PWR Fanasty Booking league

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanasty Booking League from the fans of PWR fan site.

3 posters

Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS

Admin
    Admin

Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS Empty Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Show Opens:
    Ric Flair is in the ring. He takes the mic and starts
    "Isn't it great to be back in Chalorette, North Carolina?" Finaly, I have the chance to run a wrestling company of my own. No more Answering to Eric Bishoff Or Hulk Hogan. god doesn't answer to anyone. and i'm god! In my hands here is the most prize and celebarte title in professional wrestling history the NWA world title! Tonight we are going to crown a New NWA World Champion in and 20 man over the top battle royal!
    Dashing Cody Rhodes music hits
    He comes out on stage and looks at Flair. He smiles and says, " Why wast these people time and mine Ric? Just come up here and award the title to me.
    Ric: Award you the title ? How the hell are you interupting god! I'm the 16 time world champion Ric Flair. Just go ask your girlfriend about last night and How she enjoyed her trip on Space mountain. Whooooo
    DCR: Space mountain? that ride is as old as your are ric. I'm here to make everyone one step closer to dashing. Oh it's true even you.
    Rhodes walks down the ramp as Flair removes his jack. Cody stands on the ring apron as Ted Debiese and Joe Henning come out from the crowd.
    DCR: you really want to fight me Ric? Well your not going to just fight me. Flair is jump by Hennig and debiese as Rhodes enters the ring. Ted and Joe toss Flair forward so he can be nail with a cross rhodes by Cody.
    The three men stand over Flair and Cody looks down at him. You are looking at the fortunie sons. Forget tradtion, We are the future of profesional wrestling.
    The Fortunie Sons nail their finishers on Flair and then leave the ring as the fans boo.
    Stkyer: Wow, welcome to the very frist epoisde of NWA: Monday Night Overdrive. We just saw NWA president Ric Flair attack by the Fortuine Sons. I'm Matt Stkyer long with Shawn Burkhead.
    Me: Well, Matt look like Flair is learning that even the almightly Ric Flair as to move to the side. The Fortunie Sons look to make their mark on the business and I for one think is about time!( 8 mins)
    2 minute commerical break
    Stkyer, Welcome back the Emts have place Flair on a back broad and have taken him to the back to recieve medical attenion. We will update you on his condtion as soon as we can.
    Me: Aww, Why don't you go and hold his hand matt! The old man got what was comming to him.
    Stkyer: so you think it's great that thre young men beat down a 60 something year old man!
    me: Go cry me a river Matt!
    Styker: 2002 called they want their material back

Gail Kim vs Maria for the NWA Queen TitleMaria comes down the ramp first. The crowd gives her a warm welcome as she enters the ring. Then, Gail Kim music hits and she comes down to the ring.
    Stkyer: Maria might be a disavantage agaist the more experince Gail Kim.
    Me: Wow, what great insight Matt. did you come up with that nugget on your own
    Gail locks up with Maria and takes her down with a side russian legswept. Gail focuses her attack on Maria right knee. She locks Maria in reserve indian deathlock . Cranking down on Maria's right knee.
    Me: Maria it's ok just tap! Come on gail break her knee!
    Styker: wow, how to be unbais!
    I just look at Styker. I could have you replace just like that!
    Maria makes her way to the ropes and froces the break, but her right knee took a lot of damage. She is hardly able to stand on it. Gail nails a spear and lock Maria into a sharp Shooter. Maria has no choice, but to tap.
    Gail smiles as she keeps the hold on until the ref gives her a 4 count. Gail takes the title from the ref and smashes Maria's face with it. ( 15:00)

Back stage: Trainers RoomRic is laying on the back board. Dashing Cody rhodes walks over and smiles.
    Cody: Awe Ric! Did I hurt you? I'm truly sorry.
    Batista walks in
    Batista: your right Cody, your going to be sorry
    Batista takes Cody and gets the upper hand untile the Rest of the Fortunie Sons get involed. Joe Henning nails Batista with a steel chair. (18:00)

Ron Killins vs Paul Bruchill for the NWA TV titleKillins comes out raping as he makes his way to the ring. In his rap, he has a few choice words for that company up north and finishes with Charolete, North Carolina What's Up
    Paul Bruchill is already in the ring. The two men met in the center of the ring as the ref holds up the NWA Tv title. Paul nails a quick kick to family jewels area of Killins as the ref has his back turn. Bruchill quickly follows that up with a spike ddt and makes a cover. The ref makes a two count before Killins kicks out.
    Killins is slow in recovering from the attack, but landa a series of punches and a drop kick. Killins makes the cover and he recieves a 2 count as well. Ron pulls Bruchill up and whips him into the ropes for a lie dector attempt, but bruchill hold on the ropes and Killins crash and burns. Bruchill hold onto the tights as the ref makes a three count.
    Styker: So, I guess your ok with Bruchill holding the tights for the win.
    Me: I'm sorry my monitor must have went blank. evil laugh
    Paul Bruchill is the 1st NWA Tv CHampion (24:00)
    ( 2 minute commerical break)

The Abe Washington Show with tonight's Guest Christain CageAbe music plays and Tony Atlas introduces Mr. Washington. Abe goes into his open montolog about being in Charolete, North Carolina
    Abe: I have a very special guess for you tonight. Hew is a fromer NWA world Champion give it up for Chrtistain Cage!
    Christain Cage's music play and the crowd pops as he walk out onto the stage,
    He looks around and askes Abe if he stole Greoge Lopez's set.
    Abe: Hey Now this isn't the peeps show this is the Abe washington Show.
    Cage: yeah I know, if it was it would be the main event!
    Abe: First question, Some have call you a wrestler that has live up to his ability. You haven't won a World title in a Major Company. That one you won in that other promtion those count. Who watches that show.
    Before Christain can respond, Drew Mc inytre goes out and attack Christain Cage as taffine cheers him on.
    Drew: I'm the Chosen One. Abe you should be intreviening me.
    Tiffanie: My Husban Drew is going to become the Next NWA Champion. (32:00)

NWA World Tagteam Title Match Worlds Greatest tag team vs The Young BucksYoung Bucks come down to the ring.
    Styker: It's jermeny and Matt Buck. They are the next evoultion in tag team wrestling.
    ME: They might be the next step in tag team wrestling, but I got my money on the team their facing.
    World's greast tag team music hits
    Charile Hass and Shelton Bejremin walk down the ramp as the young bucks look shock.
    The young buck nail the World greatest tag team with corss bodys as they get near the ring. The four men brawl around the ring before the match.
    The world's greatest tag team gets the upper hand and toss the young bucks into the ring. Haas starst the match agaist Jeremy. Charlie keeps the high flying buck grounding and goes for an early sumbisson attempt with a ankle lock. Jeremy roll thru and matt nails a missle drop kick. The ref froces Shelton back to his corner as the young bucks double team Charlie Haas
    Haas tries to make it to his corner but the buck cuts him off. They take Haas back to their corner and nails a spike pile driver for a two count. Max gets into the ring and nails a standing moonsault. Once again the buck goes for a cocky pin, but Haas kicks out again. Charile nails a low bow tring anything to get to his corner.
    Shelton gets into the match and nails a drop kick on each of the bucks. He tosses Jeremy from the ring and nails a t- bone suplex and makes a cover. Max barely kicks out before 3. Shleton drags max to their corner and tags Charlie in. Shelton nails a spin buster and Charile locks in the house of pain and max taps out.
    WGT is the New NWA Tag team Champions(46:00)

