PWR Fanasty Booking league

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanasty Booking League from the fans of PWR fan site.

3 posters

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN !

Michael Tool

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN ! Empty FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN !

Post  Michael Tool Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 pm

SMACKDOWN (1) 3-4-11

Opening WWE video and Smackdown them 1 minute

Teddy Long’s music plays comes to the ring 1 minute

Long: Ladies and gentlemen Tonight we start the road to WrestleMania. First things first let’s bring out the WWE World Heavyweight champion EDGE!

ON THIS DAY…. 1 minute
    Edge comes to ring (Crowd pops)

Long: Edge you were successful at NO WAY OUT and are still the champion. I decided since you have been such a good champion and have been a great representative for Smackdown you deserved a reward So here it is the NEW world heavyweight championship (wwe undisputed title). (Edge raises it crowd pops).

Edge: Thank you Teddy I really like this title the old one was something you could have found at a yard sale. I also like that I got Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero FIRED (crowd cheers). AND I apparently have scared off my Wrestlemania opponent Alberto…Del…something.

Long: Edge is speaking the truth. Alberto Del…Rio has left Smackdown. In my book Del Rio is a coward but you already knew that.(crowd cheers). SO tonight we will have a battle royal to crown the NEW Number one contender to Edge and the WWE World Heavyweight championship.
    (Long looks over at Micheal Cole)

Long: Micheal Cole where is your broadcast partner?

Cole: Well Teddy does it really matter? I AM THE VOICE of WWE. I can do this show by myself.(Crowd boos). Don’t boo me I am the voice of WWE. I WAS A WAR CORRESPONDENT.

Long: Well Cole you are not going to do the show alone I got you a new partner. He’s really sort of a old partner his name is ……..TAZ.

Taz music plays and comes to the announcer table. 1 minute

(Back to the ring)

Sheamus runs through the crowd and attacks Edge as he is leaving the ring. Sheamus hits him with the brogue kick then the celtic cross. Then he holds the championship over his head and pounds his chest. Edge is layed out.

Commerical break 8:12

Return 8:15

3-4-11 video plays. 2 minutes

(Video recap of Sheamus attacking Edge) 1 minute

(Kelly Kelly standing by with Sheamus)

Kelly: Sheamus can you explain your actions of what you just did to World Heavyweight Champion Edge.

Sheamus: Fella…its not hard to figure out he has something I want. The Dubbya dubbya E championship. I am hear on Smackdown to make this my home so Edge shine up that belt bring it to Wrestlemania I will take it from you. (1 minute)

(Back to ringside)

Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown (lethargic voice now >) here with my new partner…Taz.

Taz: It’s good to be back on the big stage. Cole what’s the matter with you? You not happy to see me?

Cole: Taz im excited as I can be.

Daniel Bryan music plays comes to the ring 1 minute
    (William Regal already in the ring)

Cole: Things just keep getting better this nerd now. Daniel Bryan is such a nerd. Urkel is cooler than Daniel Bryan.

Taz: Well the United States champion Daniel Bryan is going to have a tough test with the wile veteran William Regal.

(US CHAMPION)
    DANIEL BRYAN VS WILLIAM REGAL NON TITLE

Regal attacks Bryan before the opening bell. Regal backed him in to the corner hitting some stiff upper cuts dropping Bryan down to the mat. Mid match Regal whips Bryan into the ropes, Bryan nails Regal with a drop a running drop kick. Regal is on his knees Bryan then stiff kicks him multiple times in the chest and back then finally in the head Regal appears to be out. Bryan puts on the Le belle lock Regal taps.
    WINNER via submission Daniel Bryan match time 6 MINUTES

Taz: Very impressive outing from the US Champion Daniel Bryan.

Cole: Impressive Taz? REALLY?

Bryan is walking up the ramp CM Punk music plays he comes out with the Otunga and Mason Ryan. Punk and Bryan have a brief stare down then Punk and co. go towards the ring.

Cole: What does CM Punk and the Nexus have to say we will find out next.

Commercial Break 8:28

Return 8:31

(CM Punk and Nexus in ring)

Punk: You may be wondering why myself David Otunga and Mason Ryan are here on Smackdown. We are here to seek refuge from that maniac Randy Orton. You may notice if you are not among the chemically impaired (crowd boos) that Husky Harris and Micheal Mcgillicutty are not with us after being needlessly punted in the head (crowd cheers) by Randy Orton. Randall I am not done with you. I am putting my personal needs for revenge on hold for the greater good. WE (points to Otunga and Mason) are here to prove we are force in WWE and on Smackdown. We will prove that tonight when I become the Number 1 contender to Edge and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

ILL BE YOUR END OF DAYS
    (The Corre comes to the ring crowd kind of cheers and boos)

(The Corre stares down Nexus)

Barrett: Did I just hear you say the Nexus is the top force on Smackdown? (Punk nods. Yes when I was the leader of the Nexus, Nexus was the dominate force. Punk you are looking at the top force in WWE today THE CORRE The WWE tag team champions Heath Slater Justin Gabriel, The Goliath Ezekiel Jackson, and myself the soon to be number 1 contender WADE BARRETT. (They have a staredown).

