PWR Fanasty Booking league

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanasty Booking League from the fans of PWR fan site.

4 posters

Chimps WCW Shows

Jamba Chimp

Chimps WCW Shows Empty Chimps WCW Shows

Post  Jamba Chimp Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:34 am

This is the first time I'm writing a show. Just looking for feedback on the show before I continue.

Chimps WCW Shows Wcwlogo

WCW Monday Nitro on FX live from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

*The intro is clips from the first intro to Nitro from 1995 to its last in 2001 ending with the current WCW logo*

*The camera stars at the entrance way for shots of red pyro, and then sweeps the crowd. Then we go to a hard camera shot with Jeremy Borash.*

Borash: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the owner of World Championship Wrestling. JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD!

*JBLs music hits and a white limo is shown driving up to the ramp. The door at the end of the limo opens and JBL stands up. JBL walks to the ring shaking hands with fans along the way. As JBL enters the ring, he takes the mic from Borash and shakes his hand*

JBL: “Wow, the lights are on bright here in Atlanta, Georgia. I own Layfield Energy which produces the finest sports and health supplements. I am an accomplished stock market investor. I have written a New York Times bestselling book, and I have a weekly radio show that broadcasts to the entire United States. But I deiced I wanted to do more. I wanted to come back to my roots. Come back to the great sport know as professional wrestling. I bought WCW because I want to see this business back on top. I wanted to give people a choice of something different, and that what WCW is going to give you here each and every week LIVE on the FX network. You want to see brawlers, hardcore, high flying and technical wrestling? That’s all right here baby.”

“But we have a problem. You see you can’t a wrestling company with no champions. This is where you guys come in.”
    *JBL points to the entrance area*

“This is no longer a company that just hands out belts. I want each and every one of you in the back to give me every single thing you have tonight. I will be watching, and the people who impress me the most will get there championship opportunity. So, everyone here in the Philips Arena and the people watching at home. Get ready for the BEST wrestling action you can see on Monday nights. Thank you.
    *JBLs music plays and he leaves the ring*

Total Segment time: 13 minutes.

*Camera cuts the announce table*
    Schiavone: “Hello every one and welcome to WCW Monday Nitro live on the FX network. I’m Tony Schiavone and next to me is my broadcast partner Big Sexy Kevin Nash.

*Nash does a short wave*
    Nash: “It’s great to be back here in Duba C Duba”

Schiavone: “We have two full action packed hours of some of the best pro wrestling you will find anywhere. We kick off Nitro with Cruiserweight action live on FX.”

*Camera cuts to the entrance ram as Borash introduces Petey Willams.*

Schiavone: This is Petey Williams debut match here in WCW. I have not seen this man in action; however, I have heard great things about this young Canadian wrestler.

Nash: What makes Canadian wrestlers so great? Is it the genes, the syrup, or the heath care?
    *After following Petey to the ring, the camera cuts to the entrance ramp as Borash introduces Amazing Red.*

Schiavone: “Amazing Red is a fantastic high flying performer from the independent circuit making his way to WCW.

Nash: “He’s really getting into the whole nitro red theme isn’t he?”

*Petey and Red start the match with a standard collar and elbow tie up. The beginning and middle of the match is a standard match with Petey acting as a heel to get the upper hand. That is until Petey gets caught off guard with a kick to the head from Red leaving both men on the mat. They both get up at the same time as the ref count to eight. Petey tries to throw a punch which is counter by Red. Petey tries again but is countered by Red. Red gets a powerbomb on Petey, but only gets a two count. Red tries a bulldog but is countered into a back drop by Petey. Petey then does a motion with his hands and hits Red with a Canadian Destroyer. Schiavone and Nash mark out as Petey covers Red for the three count. As his music plays, Pete walks to the camera and says*

Petey: “I am the champion”

Schiavone: “Oh my goodness what a maneuver. We have to see that again on the Nitro instant replay sponsored by AAMCO”

*We then see a slowmo of Petey laying out Red with the Canadian Destroyer.*

Schiavone:” My goodness how does he do that?”

Nash: I could have done that in my younger days if it wasn’t for my bum knees.

Schiavone: “That instant replay was brought to you by AAMACO. If you need an oil change or breaks call double a, m,c,o.”
    Segment time: 9 minutes.

*We see JBL sitting in his office watching the show when Don West enters the room*
    JBL: “Oh West good to see you. What’s up?
    West: “Uh Kendrick what like to have a word with you?”
    JBL:”Well bring him in”
    West:”That’s the problem.”
    JBL:”What’s his issue?”
    West: “He said that this area gives off negative vibes”
    JBL:”Negative Vibes?”
    West:”Yes. He wants you to come see him.”
    *JBL sighs*
    JBL:”Where is the weirdo.”
    *JBL leaves with West*
    Segment time: 2 minutes.

*Cut to Raven backstage with Kane (Dressed as old school Kane) and Abyss*
    Raven:“The two men you see behind me are tortured souls.
    *Abyss rocks back and forth*
    Raven:“Being shoved aside by society because of what they went through. The incredibly violent tendencies these men have.