Fortunie Son's LockerroomThe Camara looks in as Cody is talking with Ted Sr and the rest of the Fortunie sons.
    Ted Sr: I just got back from Flair office and Cody for your actions you will not be into night 20 man battle royal.
    Cody: He can't do that. I'm Dashing Cody Rhodes! I eaqual ratings
    Ted Sr. You should ahve thought about that before attacking Flair.
    Cody: watch it old man!
    Ted Jr: Hey noiw that my Father Cody!
    Cody: then you should keep him in line or put him in the old floks home.
    Cody walks off. (53:00)

THE BIG Show Comming to NWA The worlds largest Althele is comming to NWA in 6 weeks (55:00)

Cody Rhodes in the RingCody: I'm not leaving this ring until I get enter into the battle royal. NWA offical start trying to talk him out of the ring. Cody starts beating down on the security and officals.
    Bobby Lashey music hits and He come down the ring.
    ME: what the hell? that's bobby lashey! I thought he was doinh MMA. This isn't right! Why isn't security trying to get that man out of the building. Cody has a legit argument which he is trying to express to us.
    Stkyer: I think Mr. Lashey is going to my Mr. Rhode point mote.
    Lashey hits the ring and Cody heads for the hills (1:00:00)
    Twenty Man Battle Royal for the NWA World Title[u][u]Styker: It's time for your NWA mainevent.
    I'm am prefection Hits and Dolph Ziggler comes out as entery number 1. He walks down to the ring with Katlin by his side.
    Me: Let me guess Stkyer, Doplh is at the greatest disavanatage becuase he is the first man out,
    Styker: thats the best comment you made all night
    Jimmy wayne comes out next as enter number two.
    Dloph wastes no time and tosses Jimmy Wayne yang from the ring as the fans boo,
    ME: Thanks Jimmy for comming, sorry you couldn't stay longer
    Dloph watches the clock count down and it's
    The shaman of greatness John Morrison is entery number 3 .
    Stkyer: It's the Monday night delight! can't here you shawn over the screaming of all the women in charolete.
    Morrison and Ziggler battle in the ring either name gaining the advanatge
    (2 minute commerical break)
    Comming back from commerical
    Aberto Del Rio has join the match and He and Ziggler double team Morrison. They Have Morrison about toss out, but Joey Mercury runs down as entery 5 and makes the save of Morriison. . Aberto gets toss but he goes thru the second rope and hits the floor. Merucry and Morrison focus their attack on Ziggler.
    The count down clock reachs zero and Sonjay dutt runs down the ring. He runs over and starst fighting with John Morrison, which allows Dloph to get rid of Joey Merrucry and then Dolph dropkick Dutt which causes Dutt and Morisson to go over the top rope. Morrison holds onto the rope and pulls himself back in as Dutt hit the floor.
    At entery number 7, the first member of the furtunie sons enters . Brett Debiese walks slowly down to the ring As Dolph and Morrison battle. The count down clock hits zero again and it's Fortunie Son Ted Debiese Jr. Now with his brother with him Brett enters the ring and they make short work of Dolph and Morrison. The two member of the Fortunie sons stand and mock the crowd as the count down clock hit zero.
    Enter number 9 is Ron Killins. HE raps his way down to the ring and enters only to be quickly toss form the ring by the Fortunie sons.
    Me: Hey Ron you might need a thrid job , you suck at the other two you have.
    Stkyer tries to get a word in
    Me: Shut up stkyer,Your just jealous that I'm the voice of NWA
    ( 2 Minute commerical)
    We come back from commerical and the Fortunie Sons are join in the ring by Tomko and Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer and Tomko work togther to get rid of Brett Debiese then Tomko turns on Dreamer and tosses him out of the ring.
    The clock once again hit zero. Tomko turns to see who it is and Ted takes advanatge and nails dream street and tosses Tomko from the ring.
    Dashing Cody Rhodes music plays.
    Stykyer: Wait I thought he was ban from this match.
    ME: Well I guess TEd Sr. made a few calls and Spent a little money. Money well invested!
    Cody and Ted Shakes hands in the middle of the ring and they await for their next victim.
    The clock runs down and it's Abe Washington
    Cody and Ted point and laugh as he walks down to the ring.
    Batista enter number 14 runs past Abe Washington. Batista spear Ted Jr, In Half and tosses him from the ring. Bataista turn to Cody and grabs him. He motion to the fans for the bataista bomb and nails a voilent verison of it on Cody. Her takes the life less body of cody over to the ropes. Aberto Del Rio slides back in the ring and pushes Bastia over the top rope.
    The two men hit the floor as Del Rio slides a mic in
    Del Rio. I'm Alberto Del Rio, you next NWA World Champion, but you already knew that. Their no one in the NWA that can match me in Wrestling or on the mic.
    the mic cuts out
    Bobby Lashey music hits and Del rio turn and see who he has to face next. Lashey makes it to the ring. The fans start chanting Lashey is going to kill you. Del Rio pulls a pack of powder out of his trunks and tosses it in the eyes of Lashey which blinds Lashey and he locks the cross arm breaker in. Lashey tries break the arm bar as Del Rio cranks it.
    As this is going on, the clock hit zero and Fortunie Son Member Joe Henning makes his way down the ramp
    Me: Now here is my pick to win this thing. Joe Henning is Mr. prefect son and He is coming out as on of the last five to come out.
    Stkyer: I thought Dashing cody Rhodes was your pick
    ME: Shut up Styker
    Joe enter the ring and along with Alberto they Double team Bobby Lashey and pick him and toss him from the ring. After they toss Lashey from the ring Alberto turns and offer his hand in friendship to Henning. Joe looks at him and slaps the tatse out of his mouth. The two men start brawling as the clock hit zero.
    Entery 17 is the last of the Fortuine Sons as Richie Steamboat enters the ring. He quickly hits the ring and helps Joe to toss out Aberto Del Rio. The two Fortunie Son memebers look at each other and smile as they await to see who is coming down next. The clock once again hit Zero and it;s 619 Rey Mysterio. Rey takes his time to get to the ring. So much time that the clock hits Zero and Christain Cages Music hits and he runs down and join Rey as they battle the last two Fortunie Sons.
    (1 minute commerical )
    We come back from commerical as the clock is about the hit Zero and The Pope is Pimping.
    The Pope makes his way down to the ring.
    Stkyer: Well looks lik the odds are agaist the Futrunie sons now. What was that about money well invested?
    ME: Shut up Stkyer
    The Pope enter the ring and Helps Rey and Cage get rid of the Fortunie sons. So the Final 3 are Pope, Cage and Rey. Rey tries a springbroad but Pope catches him and tosses him from the ring. Pope Whips Cage into the Corner and tries the P.D.E but Christain Moves out of the way. Cage tries to for the Kill Switch.
    Skyer: Kill Swtich Engade!
    Christain hits the Kill Switch and works his way to tossing the Pope. Cody Rhodes runs back down to the ring .
    Stkyer: What the hell is Cody doing. He was already tossed out.
    Cody Pushes Cage and Pope out.
    He slides out of the Ring and grabs the NWA World Title as the Fourtine Sons return to the ring with Ted Sr leading the way.
    Ted Sr. places the NWA world title around the waist of Cody Rhodes. The Fourtine Sons Celeberate in the ring as the show goes off the air. (2:00;00)Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS Images%3Fq%3Dnwa%2Blogo%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4ACEW_enUS399US399%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D519%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C2336&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=167&vpy=138&dur=1705&hovh=186&hovw=271&tx=138&ty=105&oei=Gh1xTYz-MMqBtgfMjZ2UDw&page=7&ndsp=7&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:48&biw=1003&bih=519Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS Images%3Fq%3Dnwa%2Blogo%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4ACEW_enUS399US399%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D519%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C2336&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=167&vpy=138&dur=1705&hovh=186&hovw=271&tx=138&ty=105&oei=Gh1xTYz-MMqBtgfMjZ2UDw&page=7&ndsp=7&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:48&biw=1003&bih=519
    Michael Tool

Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS Empty Re: Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS

Post  Michael Tool Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:40 pm

NWA show 1 review

I liked the opening segment BUT if Richie Steamboat and Brett Dibiase are in the fortunate sons they should have been in on beating down flair.

I liked the Abe show.

I think you could of used some promos of the top guys in the battle royal. Also when cody got eliminated you could have made a bigger deal out of it he went out with Batista didn't he?

The show was pretty solid crowned a bunch of champions

Im assuming the Cody title...win will be explained?

7/10

*Im not a huge stickler for spelling but there were so many mistakes it made it a little hard to read*
    OneManDynasty

Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS Empty Re: Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS

Post  OneManDynasty Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:31 am

Icon’s NWA Show Review;

Ric Flair in the opening segment is nice start to the show, but there could have been an introduction into the show then onto Flair.

Wow Cody in the opening segment with Flair.

The Fortunate Sons could be interesting.

WTF you’re an announcer WOW. Why are you heeling right away, you havnt introduced yourself your just a heel announcer. Im not sure about Striker as the play by play announcer.

Hold on a title match already, why is Gail a heel and she just won the title cleanly, why would she turn heel after that.

The backstage with Flair and Batista and The Fortunate sons was ok, not sure that Batista should be getting taken out though.

Another title match now, match was ok but Paul Burchill as TV champion REALLY.

The Abe show awesome, right the whole segment was really good but there was one problem. Abe saying Christian hasn’t been a champion in a major company after just mentioning that he was a former NWA champion, doesn’t that kinda put down your promotion. But apart from that it was really good.

Now another title match, it was fine though with the World’s Greatest Tag Team and the Young Bucks.

Cody beating up security and officials, is Cody that much of a baddass. Wow Bobby Lashley, atleast you didn’t have him get taken out by the Fortunate Sons.

The battle royal was good, but WTF Cody wins after being eliminated, yeah it gets the Fortunate Sons heats but come on. How much do you want to push Cody on this show, Batista and Lashley should have stayed until near the end.

Overall 7/10

You should have waited to do the title matches all of them in one night was a bit too much. I am not sure about you and Striker as announcers. There could have been more promos, from the top contenders in the battle royal. Cody being the centre of the show was alright but really he shouldn’t be the centre of the show. The Fortunate Sons were booked strong throughout the show which was fine, but as I’ve said there was too much Cody. The Abe show was really good, the battle royal was good too.

Admin
    Admin

Icon's NWA tv shows live every Monday on TBS Empty NWA 2/14/2011 from Cleveland

Post  Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Before the show can start, It's a New day plays as the Fortunite Sons walk down to the ring. Cody Rhode proudly display the NWA championship. Ted Debiese Sr. holds the Mic and introduces the new NWA Champion, Dashing Cody Rhodes.
    Cody: You all thought Flair a pull one over the Fortunie sons, but your wrong. We had an Ace in the hole. Mr. Debiese bought off Abe Washington and allow me to reenter the battle royal.
    The fan boo as Cody hands the mic to Ted Sr.
    Ted Sr. Like I always say everyone has a price! Abe Washington did what each and ever one of you would do. He took the easy money.
    Taffinie's music play and she walks out on the stage.
    Taffine: I'm Sorry Cadoy Rhodes, But you are not the NWA champion. As order by NWA president Ric Flair, the NWA CHampionship is being held up.
    Cody: How is this fair? Where is Flair and why did he send his blow up barbie to fight his fight.
    Taffine: This blow up Barbie is going to enjoy seeing you get your ass kick. Because Cody you will be facing Batista inisde a steel cage.
    Cody is beyond mad as the rest of the Fortunie sons try to clam him down.
    Matt Styker: welll, well, the era of dashing might just last a total of one week. Ladies and Gentlmen welcome to NWA Over Drive! (8:00)
    Normal show opening starts. theme song by "Miracle" by Nonpoint
    Me: Can I finally say something Matt stkyer?
    Matt: Go ahead, I'm not stoping you
    Me: It's a travisty of justic that Dashing Cody Rhodes has to face Batista. Secondly who is this special ref? Do you Know Styker?
    The Debiese Brother Ted and Brett vs the Young BucksThe Debiese Brothers come down to the ring with their Father Ted. They debut their brand new them song "Money" by I fight dragons
    Matt: Tonights NWA Over is brought to you by Ford, Drive one and by Mc Donald's I'm loving it!
    The Young Buck walk down to the ring still feeling the effects of their tough battle with the Worlds greatest Tag team from last week.
    Brett starts the match for his team whill Max starts for his. They lock up and Max gets the advantage with a janpense arm drag. Max pulls Brett towards his corner and the Young back make frequint tags as their attack focuses on the right arm of Brett Debiese.
    Ted Sr. keeps giving out instructions as Brett finds himself trap in the corner of the Young Bucks. They nail neck breaker swanton combo. Jermey Buck makes the cover and Ted Jr. breaks the count just before 3. The ref froces Ted Jr, back to his corner. The bucks take the open and nails a spike piledriver. Max makes the cover, but some how Brett kicks out just before 3.
    He makes a dive for his corner and tags Ted Jr. He comes in and nails a drop kick on Max and then one on Jeremy. Ted Jr. tosses Max from the ring and then goes towards Jeremy and sizes him up for the Million Dollar Dream. He locks the hold on and the ref checks the arm of Jermey 3 times and calls for the bell.
    Winners of the Match Debiese Brothers (18:00)