Teddy Longs music plays

Long: You mentioned the WWE tag team championship. Those belts now that they are here on Smackdown are going to mean something. Your gonna have to earn the right to be called champion. Heath Slater Justin Gabriel your going to have to defend those belts TONIGHT! (crowd cheers The Corre is upset). Here is one half of your challengers (Somebody gonna get their …kicked Mark Henry music plays) The WORLD’s STRONGEST MAN Mark Henry (crowd cheers).

Taz: Fans haha don’t go anywhere we have a WWE Tag team championship match coming up.

Cole: This is so unfair to the Corre they have no idea who Mark Henry’s partner is.

Commercial break 8:38

Return from break 8:41

3-4-11 video 2 minutes ends with a clock that is counting down from 55:00

Taz: Cole looks like the mystery will end tonight. We will find out who’s behind 3-4-11.

Cole: Im sure the Corre isn’t worried about 3-4-11 they are worried about who Mark Henry’s tag partner is.

(Ring announcer)
    Introducing Mark Henry’s partner (Ballin plays) FROM MIAMI FLORIDA Montell Vontavious Porter M.V.P(crowd pops huge as MVP’s pyro goes off) 2 minutes

Taz: Whoa MVP returns to Smackdown.

Cole: This is so unfair to the Corre. What has MVP and Mark Henry done to deserve a WWE tag team title match? Teddy Long is a hypocrite.

WWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    THE CORRE VS MARK HENRY AND MVP
    (GABRIEL& SLATER)

Slater and Henry start off the match. They lock up Henry powers Slater down to the canvas. The match turns in favor of The Corre when Henry misses a splash in the corner and Gabriel hit’s a spring board drop kick on Henry. Henry makes the hot tag to MVP and he clears house and hit the ballin elbow drop on Gabriel. MVP goes for the cover 1..2...Slater grabs MVP by the leg to break up the count. MVP is on the outside and hits Slater rolls back into the ring. Gabriel gets out of the ring and grabs the belts then gets Slater. (Referee is counting 8...9.….10 signals for the bell). MVP and Henry motion for the Corre to comeback in the ring.
    WINNERS BY COUNT OUT MARK HENRY AND MVP 6 Minutes match time.

Taz: The tag champs are running away

Cole: Mark Henry and Mvp didn’t deserve the shot anyway.

(BACKSTAGE)
    Kelly standing by with Edge

Kelly: I am here with The WWE World Heavyweight Champion the Rated R superstar EDGE! Edge you were attacked by Sheamus….

Edge: Let me stop ah (edge selling the beat down) you there Kelly. I was attacked from behind by Sheamus. Let me get this straight Sheamus you want my attention? You want my title? You succeeded you have my attention BUT you will not get my title. For what its worth I am rooting for you in the battle royal tonight. Even if you don’t win there is a SPEAR with your name on it.

(Parking Lot)
    White Limo pulls into the parking lot

Commercial break 8:56

Return 8:59

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen the intrigue continues here tonight just before the break (video of limo pulling into parking lot) we saw a white limo pull into the parking lot….who could it be?

Taz: This has been a crazy night so far Sheamus shows up attacks WWE Heavy Weight Champion Edge, MVP made his return to Smackdown, its 3-4-11 and now the white limo appears.

Cole: Don’t forget you showed up too talk about crazy

Taz: Yeah I returned too bad your still here haha

Cole: Hilarious

3-4-11 clock is shown its counting down from 35:10

(NO CHANCE PLAYS)

Vince McMahon is making his way to the ring (crowd cheers) 2 minutes

Cole: The chairman of the board is here on smackdown

Taz: What does the chairman have to say to the WWE universe.

VINCE: We are on the road TO WRESTLEMANIA. My creation Wrestlemania. This past week I received a phone call from one of my other creations Hulk Hogan (crowd cheers). Hogan informed me that he was done with the minor leagues and that he wanted to comeback for one last match. That match being at Wrestlemania. Im not sure Hulk Hogan deserves it (crowd boos). SHUT UP (crowd boos louder). I can buy and sell all of you people. If you people will let me finish….I invited Hulk Hogan to come here and state his case for why he deserves ONE… LAST… Match at Wrestlemania. So next week Hogan will be HERE on Smackdown to state his case to you the WWE universe.

(No Chance Plays)
    Vince exit’s the ring

Taz: What a blockbuster announcement from the chairman.