*Raven Laughs*
    Raven:”Not even I could come up with. These men cannot operate by them self’s. I am the only one who can communicate on their level. I can unleash their horror on every one. This is just the beginning of Ravens Flock.”

*Kane fixes his black glove as Raven smirks*

Raven: “Quote the Raven, Never More."

*Fade out*
    Segment time: 3 minutes.

*As Nitro returns from break we see JBL, Don West, and Brian Kendrick in front of the catering table. JBL looks confused as Kendrick is sitting in a standard meditation position.*

JBL: “Is this boy alive?”

West:”I think he’s meditating.”

JBL:”Is he going to latch onto my face if I touch him?”

Kendrick:” I am aware of your presents. You have the natural vibration of authority.”

*As Kendrick is talking, Scott Hall shows up in the background to make a cup of coffee.*

JBL:”I don’t have the time for this kid. What is it that you want?”

*As Hall leaves with his coffee, he comes back into view to take a stack of tooth picks.*

Kendrick:” You said you wanted people to impress you right? That’s exactly what I want to do.”

JBL:”How so?”

Kendrick:” I cannot show you all of my ability’s in a match with just one person. Put me in with Low Ki and Kaz.”

JBL:”All right. I don’t go around taking requests like this, but if you can put on a show go right ahead. “

Kendrick:” I will unleash all of the earth’s energy from my body tonight to give you my very best.”

West:”That’s gross”

Kendrick:”Now if you will excuse me, my heart chakra is off balance.”

*Segment ends JBL staring at Kendrick with a fade out to the ring.”

Segment time: 2 minutes

*Camera cuts to Borash in the ring to introduce Raven, Kane, and Abyss. Ravens Flock.”

Schiavone: “Raven has said that both of these men have had troubled pasts. With the way they look I can’t even begin to think of what their pasts were.”

Nash:”I think I saw one of them in Friday the Thirteenth part two, or was it part six.”

*After the Flock gets into the ring Borash introduces their opponents. The Motor City Machine Guns.*

*The match is mostly a squash. Abyss and Kane spends most of their time throwing MCMG around the ring. At the end Alex Shelly throws himself and Abyss over the top rope, and Sabin starts to make a comeback. Sabin tries for a hurricarana, but he is not strong enough to flip Kane. Kane gets him back into position and slams Sabin down with a powerbomb. Right after the powerbomb, Shelly climbs the turn buckle behind Kane’s back. Shelly jumps off as Kane turns around, but Kane grabs Shelly by the throat in mid air a hits a vicious choke slam for the three count. After the match Raven sets up a table outside. Kane pick Sabin up by the throat and is about to choekslam him to the outside through a table when JBL runs to the ramp.

JBL:”STOP RIGHT TERE! Put that boy down right now. If you do what I think you’re about to do, I will be handing out suspensions.“

*As Raven hears this, he slides into the ring and urges Kane to put Sabin down. Much to his dismay, Kane puts Sabin on his feet and tosses him to the middle of the ring. Segment fades out to a break with an angry looks on Ravens face.*

Segment time: 6 minutes.

*Nitro comes back from break with Shannon Moore and Shane Helms in the ring with their Three Count gear on.*

Shane Helms:” Yes everyone Three Count is back on a reunion tour. Because we have gotten so many requests to come back, we are in the process of making a new album.”

Nash:”I can’t be the only one hoping for a cover of Bye, Bye-bye. I remember you used to play that all the time on the road Tony.”

Helms:”However, we have had some setbacks. Number one, we had a new single, but before we could release it, Justin Bebier came out with Baby Baby. He completely stole our song. We can’t go into much detail due to the current court case. Our second problem is that well we are only two people. We need three for three count. So for the next couple of weeks, we are going to be taking auditions for the third member of three count. So how would you like to hear one of our new songs?*

*The crowd boos and just before they can sing Beer Moneys music hits and they run down to brawl with Three Count to start their match.*

*The bell rings after Beer Money throws Three Count out. As Three Count collects themselves outside, Beer Money taunts them by attempting to do a choreographed dance as Nitro goes to a break. Nitro comes back from break and Three Count has isolated James Storm from Roode. After three failed attempts to get to his partner, Storm finally gets the hot tag to Roode. Roode has the advantage until a low blow from Moore brings the match back into Three Counts hands. Storm recovers and throws Moore out of the ring. DWI to Helms for the three. *
    Segment time: 14 minutes.

*Camera cuts to the announce table*

Schiavone:”What a night so far for Nitro. I would like to take this time to tell all of you about the new WCW.com. On the news section we have rumors that a former WCW champion may be making his way back to World Championship Wrestling. That plus the brand new WCW shop, just type in the word NITRO at check out for fifteen percent off of all orders over thirty dollars or more only on the new WCW.com. Don’t Change that channel folks, we still have Brian Kendrick, Low Ki, and Kaz in a three way dance. Plus the main event tonight the returning Bill Goldberg versus a returning Jeff Jarrett live tonight. Stay Tuned.
    *Fade out*

Segment Time: 2 minutes

*After the break Nitro shows a video package with varies shots of The Shore, and AJ at a club. Most of the shots are them fist pumping. The end of the video says.*

“The Shore Coming Soon to WCW.”