Two Minute commerical break: Promoting NWA Revolution Sunday Feb 27th,2011 live from Dayton Beach Florida
    The GM Office :Dusty Rhodes Comfronts TiffanieDusty: Where is Ric Flair?
    Taffine: He isn't here Mr. Rhodes
    Dusty: I don't want to talk to one of his playthings
    Taffine: I'm not his plaything. I'm Intern Commisoner
    Dusty: A fansty title for a 2 dollar slut
    Drew: No one talks to my wife like that.
    Dusty: We maybe you should keep her on a shorter leash. Word is she gets around alot.
    Drew nails Dusty with a hard upper hand punch and lays him out. (25:00)

Abe Washington Show with special guest Bobby LasheyTony Atlas introduces Abe Washington to the Crowd and he comes out and thanks everone in Cleveland for their warm Welcome. They boo him and He replies; Now I know why Lebron left for south beach, becuase Cleveland doesn't understand true talent when they see it.
    Abe Introduces MMA Star Bobby Lashey.
    Bobby Lashey walks out on the set and just staires a hole thru Abe Washington.
    Abe: So frist question Bobby, I can call you Bobby right.
    Bobby: Looks at him and says nothing
    Abe: Right right, moving on. Why have you come to NWA? I thought you were done with Wrestling and only wanted to do mix matrial arts. Did you get tried of getting your ass kick?
    Bobby grabs the mic from Abe and shoves him down to the floor and responds; I have come to NWA to become The NWA World Championship. Unlike those other comapnies I work for in the past, NWA vaules wrestling. It's not who your sleeping with or Who is your work out partner. In NWA, You have to earn everything you get and that Inculdes on Dashing Cody Rhodes.
    Abe: Sorry Floks where running out of time. Until next week Thank you Cleveland!(30:00)
    Parking LotCamra run over to a down Joe Henning. The Camraman is soon Join by Ted Sr, and his sons.
    Ted Sr. Did you see anything
    Camraman: No! I just got here.
    Ted Sr. if your lying, I will see you get fired once we take this company over.
    Batista, The Pope, and Arn Anderson come out from camara view and lay waste to the Debieses.
    The Camaraman get level and the camara hits the ground. Batista looks into the down Camara and say: Cody your time is comming!
    Arn, Pope and Batista hold up the 4 fingers. ( 34:00)
    Cody Rhode's Lockerroom
    He turns to his Father and says; What the hell is going on? Where did they dig that Fossil Anderson up from?
    Dusty: Snap out of it son. We need to regain control here. Flair isn't in the building. We still have Rick Steamboat Jr. and Mike Debiese here with us. I got a I plan to get rid of Flair's enfrocer trust me.
    Cody Smiles and Hugs his father
    Dusty: thats what Fathers are here for.(36:00)
    NWA NEWs Desk with Scott HudsonScott Hudson: Ladies and gentlemen We are 14 days out from the First NWA PPV in 20 Years. ATT Wireless proudly presents: NWA Revolution live from Ocean Center in Dayton Beach, Florida. Here is the Current Card as we know it.
    Brett and Ted Debiese jr. VS The Worlds Greatest Tag Team for the NWA World Tag Titles
    Paul Burchill will Defend his NWA TV CHampionship agaist Rickey Steam Boat Jr.
    Gail Kim has Issue and open Challange for the NWA Queen Title
    This just in from NWA President Ric Flair : The NWA World Title will be Defending inside a 30ft high Steel cage as Bastisa, Bobby Lashey, Christain Cage,The Pope, and Alberto Del Rio, The Winner must pin or submit everone of their rvials inorder to be crown the NWA World Champion
    Lasty Ric Flair has Issue and Challange to meet Dashing Cody Rhodes in a special Street Fight with special guest ref Arn Anderson
    More details as they come to us.( 40:00)
    Back Stage: Batista and the Pope hear the annoucement.
    Bastita: Pope, Ric sees a lot of him in you. I might not always agree with the Natch, but you did well out their tonight. But, I'm walking out of the cage at revolution NWA World champion.
    Pope: Thanks for the 411, but your mistaken becuase the Pope is going to be NWA World Champion. The Pope has spoken!(42:00)
    Two Minute Commerical Break

Bre Bella vs MariaMe: Why is Ric keeping Cody out of the NWA world title match? It's like having the world series with out the NEw York Yankees.
    Stkyer: hopefully your the next to go! Could your head be more up Cody's ass?
    Me: Why Don't I just leave
    I leave the annoucer table as Bre and Nikki Bella walks down the ring.
    Styker: Finally peace at last!
    Maria music hits and the crowd pop as she walks down to the ring,
    Nikki stand in Bre conner as the match start. Bre walks up to Maria and slap her in the face then kicks her in the gut. Bre follows it up with a neckbreaker and goes for the pin. Maria kicks out at 2.
    Maria makes a come back and powerslams bre down on the mat and make the cover. Bre kick out at 1 1/2. She rakes the eyes of Maria. She then graps the hair and pulls her back down on the mat. Bre stands on Maria's hair as She pulls up on the arms of Maria. The ref counts to 4 and Bre releases. Bre toss Maria out of the ring and then distracts the ref as Nikki beats the hell out of Maria. She tosses Maria back in the ring. Bre pick Maria up and nails her with reverse ddt and makes the cover for the pin Fall Victory.
    After the match, The twins beat the hell out of Maria.(47:00)
    Big Show Week 2 Video Package: (50:00)
    Stkyer is Join by Mike Tenay at the wrestling annolucer table.
    Stkyer: Finally. They give me a partner that matches my talents.
    Tenay: Thank you Matt. It's great to be finally in a company that wants pro wrestling.

