. Who waits for Orton to get up and do the Twist Of Fate, but Orton pushes Jeff into Miz’s direction and Miz smashes the WWE title belt over Jeff’s face. The ref calls for the bell and calls it a DQ.

Winners: Jeff Hardy and RVD By DQ Match Time: 12 Minutes

After the match RVD gets back in the ring but Miz hits him with the WWE title belt also. Orton leaves the ring and gets a steel chair in the ring. Miz sends Jeff out of the ring. Orton waits for RVD to get up and then levels him with a shot to the head. Orton then places then steel chair in the ring. He picks RVD up and holds him in the RKO position. Orton delivers the RKO onto the steel chair to RVD.

Miz takes the cover off the announce table. Miz picks up Jeff onto the announce table and then hit’s the Skull Crushing Finale on the announce table to Jeff. The table doesn’t break, Miz gets the WWE title belt. Orton leaves as he looks at RVD in the ring, Miz holds the WWE Championship high above his head.

JR: My god almighty the stakes have been raised tremendously more tonight. In 6 days RVD faces Randy Orton in an No Dq match and Jeff Hardy challenges The Miz for the WWE Championship in an Extreme Rules match.

King: This Wrestlemania is sure to be unbelievable, but right now tonight on the final Raw before Wrestlemania. Randy Orton and The Miz stand above there opponents at Wrestlemania.

JR; Do not miss Wrestlemania this Sunday.

Raw ends with Miz holding the WWE title above Jeff who is still out on the announce table.

2 Minutes

Wrestlemania Card:

WWE Championship Match Extreme Rules Match
    Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz ©

John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy

HHH vs. Jack Swagger

No Dq Match
    RVD vs. Randy Orton

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
    Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne vs Tyson Kidd vs. Alex Riley vs. Michael Tarver vs. Rob Terry

Intercontinental Championship
    Carlito © vs. Matt Hardy vs. Rhino

World Tag Team Championship
    The Dudley Boyz vs. Gunner and Murphy

Street Fight
    Cactus Jack vs. Scott Steiner

Divas Championship
    Beth Phoenix vs. Awesome Kong

The Beautiful People vs. LayCool

Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon May 16, 2011 2:47 pm

The final stop before wrestlemania was a good show rapped everything up in a nice package going into mania.

Harry Smith is intriguing so far

The only problem i had was you sorta used the same spot twice on the same show same feuds. RVD and Jeff getting laid out twice other than that pretty good show

8/10

Wresltemania card i have a few issues with
    Miz vs Jeff hardy Extreme Rules
    RVD VS Orton No Dq
    Steiner vs Foley Street Fight

Really they are all no dq matches are they not?
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Yeah i did use the same beatdown spot twice in the show but there was a reason for it. Basically I wanted both Miz and Orton to look dominate going into mania. So they both got the better of Jeff and RVD twice on the show. lmao yeah i know they are the same match just with different names.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:29 am