*Camera cuts to the ring with Kaz and Low Ki already in the ring as Borash introduces Brian Kendrick.*

Nash:” I hope this kid did whatever hippy crap he does because this may be a rough battle. Kaz and Low Ki looks bigger and stronger then Kendrick.”

*The match is setup to give all three competitors some time. A little bit after the bell, Kendrick gets thrown shoulder first into the turnbuckle pole and slides out of the ring. Low Ki and Kaz take turns having the upper hand until a double clothesline lays them both out. Kendrick slides back into the ring and cover Low Ki for only two. He then covers Kaz for only two. Low Ki recovers to attack Kendrick. As they fight Kaz recovers and runs towrd Kendrick, but Kendrick ducks and Kaz sends Low Ki to the outside. Kendrick hits Kaz with the Slice Bread No.2 for the three.*

Tony” A great showing by all three competitors, but Brain Kendrick comes out on top. Don’t go away fans we have more Nitro too come stay tuned.”

*Fade out to break*

Segment time: 15 minutes.

*Nitro comes back from break inside JBLs office. JBL is sitting behind his desk on his cellphone.*

JBL:”Yeah I just got done talking with them. Uhh how’s next week?
    All right see you then.”

*JBL smiles as we cut to Christy Hemme and AJ Styles.*

Hemme:”I am here with phenomenal AJ Styles. AJ you said you had something to say to JBL?

AJ:”Yes I do Christy. JBL earlier tonight you said you wanted everyone to impress you? Well the only person you have to look at is the phenomenal one. My plan is to work my way from the bottom all the way to top here in WCW. JBL I hope you are watching, because you are going to see why they call me the Phenomenal One.”

*Camera fades out to the ring*

*Borash is in the ring introducing Eric Young.*
    Schiavone:”AJ Styles seems really confident in himself. We will see if he can make it to the top here in World Championship Wrestling.

Nash:”Let’s see if he can hang out where the big boys play eh Tony?”

Schiavone:”You mean the adjective play?”

Nash:”I thought we were going to be friends Tony?”

*After Young gets into the ring Borash introduces AJ Styles.*

Schiavone:”Here he comes.”

*Match starts with Young and AJ getting into positions that the ref had to break up twice. No one really had an upper hand. Lots of back and forth until Young throws AJ shoulder first into the ring post stunning AJ. However, Young spend too much time posing with the fans. Young turns around into a Pele from AJ. The next two minutes is AJ doing high flying moves and ends with a Styles Clash for the three.

Schiavone:”What a way to start off his career in WCW.”

Schiavone:”WCW fans don’t go away Goldberg vs Jeff Jarrett is next.

*Fade to break*

Segment time: 12 minutes

*Nitro comes back from break with Goldberg’s music playing and a shot of a door.*

Schiavone:”Here it is folks.”

*The next two minutes is the standard Goldberg entrance to the ring. Next Jarrett comes out with a guitar and his wife Karen*

Schiavone:” Here comes Jeff Jarrett and his wife Karen. Former wife of an Gold medalist. And if I may say a very pretty woman.”

Nash:”It’s all fun and games until you hear her speak. I heard her from across the arena.”

*Goldberg and Jarrett stare down each other until the bell rings, and Jarrett goes on the offensive. However, Goldberg no sells resending with knee lifts and throws Jeff outside the ring. As Karen runs over to Jeff Nitro takes a break.*

Schiavone:”That was our last break of the night. We will be here until the final bell for the main event. Heres what you missed during the break.”

*A replay video show Karen angle digging her nails into Goldberg’s eyes out side of the ring. Camera cuts back to the ring with Jarrett kicking Goldberg at the corner. But that will not last long. Goldberg starts to Hulk up, and a close up of a scared Jarrett. Goldberg starts throwing shoulder blocks and hip tosses. Karen then climbs on the apron yelling at the ref. Goldberg see this and walks over and stares down Karen. She then slowly climbs down. Jarrett runs over a schoolboys Goldberg while grabbing his tights for the three. After the bell, Jarrett gets the hell out of dodge and the camera hits a close up on a angry Goldberg.*

*WCW logo*

Last edited by Jamba Chimp on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Michael Tool

Chimps WCW Shows Empty Re: Chimps WCW Shows

Post  Michael Tool Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:41 am

Dude thats a damn good start of a show. I say thats on par far as length with most other shows so id say your okay.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 am

Thats a good start Jamba nothing wrong with the length or anything.

Are we going to do all shows in one thread or one for each of our shows?
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Nitro 1 review

Nash is gold at color commentator.

Kendrick/jbl was funny

I like the Abyss Kane Raven group
    i understand giving them a squash match but against the guns eh.

I like the wcw.com thing haha

I see what you mean building AJ slow

Jarrett beats goldberg interesting

Solid first show 7.5

Curious to see how you crown you champions.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:14 pm

WCW Jamba Chimp's Show Review:

Good decision making JBL the new owner of WCW.