Drew MC Intyre vs Richie Steamboat Jr.Richie walks down to the ring with Dashing Cody Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes thinking the strengh in number will protect them from the Pro Flair Group.
    Drew MC Intyre's theme plays and He walks down the ramp carring a 2 by 4. Highlights are shown of Dusty meeting earier in the night with Acting Commisoner Tiffaine Mc Intyre.
    Stkyer: You know Dusty has instructed Richie to do take Drew down a few notches.
    Tenay: The Fortunie Son's haven't be so fortunie tonight so far, but With Ted Sr. And Dusty Rhodes leading them you can't count them out.
    Drew slides the 2 by 4 in as he enters the ring. Cody Jumps up on the apron and mocks Mc Intyre. Richies takes the opening and nails a back breaker on Drew. Richie locks a camel clutch on Drew as Dusty shouts instructions to him.
    Drew slowly powers out of the Clucth and takes him over his head and nails a face buster on Richie. Drew goes for the cover, but Dusty get up on the apron and Cody slide in from the back and nails the crossroads on Drew. He lays Richie on top and slides out of the ring as the ref counts 3.
    Tenay: Dam that Cody Rhodes. He just fliping his finger at Ric Flair and the NWA Championship committe.
    Stkyer: Hopeful NWA President Ric Flair will be here next week.
    Cody gets on the mic.
    Cody: Hey Ric, Did you take my advice and check yourself into that retirement home? What is this about challaging me to a match? My answer is no! Your the NWA President and not an active pro fessional wrestler in the company. My lawyers are currently filling an injuction with the 5 district court of appeals agaist you and the NWA Championship committe. (1:05:00)
    Two Minute Commerical break

Tommy Dreamer vs Christopher DannielsComming back from commerical Christopher Danniels is in the ring.
    Danniels: I don't know what the NWA Championship Committie is thinking leaving me out of the NWA World title match. I'm here to make an impact! So I'm issuing an Open challange to anyone in the back that thinks they can beat me.
    Styker: Which of NWA 's warriors is going to accpet the challange of the fallen angel.
    Tommy Dreamer's music play and he makes his NWA debut.
    Tenay: There you go Christopher Danniel! becareful what you ask for in NWA.
    Dreamer enters the ring and his quickly attack by Danniels. Dreamer fights back but Danniel nails a spin buster and mounts and pounds on Dreamer. The Ref counts to 4 before Danniels gets off Dreamer. The fans boo has Danniels mock Dreamer. Danniels goes for the Angel Wings but Dreamer counters and goes on the attack.
    Dreamer whip Danniels into the corner and the fans chant ECW as Dreamer ready and charges at Danniels. The fallen angel steps out of the way and Dream hits the ring post He stumbles backwards and nails a second Angels Wings on Dreamer and gets the 3 count victory.
    Danniels gets back on the mic.
    Danniels: really NWA thats the best you can do? Tommy "F"ing Dreamer! I hope next week I have a real challanger.( 1:15:00)

Zack Ryder Back Stage with the BellasThe Nikki and Bre are getting their hair done when appoarch by Zack Ryder
    Ryder: I don't why you sanks are hoging all the mirrow time. Move aside for the real star of NWA. Me, Zack Ryder whoo whoo whoo You Know it!
    Bre: I'm sorry do we know you?
    Ryder: Look at methe long island playboy
    Nikki: Wait I know your Curt Hawkins!
    Ryder: Your as smart as you look Nikki, Bre how about we blow this place and get some real action.
    Bre: The only action your getting is with you hand. (1:19:00)

Dolph Ziggler( with Katylin) vs Paul Bruchill for the NWA TV titleStyker: Now it's time for a match that has two of the raising up and comming stars in NWA.
    Tenay: Dolph Ziggler has an amature wrestling background from his time at the univeristy of Akron. While, Burchill has travel the world working for numerous companys before landing here in NWA.
    Ziggler music hit and he walks down with Katlyin. Burchill runs down behind the two and shoves Katylin down and atatcks Dolph before the match starts. Paul exsposes the concert and nails a C4 on the concert floor. NWA ref and doctors are quick to come down and check on Ziggler as Burchill enters the ring.
    Paul: hello. I'm Paul Burchill! I'm so sorry Dloph but I had to make my point clear. I should be in the NWA World CHampionship match at NWA Revolution. Actually, I should be the current and defending NWA champion since, I hold the only legimtely won single title in the company. I will not defend this NWA TV title until I have a change to wrestle for the NWA world title! (1:25:00)
    Back Stage Before Main Event
    NWA Camaras enter both dressing rooms and checking on the challangers for tonight's Main Event.
    Arn Anderson is seen talking with Batista and noctices the camra and screams for them to get out.
    Dusty is talking with the fortunie sons about how the plan is going down.(1:28:00)
    Two Minute commerical break

Special Steel Cage Main Event. Dashing Cody Rhodes vs BatistaBatista music hits and his locker room door opens and He is join by 6 of Clevelands finest. The Police walk Him thru the back stage area and up to the ramp. The fans pop as hsi pyro goes off and He walks down the ramp looking at the steel cage. (1:33:00)
    Cody Rhode's music hit and the camara zooms in to the enternce but no Cody Rhodes. Batista starst looking around knowing that the Fortunie Sons might try to Ambush him. Dusty walks onto the ramp. Cody runs out from the crowd and slide into the ring as the cage lowers. Cody tries to ambush Batista, but he catches Cody and nails a spinbuster. Batsita makes the slashing motion to Dusty as he start to beat the hell of of Cody Rhodes.
    Dusty can only look on as Batista slowly takes a part Cody. He start to act like he is going to climb the cage and taslk trash to Batista. Cody takes the opening and nails a low bow on Batista and crawls his way to the door. Rhodes screams at the ref to open the door! The ref opens the door and Cody attempts to leave the cage.
    Cody gets halg way out of the cage before Batista pulls him back in and the door closes. Cody turns around and rakes the eyes of Batista. Rhodes nails the Cross roads and attempt to Climb the cage.
    Arn Anderson, The Pope, Bobby Lashey walk down the ramp and surround the ring. Cody jumps back down into the ring and gets speared by Batista. He sets Cody up for the Batista Bomb and gives the thumb down sign to the fans. Cody bounces hard off the matt and He walks to the door and exites the cage.
    As he leaves the cage, The rest of the Fortinue Sons run down and attacked Arnderson and his troops. Ted Jr. runs Anderson's head into the steel post. He toss Anderson into the cage and locks the door behind him. Cody Slowly gets back up and the two memeber of the fortinue sons takes turns beating the hell out of Arn Anderson. They leave Anderson in a pool of his own blood.
    Tenay: They have gone to far this time!
    Stkyer: Who can stop the most powerful group in professional wrestling.
    Tenay: LAdies and gentlemen next week Ric Flair will be here live on NWA over Drive. Good Night from Cleveland (2:00:00)
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:29 am

Opening with Tiffany and Fortunate Sons was okay. I feel like you should have done a promo with everyone in the group to sort of introduce him. Haha you relieved yourself from announcing duties.

Youngbucks vs. Sons ok

Drew and Dusty ok…? So Drew is a face…Last week seemed like he was a heel.

Abe show was good again

4 horsemen….REALLY?