Schiavone and Nash as announcers will be fun.

Nice opener with Petey and Amazing Red.

The new Raven’s flock could be interesting.

LMAO at Scott Hall in the background during the JBL/West/Kendrick segment.

The tag match with Kane/Abyss vs. MCMG was fine for what is was, not sure about how the segment ended though, but there is some intrigue there though.

ROFL 3 Count you actually did it.

Oh god The Shore is coming to WCW.

3 way match was solid, did exactly what it was meant to do, give all 3 way a good showing.

AJ was put over well like he should have.

Goldberg/Jarrett is the main event, but there should have been more of a build. A Goldberg promo or video package, same for Jarrett too he should have had a promo.

Im shocked that Jarrett went over as it is Goldberg he went over. It was alright if they end up feuding, but if it’s a one off match Goldberg should have went over strong.

Overall 7.5/10

It was a good first show, JBL as owner has potential, Schiavone and Nash will be fun as announcers, guys like AJ, Kendrick were put over well. The only knocks I have is the lack of build for the main event and no more mention of the titles after the JBL promo. Someone should have had a promo saying he wants to be champion. But overall it was a good first show.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 pm

WCW Review:
    Like OMD said I enjoy seeing JBL as the Owner of WCW
    Great opening match. Intresting team of Tony and Nash
    I like Raves promo and his faction
    not really sure about the brain kendrick segement
    I like the guns but you did build Raven's group strong.
    Really enjoy the return of 3 count
    Love Aj's promo
    The main event was strong. Over all a great first Nitro.
    7.5/10
    Jamba Chimp

Post  Jamba Chimp Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Sorry for the delay. Life happened and a nasty virus destroyed my pc. I have wipe everything and reinstall windows. Just to show you I am alive, heres the intro to nitro. THIS IS NOT THE FULL SHOW.

*Show starts off with a small recap of the Jarrett Goldberg match from last week then show the same intro as last week. After a sweeping shot of the fans we cut to Schivone.*

Schivone: “Hello ladies and gentlemen to WCW Monday Nitro. I am going to have to cut the intro short tonight. JBL is in the ring and I am being told he is here to address a few things. Take it away boss.

*Camera cuts to the ring with JBL.*

JBL:” I would first like to thank each and everyone here, and everyone at home for tuning in to Nitro tonight. The first thing I am going to talk about tonight is the situation about Jeff Jarrett and Bill Goldberg.

That was a match that was going to help me choose who I put in a match for the World Heavyweight Championship at our upcoming pay per view Uncensored. Jeff won the match with the help of Karen, and because of that, I will not be putting Jeff in a title match. However, Goldberg lost his match. So tonight we will have a rematch, but this time I will make sure Karen stays in the back.

Now one of those men will face the winner of another match tonight. I don’t have all of the details yet, but that match will happen tonight.

Not only will the World Heavyweight Championship be on the line at Uncensored, but the Tag Team, Cruiserweight, and the TV title will be on the line.

There is a situation with the Tag Team championship.Kane and Abyss won their match last week, but because of their actions after the match, I have removed them from the title match. So tonight, we will have the Motor City Machine Guns to take on Three Count with the winner taking on Beer Money for the Tag Team Championship at Uncensored.

Also at Uncensored we will have Brain Kendrick to take on Petey Williams for the Cruiserweight Championship.

Now For the…TV tile….

*JBL looks at the ramp confused.*

Schivone: “That…That can’t be who I think it is.”

Nash:” I hope not.”

Schivone:”Oh my goodness it is.”

*Vince Russo walks down the ramp to the ring. He steps into the ring and starts yelling at JBL.*

JBL:” Give him a mic.”

*JBL takes a mic from the timekeeper and hands it to Russo.*
    Russo: “This is not what you promised me Bradshaw. You think that this is a way to be successful? I just can’t sit at home and watch you run this show into the ground. Oh that’s right you didn’t tell anyone did you? “

*JBL tries to say something but Russo cuts him off.*

Russo:”No Bradshaw let me explain. You see, a couple months ago I got a call from Bradshaw begging me for help. Oh please Russo; nobody wants anything to do with WCW. Nobody wants to air Nitro. Please talk to your friends at FX to put this show on the air. I was not going to help Bradshaw out for nothing. As much as I wanted to stay away from this piece of sh*FX Censor* business, I had to put food on my family’s table.”

Nash:”Oh god no.”

Russo:”That’s right everyone. I own fifty percent of World Championship Wrestling, and as part owner I can’t stand here and watch this garbage of a show continue. I mean come on. Where did you dig up Schivone? What the Braves suck so much you couldn’t call them anymore? Then you have some stoned out hippie fighting for a belt? Is that what you want representing this company? And the most insulting thing I saw? I turn on Nitro and I see Three Count.

You told me that you would bring an edge to this company. I have seen more edge from Dusty’s metro sexual son. You couldn’t even get Hogan to join you. That decrepit old man will out draw you every single week.”

“This is a different ball game Bradshaw. You are not getting paid to be a bodyguard; you are running a wrestling company. The only way this company is going to rise up is if I bring change.”

JBL:” What are you talking about Russo?”

Russo:”Oh you will see. You will see very soon.”

*Russo drops his mic and walks out as the camera takes a close up on JBL and fades to break.*

Segment time: 21 minutes.

*Nitro comes back sweeping the crowd and then a shot to the announce table.*

Schivone:”Well fans…wow…well welcome to WCW Monday Nitro. I am Tony Schivone and next to me is “Big Sexy” Kevin Nash. I don’t really know what to say. Fans if you have just joined us here is what happened before the break.”

*Video shows clips of Russo.*

Schivone:” If what he said is true, who is running things? I am what is going to happen to the show?”

Nash: “Well we have what an hour and a half left? Let’s see how many stupid things can happen.”

Schivone:”I am being told that Christy Hemme has JBL right now. Let’s take it to Christy.”

Nash:”HA”

*Camera cuts backstage to Christy and JBL.*

Hemme:”JBL do you have any comments about what happened a few minutes ago? I mean is going on here?”

JBL:”Listen don’t listen to a word he says. I am in charge here and that’s the way it’s going to stay.”

*As JBL walks away Jeff Jarrett, Karen, and four security guards walk past Christy.*

Hemme:”Jeff, Jeff may I have a word with you?”

Jarrett:”What is it Christy.”

Hemme:”What’s with the security?”

Jarrett:” Well you see Christy, If there’s one thing I know about Goldberg it’s that slap nuts is a sore loser. So with that and the fact that he almost laid his hands on my beautiful wife, I know he is a dangerous man. These guys are here to protect me…my wife from that maniac.”

Hemme:”Well you might need them in your corner tonight.”

Jarrett:”Why?”

Hemme:”You don’t know? JBL is putting you in a rematch with Goldberg tonight.”

Jarrett:”WHAT! Where is he?”

Hemme:”I think he went back to his office.”

*Jarrett signals his security to follow him and they leave frame as Christy looks confused.*

Segment time: 4 minutes.

*Camera cuts to the ring with Borash introducing AJ Styles.*

Nash:” Styles told me backstage that he’s looking for a shot at the TV title. Another win here could get him a match at Uncensored.

*After AJ enters the ring, Borash introduces Kaz.”

Schivone:” Kaz was in a three way dance last week, but failed to pull off a win. Let’s see if Kaz can pull off a big show to get a title shot at Uncensored.”

*The match starts off a handshake between AJ and Kaz. It’s a back and forth battle with lots of chain wrestling to show off the skills of AJ and Kaz. The chain wrestling stops when AJ throws Kaz out of the ring and AJ does a suicide dive to the outside leaving both men out.. At that point, Nitro fades to break.

Nitro comes back with Kaz stomping AJ in the corner. Kaz picks up AJ and slams him with a sit-down power bomb for only a 2 count. Kaz climbs the top rope, but AJ gets up and hits the ropes crotching Kaz on the turnbuckle, and right after that AJ hits a Pele kick to Kaz. AJ climbs the turnbuckle and hits Kaz with a superplex for the three.*

Schivone:” AJ with another comeback win. This kid has a lot of heart. I have word that Christy is in the back Ravens Flock. Go Christy.”

Segment time: 7 minutes

*Camera cuts to the back with Christy, Raven, Kane, and Abyss.*

Hemme:”Raven, what are your thoughts JBL removing any chance of Kane and Abyss going after the Tag Team Championship?”

Raven:”That just shows how stupid a man JBL is. Violence is the only way these men can truly express them self’s. Those violent urges must not be left to grow.”

*As Raven is talking, Abyss touches Christy’s hair. She then slaps his hand away.*

Raven:”What they wanted to do to the Machine Guns was childes play compared to what they are really capable of. What they were going to do to them was therapy for them. You do not want to see them when they miss their therapy. I like to call it “Ravens Way”.”

*Raven laughs as him, Kane, and Abyss leave. Leaving Christy with a scared look on her face as Nitro goes to break.*

Segment Time: 2 minutes

*Nitro comes back from break in JBLs office with Jeff Jarrett and JBL.*

Jarrett:”What is this crap JBL? I won my match. I beat Goldberg one two three.”

JBL:”That was not a fair win and you know it. This is a company about the sport of professional wrestling. What you did last week will not fly on my watch. You will have a rematch tonight.”

Jarrett:”Gah”

*Jarrett leave JBLs office and camera fades to the ring with Jimmy Rave.*

Schivone:” We have a new comer here in World Championship Wrestling Jimmy Rave.

*Rock music plays while Jimmy Rave plays air guitar.*

Nash:”What in the hell is he doing?”

Schivone:”From what I have found out about Rave, he is a member of an Air Band.”

Nash:”I thought Three Count was bad.”

*A loud boom is heard and a fire wall appears on the ramp. The fire goes away revealing Kane and Raven*

Nash:”Really, Is this going to happen?