Like the update desk

Brie vs. Maria ok

Drew vs. Steamboat ok could of made a big deal about this being his first win or something

Like the Daniels promo after the match with dreamer

Zach Ryder LOL

Ziggler gets pummeled? Liked the Burchill promo

Final thoughts: Glad you explained the Cody title…win which really didn’t happen. I kind of question the need for the Dusty Tiffany segment all 3 involved were in the show at other points without that segment. Abe Show was good again with Lashley. 4 horsemen REALLY? Really like the update desk but how did Steamboat and Dibiase Brothers win title shots? Should have at least made their matches 1# contender matches. I get that the Fortunate sons are the top group in the NWA but they really would benefit by being introduced as a group/let them have a promo together. I like how Burchill was booked tonight. Where to start with the main event? Cody and Batista 32 minute match? Cage match when your going to do a cage match at Revolution? Batista won and he walked out of the cage right? why didn’t he save AA? Christian and ADR are in the mainevent at the ppv but were not on the show?

7/10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 am

The cage match didn't last 32 minutes. The final sgement lasted 32 minutes. Their intro the actually match and the post match beat down.
    Drew onl;y acted face beause he is married to Tiffanie. I think even a heel would defend his wife.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:42 am

and yes, the 4 Horsemen. It's the NWA. What would the NWA be without the Horsemen.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:14 pm

NWA: Overdrive Feb 21, 2011
    Vice President of NWA, Bob Armstrong appears on the NWAtorn as the show opens this week.
    Bob Armstrong: Over the past few weeks, The Fortuine Sons have been running a campgain of terror. They have attack NWA President Ric Flair and have foiled our NWA battle royal. At current we have no NWA world Champion, I would say thank mostly due to the actions of the Fortunie Sons.
    We things are going to change and it start here tonight in Lexington, Kentucky! Ric Flair has step down as NWA President inorder to have a match agaist Dashing Cody Rhodes at NWA Revolution. If any one from the fortunie Sons come within a country mile of that match, they will be fired on the spot.
    Dashing Cody Rhode's music hits
    DCR: What the hell is going on here? Is it Senoir citizen night or something? "Bullet" Bob Armstrong this isn't 1978. Your like that has been flair. Wash up and in needing of someone to put you into a retriment home!
    Batista's Music hits and He walk down the ramp as Cody is standing in the ring.
    Mike Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to an shocking edtion of NWA Over Drive.
    Before Batista gets to the ring, Cody jumps out of the ring and escpaes thru the fans.
    Batista graps a mic and enters the ring:
    Batista: Hey Cody, go ahead and run. Becuase this sunday you won't be able to. Mr. Armstrong failed to mention that your match agaist the Nature Boy Ric Flair has a special Ref. That ref will make sure that non of your lackies can get envold with the match. Do you want to know why I think this Cody? Becuase I'm the ref for that match! So Cody partice your running and your tapping. We will see you this Sunday.
    Styker: wow, The fortunie sons can't be happy by this development. (9 min)
    2 Minute commerical Break

Ron Killins vs Christopher Daniels
    Danneils walks down the ring with no music and enters the ring. and takes the mic from David Pensar.
    Danniels: So who is the chump I get to face this week? Is there anyone back there in the NWA roster that wants a peice of the Fallen Angel?
    What's UP!
    Danniels: really this is the best NWA has? Danniel tosses the mic out of the ring.
    Killins raps down to the ring as a replay shows how Danniels beat Tommy Dreamer last week.
    Killin enters the ring and gets jump by Danniels. He backs Killins into a corner and screams what's up is I'm kicking your ass! Killin makes a come back by nailing a series of punches.
    Tenay: Danniels better not underestimate Ron Killins.
    Stkyer: Very true Tenay, Killins is a fromer 2 time NWA Champion
    Killins goes for a spin wheel kick put Danniels duck and nails an low bow followed up by the Angel Wings.
    Danniels makes the cover, but Killins kicks out right before 3. The Fallen Angel turn and gets in the face of the ref. Killin takes the time to recover. Danniels comes back towards Killins and Ron rolls him up the ref counts 1,2 and Danniels kicks out just in time. Truth bounces of the ropes for the lie dector only to get a boot to the face. Danniel picks Truth up and nails Last Rites and makes the cover for the 3 count Victory.
    Danniels Stand infront of the hard Camara with two fringers and a fist showing that he is 2-0 in NWA.
    Tenay: How can Danniels be pourd of that win?
    Stkyer: Well Teny, You might not like the way Danniels won, but the ref didn't see the lowbow to call for the DQ, So that another win for the Fallen Angel here in NWA.(19:00)

Backstage: Limo Arrives
    Scott Hudson is Setting up for an interview when A back Limo pulls up. He tries to knock on the door, but The driver stops him. Hudson tries to ask the driver who is in the limo, but He won't say a word( 21:00)

Gail Kim Package: Her open Challange to any and all female Wrestl
    The video package highlights her domatie victory over Maria two weeks ago winning the first ever Women's NWA title. It also show gail training with local jobbers as she keeps ready for the first of her challangers. Gail looks in the camara: I'm the best in the world and that why I'm in NWA. I have held every major female wrestling title around the globe. There isn't a female on this planet that can match me in the ring. (24:00)

NWA: Queen Title Match: Gail Kim vs Taffine
    Gail Kim comes down the ramp as the fans boo and hiss at her. She doesn't mind the fans one bit as she gets into the ring. She takes the mic from David Penser and tells the fans to shut up and they should be honor that she has chosen this dump as a place to defend her title. Gail goes on to say: So which sank is going to get her but whiped this week?
    Taffine music plays and she walks down the ramp.
    Stkyer: this must be Ric Flair way of rewarding Taffine for running the show last week.
    Tenay: Tiffanie has a vast background in gymastics and has been training hard with her Husband Drew inorder to make her NWA in ring debut.
    Gail seems unimpress with Taffine and slaps her in the face. Taffine fries back with a couple of punches but gets cut off by a clothes line from Gail. Kim stands on Taffine's hair as she pulls up on her arms, while she trash talks with the fans. Gail breaks the hold on 4 and picks Taffine up. Mrs. Myintre nails a jaw breaker and mounts Gail and punches away on her. The ref starts his count, but gets knock down and rollover by the 2 ladies. Gail picksTiffanie up and nails a reverse death valley driver and makes the pin cover.
    After winning the match Gail keeps beating on Taffine as the ref calls for the bell. KIm turns around and
    *Hard Core County1*
    Tenay: My God! That's Mickie James, I thought she left the wrestling business.
    Styker: These two vixens know each other pretty well.
    Mickie run down to the ring and makes the save as Gail heads to higher ground. She gets a mic and adress Gail
    Mickie: Word has it that your having an open challange for your NWA: Queen's Title. You wanted a real fight, well honey you got it.(30:00)

2 minute commerical break - Video package for NWA: Revoltuion. 29.95 on Direct TV, Dish Network

Paul Bruchill from London, Engalnd
    A video package showing Paul Bruchill at the royal palace having his NWA Tv title rechristen British Heavy Weight Championship. Bruchill stands infront of a group of reporters an annouce that he will only defend his title under British Commanwelth rules and only with a european ref officating his matches. (35:00)
    Tenay: Who does Burchill think he is? Bristish heavy weight champion?
    Styker: He does have a point. He was the only male wrestler to win his title by pin fall victory.