Schivone:”Now Nash is you were Rave what would be your strategy?

Nash:”Well Tony I would have to protect my hands. They are the most important part of air guitar.”

*The match starts with Rave running up to Kane and throwing a bunch of kicks and punches which Kane no sells. Kane puts his hand on Raves face and pushes him away. Kane Grabs him by the shoulders and throws him into the turnbuckle. Kane throws a bunch of uppercuts before he sits Rave on the turnbuckle, grabs him by the throat, and chokes slams him for the three. After the match, Kane stares at Rave and bends down to grab him, but Raven runs into the ring holding Kane back.*

Schivone:”My goodness, who can stop this man?”

Segment Time: 4 minutes

*Camera cuts to JBLs office with JBL and Desmond Wolfe.*

JBL:”This is not a good time.”

Wolfe:”Come on JBL, you know I can wrestle circles around anyone here. Give me a chance.”

JBL:”All right fine. I have a match for you tonight. If you can win this, you have a shot at World Heavyweight Championship. That match is next.”

Wolfe:”Who’s my opponent?”

JBL:”Do you want the match or not?”

Wolfe:”I will take it.”

*Wolfe walks away as Nitro goes to break.*

Segment time: 2 minutes

*Nitro returns from break with Borash introducing Desmond Wolfe.*

Schivone:” This is Desmond Wolfe’s first match here in WCW. From what I have heard about him, we should see a nice technical fight from him.”

Nash:”Do you know who he’s facing tonight Tony?

Schivone:”No, no I don’t.”
    Nash:”Remember last week when JBL was talking on his cell phone?”

Schivone:”Yes.”

Nash:”Well don’t ask me how, but I subscribe to a website, and let’s just say it may get a little cold in here.”

Schivone:”What?”

Nash:”I believe it’s Glacier.”

Schivone:”…”

*Camera is set on Borash.*

Borash:”And his opponent...”
    “Yes yes yes”
    “No no no”
    “Yes Yes Yes”
    “No no no”

Schivone:”Oh my goodness could it be?”

*Camera cuts the entrance ramp as the pyro explodes and Booker T walks out.*

Schivone:”Yes, yes it is. It’s the five time WCW Heavyweight Champion Booker T.”

Nash:”Can’t say I am not a little disappointed.”

*Booker T gets into the ring and plays to the crowd. As he is hyping the crowd, Wolfe hits him from behind and the match starts.*
    *Wolfe works on Bookers arm by stomping on it, throwing his shoulder into the post, and putting him short submission holds. Wolfe has the advantage almost the entire match with Booker putting him over as a technical wrestler. To give them self’s a break in the match Wolfe puts booker into an armbar. Wolfe gets frustrated that Bookers not giving up and starts to lose focus. Wolfe signals to the crowd that he’s going to end his opponent and sits Booker on top of the turnbuckle. After Wolfe climbs the turnbuckle, he points to someone in the crowd and start yelling at him. This gives Booker the opportunity to push Wolfe off.

Booker starts to kick Wolfe whiles he’s down. Booker picks him up and Wolfe tries to punch him, but Booker counters. Booker tries to body slam him but sells his badly beaten arm. Booker pumps up the crowd to giving him the strength to body slam Wolfe. Wolfe stands up and bends over letting Booker hit him with the scissor kick for the three.*

Schivone:” Booker T is going to Uncensored for a shot at the World Heavyweight title. But who will he face? It will either be Jeff Jarrett, or Bill Goldberg. We will be right back after this. Don’t go away.”

Segment Time: 11 minutes

*A WCW ad starts playing with Don West.*

West:” Hey WCW fans, Don West here to talk about the new WCW.com
    “Let’s start with some announcements about some new WCW merchandise at the store on WCW.com."

"In the coming months we are going to be releasing our best of DVDs. We will have the best of The Great American Bash, Starrcade, and War Games DVDs.”

“We will also be releasing some retro items. Do you remember, the Disco Inferno? How about Glacier? What about the NWO? Right now you can buy retro t-shirts, action figures, from the superstars I just mentioned, and more!”

“Plus WCW.com has backstage videos, interviews, and more! Only at WCW.com”

Segment Time: 3 minutes

*Nitro returns from break with a shot at the announce table.*
    Schivone:” Hello every one and welcome back the WCW Monday Nitro only on the FX network, and if you have just joined us Booker T made his return and is heading to Uncensored for the World Heavyweight title. His opponent will either be Jeff Jarrett or Goldberg. That will be settled later tonight with a rematch from last week on Nitro. Plus we have a Tag Team match that will determine who will face Beer Money for the Tag Team title at Uncensored between Three Count, and The Motor City Machine Guns.“

“Speaking of the Machine Guns, Christy has them in the back. Take it Christy.”

*Camera Cuts to MCMG and Christy backstage.*

Hemme:”Thanks Tony. You guys took a pretty bad beating last week. Are the both of you one hundred percent for tonight?”

Shelly:”You are right Christy; we did take a beating last week, but in this business if you have a title shot, you give one hundred percent even if your body can’t take it. We will bring everything we have tonight.”