Forutine Son's Locker Room
    Cody: what are we going to do?
    Ted Sr: Clam down Cody. Batista can't be the special ref if he can't show up this sunday.
    Cody: Your right. If Batista doesn't show then the NWA committe has to appoint a new ref.
    Ted Sr: And I know the prefect man to call it right down the middle.
    Nick Patrick walks in and shakes the hand of Ted Sr.
    The Fortunie sons smile and laugh.
    Ted Sr. No one out thinks the Million Dollar Man. No One! (40:00)

Paul Bruchill vs Tommy Dreamer for the British Heavy Weight ChampionshipPaul walks down to the ring with his hand pick ref Loyd Nelson. David Penser annouces that the following match will be fought under British Commonwealth rules.
    Dreamers music hits and he walks down to the ring .
    Nelson stops Dreamer before he enters the ring and pat him down. Dreamer looks annoyed has Nelson does it. Dreamer enters the ring and Bruchill walks towards him and offer to shakes his hand. Dreamer goes to accept it, but Paul nails him a lowbow.
    Tenay: I guess British Commonwelth rules allowed that.
    Stkyer: Mike I thought a man of your knowledge would know the rules.
    Bruchill takes the opening and ground and pounds Tommy Dreamer. Paul takes ever opening to cheat as his hand pick ref calls nothing.
    Tenay: Where did he find this ref?
    Stkyer: Lyod Nelson has 15 years of refing experince Mike! He has ref all over the Uk and Europe.
    Tenay: How do you know this?
    Stkyer: Paul told me so it has to be true. he wouldn't lie to me.
    Tenay: Do you still have your wallett after talking to paul?
    Burchill nails the C4 and makes the cover on Dreamer as Loyd Nelson delivers the 3 count.
    Burchill graps the mic and states: you all should get off your asses and hail your British Heavy weight champion!(50:00)

2 minute Commerical Break

Ric Flair Video Package
    Tenay and Stkyer conduct a live video Interview with Flair from his Home in Charolete, North Carolina.
    Stkyer: Mr. Flair, How are you feeling 2 week remove from the beat you recieve from The Fortunie Sons?
    Flair: How Do I feel? Stkyer? How do you think I feel. Mr. Cody Rhodes has sign his death warrent. This Sunday, I'm going to beat that bastard like his father should have a long time ago.
    Flair gets up and toss the mic down and tells the Camara men to get out! (56:00)

Fortunie Sons leave Batista laying by His car
    Cody is screaming at the camara. Flair can you see it? I hope your watching flair. Your lap dog just got his ass handed to him. Rhodes picks Batista up and put him on top of the car and nails a Cross Rhodes.
    Cody: Old man, I'll see you Sunday! (1:01:00)

Christain VS The Pope Winners enters the Scarmble Match for the NWA Title 10 minute time limit.Before the match, Bob Armstrong Order the rest of the Nwa Locker room to come down to be lumberjacks for the match.
    Christain Music hits and he walks down the ramp.
    Tenay: We just bhave learn that the Nwa title will be up for graps in a scramble match this sunday at revolution.
    Sktyer: Six men will enter the match and who evers get the last pin will be the first NWA champion.
    Pope 's Music Hits and he walks down the ramp. He pauses as he causes the money to fall from the sky.
    The two men lock up and Pope gets the advanatge with a take over on Christain. Pope cranks the reverse chain lock. Christain Claps his hands and gets his peeps behind him. He powers out of the hold and kicks Pope in the gut and nails a ddt. Christain makes the cover but the Pope kicks out. Cage climbs the top rope and tries a head butt dive. Pope moves out of the way and Christain crashes and burns. Pope picks Cage up and tosses him into the Corner and nails the DDE into the corner. He makes the pin on Christain, but Cage kicks out.
    Time Keeper: 5 Minutes Left!
    Pope runs up the corner and comes down with an elbow drop on Cage. Once again pope makes the cover. The ref counts only two. Pope turns to the ref in anger and screams for a faster count. Cage gets a second wind. He tosses Pope into the corner and nails his Torando DDT and attempt the Kill switch. Pope Strugles but manges to turn the Kill Switch into a face buster. He makes the pin for the 3 count victory.
    Pope advance to Championship Match (1:11:00)

2 minute commerical break

Paul Bruchill Talks to Bob ArmstongBruchill: Mr. Armstong, I feel that I derseve to be in the NWA world Championship mnatch this sunday. Afetr all I' the only legimate single champion in NWA at this present time.
    Armstrong: thats true, I understand your point but you did fly all the way to England to rename the NWA tv title. So, I thought you might want to make the Queen proud by defending the title agaist Christopher Daniels. So to make along story short. the answer is no. However, If you win your match at the PPV, then I will name you the number one contender for the NWA World Title.(1:18:00)

Drew Mctyrie with Tiffiane vs Dolph Ziggler with Katlin Winners enters the Scarmble Match for the NWA Title 10 minute time limit.
    The Mctyrie walks down the rampas the rest of the roster stays out to keep the Fortunie sons away.
    Tenay: The Mctyries are the first family of NWA. Tiffanie is the Current Gm of NWa while Flair is dealing with the Fortunie sons.
    Stkyer: Drew wants to prove to everyone that he has earn his place in NWA and it wasn't Tiffanie that got him his postion.
    Dolph Ziggler's Music play and he walks down the ramp with Katlin.
    The Two men locks up and Ziggler takes the adavatge with a low blow while Katlin has the ref distracted. Tiffanie runs round and starts fighting with Katlin.
    Stkyer: We got a catfight on our hands Tenay.
    Tenay: do you want a cold compress? or soemthing? your missing the match in the ring. Ziggler hits the Zig Zag and attempts the pin. Drew just kicks out at 3. He start trading punches with Ziggler. The ref warns him about using the close fist. Drew attempts his ddt, but Ziggler holds on the ropes and Drew takes a nasty bump on his back. Ziggler mount and pounds the face of Drew with punches as the ref warns and pulls Ziggler off. Ziggler shoves the ref out of the way and turns right into a big boot from Drew. He once again goes for the future shock ddt. Katlin jumps up on the ring apron and starts talking smack to Drew. He turns around and gets nail with a zig zag. Dloph makes the cover for the 3 count victory.
    Dloph is entery number 2 in the Championship match (1:28:00)

2 Minute Commerical Break

Backstage: Drew and Tiffanie Arguing
    Tiffanie: I'm so sorry Drew.
    Drew: Sorry! Sorry you say! yes you are sorry. I don't know why I even married you. What the hell were you doing out there. you couldn't handle Katlin?
    Tiffanie: I try my best Drew.
    Drew: your best? that was your best? Oh. my word I hope I never see your worse. You just cost me a shot at the NWA World title!
    Drew Stroms off man
    Morrison walks up to Taffine and says: I never saw what you saw in him. Maybe you should check out the Sheman of Sexy. My Match is up now!(1:35:00)