Sabin:”Boy bands ended ten years ago. Three Count is like the Rolling Stones, you just can’t get rid of them. We will put an end to them tonight.”

*MCMG walk away.*

Hemme:”It looks like you can’t keep the Guns down. Back to you guys.”

Segment time: 4 minuets

*Camera cuts to Borash introducing Three Count*

Schivone:”I just got word that Don West will have an interview with Vince Russo. Yes later this week Don West will sit down with Vince Russo for a Q and A. I hope we get some answers. That will be up on WCW.com later this week.”

*Helms picks up a mic but before he can speak MCMG music plays.*

Nash:”Oh thank goodness. Thank goodness? You are starting to rub off on me Tony.”

*Match starts with Shelly and Helms. They braw for a little until Moore interferes which causes Sabin to run in and help Shelly. With all four men in the ring, MCMG perform a verity of double team moves eventually throwing both men out of the ring. MCMG look at each other and node before both preform a suicide dive to the outside. Nitro cuts to break.*
    *Nitro comes back from break with Sabin and Moore trading punches. The match stays even with a few false finishes. Ending with a team power bomb on Helms for the three.*

Schivone:”The Machine Guns are heading to Uncensored for the Tag Team titles. What a match.”

*Camera cuts to a worried Jeff Jarrett talking to him self.*

Jarrett:”Come on Jeff you can do this. Tiger bloody baby, tiger blood.”

*Karen walks in whispering something to Jeff.*

Jarrett:”What?”

*Karen and Jeff walk away as Nitro fades to break.*

Segment time: 14 minuets

*Nitro returns from break with a sweeping shot of the crowd.*

Schivone:”Welcome back to WCW Monday Nitro. Let’s go to Christy with new comer to WCW Jay Lethal”

*Camera cuts back stage to Christy and Lethal.*

Hemme:”Tonight is your first match here in WCW against a legend in this business Chavo Guerrero. What are your thoughts?”

Lethal:”Well Christy, I am very excited about this…”

*Scott Hall walks into frame and stares at Lethal.*

Hall:”Hey yo.”

*Hall walks away*

Lethal:”Opportunity. This may make me sound cocky, but I don’t think it will be long before I am at the top of this company.”

*Desmond Wolfe walks into frame and gets into Lethal's face.*

Wolfe:”What makes you think that?”

Lethal:”Because unlike you, I will win my match.”

Wolfe:”I was unprepared for Booker T and you know it”

*Wolfe sighs and walks away. Nitro fades to Chavo in the ring.*

Segment time: 3 minuets

Schivone:”There is Chavo Guerrero., nephew of the late Eddie Guerrero.”

*Borash introduces Jay Lethal.*

Schivone:”Looks like Lethal and Wolfe have some heat between them.”

Nash:”I think it’s because of his color.”

Schivone:”What?”

Nash:”Yeah, Lethal has yellow tights. Those are way too bright.”

Schivone:”…”

*The match starts off with both wrestlers shaking hands. The main point of the match was to put Lethal over. Chavo did everything in his power to make him look good. The match was not a squash; Lethal was made to look like a real competitor. Lethal wins with a Dragon Suplex.

Schivone” Fans don’t go away. Jeff Jarrett vs Goldberg is up next. Stay Tuned.”

*Nitro fades to break.*

Segment Time: 10 minutes

*Nitro returns from break with Jarrett’s music playing.*

Nash:”Dead man walking.”

*Jarrett walks to the ring with his guitar looking very scared. After Jarrett gets into the ring Goldberg’s music starts to play. Goldberg skips his long entrance and runs into the ring which makes Jarrett slide out of the ring. The ref tells Goldberg to back off and tells Jarrett to get into the ring. Jarrett gets into the ring and the bell rings.*

*As soon as the bell rings Goldberg hits Jarrett his repeated knees to the gut. This match is 98% squash. Goldberg hits a lot of high impact slams. , gorilla press slams, and constant strikes. Towards the end of the match Goldberg plays to the crowd and spears Jarrett. After spearing Jarrett, Goldberg plays to the crowd and looks over at the ramp and sees Russo walk down. As Russo and Goldberg trade verbal insults, Sabu runs in from the crowd and throws a chair and hits Goldberg in the head.*

Schivone:”What in the hell is going on here?”

*Sabu starts kicking Goldberg as Russo enters the ring. Jarrett comes to and looks confused at Russo. Jarrett then smiles at Russo and hugs him*

Nash:”Oh no.”

*Sabu and Russo pick Goldberg up, and Jarrett smashes his guitar over Goldberg’s head. After that, Jarrett and Russo stand in front of the camera. Russo points at Jarrett’s waist and says.

Russo:”Your new Heavyweight Champion right here.”

*Nitro goes off the air.

Last edited by Jamba Chimp on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Wow thank god your alright Jamba i was worried for a while Laughing

As for the intro to your next Nitro, i liked JBL announcing the title situation with all the titles. So Russo does make an appearance then, Russo's promo was really good and very interesting. Jarrrett's backstage promo was fine too, im looking forward to the rest of this show.
    Jamba Chimp

Post  Jamba Chimp Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Full show is edited in my last post.
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Nash was gold again

Russo is 50% owner omg lol.

Mcmg vs Beer Money has been done but it would be good again

Wolfe debut was okay

Russo w/sabu backing jarrett is fine but he mentioned 3 count as out dated earlier in the show. Russo could maybe be backing the young guys?

It was a good show 7.5

I have SHOWS to review !
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

WCW Jamba Chimp’s Show 2 Review:

JBL and Russo's interaction was a good opening segment.

AJ/Kaz was good but why did AJ use a superplex instead of the Styles Clash for the win?

Raven’s backstage promo was fine.

Nice Kane squash on Rave.

Im not sure about these short backstage scenes with JBL.

Booker T/Wolfe was good.

YES a Don West segment.

MCMG’s promo was short but to the point.

The Don West interview with Russo should be good.

MCMG/3 Count was ok.

LMAO at Scott Hall’s brief appearance. Interesting Wolfe and Lethal interaction.

Good way of putting Lethal over Chavo.

At this point in the show there’s been no showing of Goldberg which is surprising.

Goldberg was made to dominate Jarrett which is fine. I don’t know about Sabu getting involved in the main event and being with Russo and Jarrett. Also there was no finish to the match maybe that will get cleared up on the next Nitro.

Overall 8/10

A really good Nitro there was some good matches, some younger guys were highlighted and used well and Russo’s involvement is intriguing.
    Jamba Chimp

Post  Jamba Chimp Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 pm

WCW.com Vince Russo interview.

West:”Hello everyone, and welcome to an exclusive WCW.com interview. I am here with a person who maybe the most controversial figure in pro wrestling, Vince Russo. Thank you for taking the time for this.”
    *Russo nods*

West:”Now for the people who may not know who you are, you have spent a long time in this business.”

Russo:”A very long time.”

West:”Would you please tell everyone about yourself?”

Russo:”I got into the business in 92 working for WWF magazine. Uh in the mid ninety’s WWF was getting destroyed by WCW. In 96 I was brought into the creative team, and a year later I was promoted as head writer. “

West:”Some may have considered you the savior of the WWF because at that time the WWF was losing the Monday Night War. You contributed to the Attitude Era.”

Russo:”I made the Attitude Era.”

West:”Because of the Attitude Era, WWF successfully fought back against WCW. In 1999 you jumped ship to help WCW, and a lot of people would consider you joining WCW helped or even lead to the death of WCW.”

Russo:”A lot of people think that, or is it a group of internet marks? People think they know what happened there, but they have no clue what was going on. You know what West? Maybe they are right. It was my fault that performers with huge egos were given creative control, and refused to do what was right for the business. I was the one who stood up in the middle of the board meeting and approved the merger of AOL and Time Warner. You think I had any control? I was a glorified babysitter.”

West:”I am sorry that’s just what I have on my notes. Tell us what your relationship is now with JBL.”

Russo:”About three months ago I got a phone call from Bradshaw. He told me that he had brought the company from McMahon, but there was a problem. Nobody wanted to put Nitro on the air. Bradshaw went to TNT, Spike TV, and a bunch of channels that are in the four hundreds. I happen to know some people who work at FX. Bradshaw came crawling to me; asking me to help him get Nitro on the air. He even offered me a piece of the company. After spend years in this business, West, I wanted nothing to do with it any more. Bradshaw told me I would have to lift a finger. All I had to do was stay at home and collect a paycheck. I would be stupid not to take it.”

West:”What made you show up on Nitro that night?

Russo:”I decided to watch the return episode of Nitro. Don’t get me wrong, Bradshaw is a great business man, but cannot run a wrestling show. What I saw was something I could have seen from any other show on Monday night. If WCW is going to be number one, WCW has to do things differently.”

West:”So you are here to bring a change to WCW?”

Russo:”Yes.”
    West:”Can you explain your plan?”

Russo:”I have an entire wrestling brand in my head West. The guys up north have “Sports Entertainment”. Well I’m here to bring you “Sports Entertainment Xtreme”. You want to see sports? Well I can’t get into detail about that yet. You want to see entertainment? Again I can’t get into that yet. Sabu is just the beginning in the extreme department.”

West:”What the story with you and Jeff Jarrett?”

Russo:”Jeff and I have been friends for a long time. I was the only one with the brains to see that he was money. I went out there last week because Jarrett won his match against Goldberg the week before. It was bull that Bradshaw made that man have a rematch. I went out there to show Bradshaw who has the stroke around here, and to preview a little bit of Sports Entertainment Xtreme.”

West:”So, what’s going to happen in the next couple of weeks?”

Russo:”I am going to give Bradshaw some time, and I hope he realizes that he needs to step out of the way, and let someone with experience run the show. If he does not step aside, he will have to pay the price. “

West:”Thank you for your time.”
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 am

Really good interview with Russo, it is intriguing what he does on your show from now on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:22 am