John Morrison Vs Divira Winners enters the Scarmble Match for the NWA Title 10 minute time limit.
    Divira is already in the ring, as Morrison music Hit. John walks down the ramp and starts his Slow mo pose. The pryo goes off and he start to walk down the ramp.
    Sktyer: Looks like Morrison has the eyes for the current Gm.
    Tenay: He better focus on the match he has agaist Divira if he wants to get his spot in the main event match. Secondly, I thought he was with Melina?
    Sktyer: Your not a ladies man like ME and Morrison. You always have one on the side.
    Divira attacks Morrison as he enters the ring. Morrison gets a little opening and nails a spin kick. He drags Divira over to the corner and he nails the Starship Pain, Morrison makes the cover and gets the 3 count victory
    John Morrison is entery Number 3 (1:40:00)

Tiffanie and Drew talk with Bob ArmStrong:
    Drew: Mr. Armstrong, you saw clear as day that Katlin got invold in my match.
    Armstrong: yes, Drew I did see that, but the ref disssion is final. However, I will put you into the Last Chance battle royal that will be held at the start of the ppv. If you win that match then you can be the 6 and final preson in the match.
    Drew looks piss and stroms off.
    Taffine: I'm so sorry Mr. Armstrong. I don't know wht got into him.(1:43:00)

2 minute Commericla break

Ablerto Del Rio Vs Rey Mysterio Winners enters the Scramble Match for the NWA Title 10 minute time limit.
    Tenay: What a night we have had. So far Pope, Ziggler and Morrison have won their way into the NWA world title match. Batista has been beaten booldly by the Fortunie sons.
    Stkyer: Now, We come to the match that I been waiting for Rey Mysterio vs Del Rio.
    Rey's Music starts playing and he starst to come down to the ramp. Del Rio comes out from behind him and attacks Rey. They battle down the ramp and into the ring. Del Rio has the upper hand and stomps away on the left arm of rey. Del Rio focus his attack on the left arm by folding it behind Rey's back and slamig him to the floor. Del Rio wastes no time and locks his cross arm breaker in. The two men lay in the center of the ring as Rey has no choice but to tap.
    Del Rio is entery number 4 in the title match (1:48:00)

Back Stage: Fortunie Sons Lay out Bob Armstrong
    Tenay: Ladies and Gentlemen. Word have reach us that something is going on in the back.
    Camara pan to a down Bob Armstrong being attended to by Medical presonal. The Camara then turns to a smiling Cody Rhodes. He looks into the Camara and say Now that is dashing! He pushes the Medical presonal away to deliver one more Cross Rhodes to Bob Armstrong. (1:53:00)

Ted Debises Jr. Vs Joe Henning Winners enters the Scamble Match for the NWA Title 10 minute time limit.
    Ted Sr. walks out to the ramp. Since Mr Armstrong is in a condtion to make the last match know. I have no choice but to step in and annouce that last qaulifing match will be My Son Ted Jr. vs Joe Henning
    The two memebers of the Fortunie Sons walk down the ramp . Henning hols the ropes open for Ted as He enters the ring.
    The ref calls for the bell. Ted nails Dream Street on Joe and makes the cover.
    Ref doesn't want to make the count, but Ted Sr threatens to fire him
    The ref makes the count as Tenay goes crazy
    Tenay: What the hell are you doing Joe Henning. Curt your father would be rolling in his grave. This is a travisty. How can the Fortinue Sons be proud of themselves.
    Strkyer:You better be careful after sunday the Fortunie Sons might be running NWA.
    Tenay: I'll Quit if they do! Ladies and Gentlemen, we will see you this Sunday for NWA Revolution.(2:00:00)
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:08 am

icon did you delete a post of mine. Because im sure i reviewed your second show?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 am

OneManDynasty wrote:icon did you delete a post of mine. Because im sure i reviewed your second show?

Sorry, I must have delete that when i was trying to put the show up. I lost the formating and delete it but i guess i did delete yours the first time. I'm sorry
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:29 am

Its alright ill review it again. I was doing a review on your latest show and i was just going to check my last review and it wasnt there, ill just do another review of that show.
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:05 am

NWA SHOW 3

I thought you had the title match for Revolution set last week?

The qualifying matches were good.

The main event was confusing and odd.

Could of used a run down of the ppv card?

Good final show before the ppv
    with the qualifying matches.

OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Icon’s NWA Show Review:

Alright opening segment. But there was never any mention of a special ref in a match during the promos.

Dibiase brothers/Young Bucks was fine.

Drew taking out Dusty im not sure about that considering Dusty is supposed to be a heel and Drew is a heel too.

The Abe show was good, Lashley’s part was well done.

Pope, Batista, Arn doing the 4 fingers REALLY

The news desk is a good idea but its Scott Hudson doing it LMAO

So Tenay joins the announce team now. Tenay and Striker as announcers are an interesting pairing.

Drew/Richie Steamboat so its heel vs. heel then. The finish was fine with Cody getting involved, it would make sense with that finish if Drew was turning face.

The hell is Daniels doing thinking he should be in the NWA title match haha. Daniels getting a win over Dreamer made sense.

LMAO at the Ryder and Bellas backstage scene.

Ziggler/Burchill another heel vs. heel match. So is Ziggler turning face it would seem that way after what Burchill did to him. Burchill shouldn’t have mentioned the NWA title he should be concerned with his title only for now.

Batista/Cody was fine. Good angle with the beat down on Arn to end the show.

Overall 7.5/10
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 pm

NWA Overdrive Review:

Alright opening segment.

Daniels /R-Truth was exactly what it should have been.

Very good idea with the Gail Kim challenge package. Nice strong win for here over Tiffany. Mickie/Gail should be good.

Burchill rechristening the NWA TV title the British Heavyweight title is great.

WTF a Nick Patrick appearance lmao

The Burchill win over Dreamer should have been a bit longer but at least you got over the British Commonwealth Rules gimmick.

Flair interview was fine but that too should have been longer. It would have been more better if the Batista beat down had already taken place and Flair added that into his promo on Cody.

Christian/Pope was solid.

Why is Burchill wanting NWA title match again. He should be focused on his title. So what its Burchill/Daniels now heel vs. heel?

Ziggler/Drew now haha its heel vs. heel again. The match was fine, Drew should be a face now. lmao well that aint happening after the promo Drew cut on Tiffany.

Morrison went over Daivari in quick time which is alright.

The way ADR went over Rey was good. But there should have been more explanation of the punishment Rey had to take cause it should take a lot for him to tap.

That was a bad way to end the show.

Overall 7.5/10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:50 pm