Cole: Mr.McMahon the boss has invited Hulk Hogan here next week.

(Backstage)

Cole: Up next The Corre’s Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson vs. Big Show and Nxt season 4 winner Johnny Curtis

(Split screen Barrett Zeke/ Bigshow Nxt season 4 Johnny Curtis walking backstage)

Commercial break 9:12

Return 9:15

(End of days plays Corre comes to the ring) crowd boos 1 minute

(Bigshow music plays Show and Curtis come to the ring) crowd cheers 1 minute

Big Show & Johnny Curtis vs. Ezekiel Jackson Wade Barrett

Wade wants Curtis to start the match so Show tags him in. Curtis starts off fast and furious hitting drop kicks on Barrett and Zeke.

Commercial break 9:20

Return 9:23

Return with Wade in control of Curtis. “Cole: this is what down during the break (Curt was whipped into the ropes and Zeke kneed Curtis in the back Barrett hit a close line)”. Barrett has Curtis back over his knee yelling at him to give up. Barrett releases Curtis and Tag’s in Zeke. Zeke comes in and slaps Curtis around and whips him into the corner Zeke runs to splash Curtis but Curtis moves. Zeke attempts an elbow drop on Curtis he moves out of the way. Curtis begins to crawl to the Show Zeke gets in his way Curtis springs to his feet kicks him in the leg and summer salts to tag BigShow. Show is on a roll he nails Zeke with a close line Barrett tries to stop Bigshow he gets chopped out of the ring. Zeke gets up Bigshow is waiting CHOKESLAM. Big Show tags Johnny Curtis, Curtis nails a spring board leg drop and makes the cover 1..2..3.
    WINNER’S JOHNNY CURTIS & BIG SHOW 9:30

Taz: Johnny Curtis picks up a huge victory in his debut over the Corre enforcer Ezekiel Jackson.

Cole: The Big Show did all the heavy lifting

Taz: Can’t you just be happy for the kid

(Nexus Locker room)
    CM PUNK: Tonight we have to prove that we are better than the Corre. Will you sacrifice for the greater good send me to Wrestlemania to bring the WWE Heavyweight Championship to the Nexus. (Otunga and Mason Ryan get on one knee bow their head and raise their hand. Punk smiles.

Commercial break 9:32

Return 9:35

3-4-11 clock counting down from 10

3.…2.…1
    Lights go out titantron is playing the 3-4-11 video which turns into a Undertaker highlight video. (Johnny Cash ain’t no grave begins to play) Lights start to flicker in the arena then the lights go out. The Undertaker music plays he comes to the ring(crowd pops huge). He gets on the stairs and the light comeback on like normal. Taker makes it into the ring is about to take his hat off when the lights begin to flicker then finally go off. The titantron turns into a bright white screen then goes dark again. (Starcade 97 Sting video plays with music no lyrics) crowd pops HUGE. Taker in the ring looks annoyed.

Commercial break 9:44

Return 9:47

(Video of what happened before break)

Cole: The Phenom The Undertaker just made his return to Smackdown.

Taz: Question is who or what followed him back?

(Superstars making their way to the ring)

Cole: What a huge opportunity for whoever wins this Battle Royal a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight championship at Wrestlemania.

Taz: Edge after getting attacked earlier tonight has come out and said he wants Sheamus.

Cole: If I was Edge I would be careful what I wish for. Im picking CM Punk to win this.

Taz: Im going to go with the Largest athlete in the world the Big Show.

BATTLE ROYAL FOR 1# CONTENDER WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Big Show, Ezekiel Jackson, Chris Masters, Justin Gabriel, MVP, Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Sheamus, Great Khali, Mason Ryan, David Otunga, Johnny Curtis, Mike KnoxX, Tyler Reks, Trent Barreta, William Regal.

Bell Rings:
    William Regal eliminated by MVP
    Tyler Reks eliminated by Big Show
    Great Khali eliminated by the Corre
    Trent Barreta eliminated by Mason Ryan
    Johnny Curtis eliminated by Mike Knox
    Mike Knox eliminated by Mark Henry

Commercial break 9:51

Return 9:54

Mark Henry and MVP eliminate Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater at the same time. Ezekiel Jackson and Wade Barrett then eliminate Mark Henry and MVP. The four that were eliminated brawl.

Ezekiel Jackson eliminated by Big Show
    Davis Otunga eliminated by Chris Masters
    Chris Masters eliminated by CM Punk

Daniel Bryan moves out of the way of a charging Mason Ryan. Mason Ryan has been eliminated. Punk attacks Daniel Bryan tosses him over the ropes onto the apron. Punk swings at Bryan on the apron Bryan ducks and grabs Punk in a front face lock dragging him onto the apron. The two exchange blows on the apron. Bryan hits Punk with a stiff kick to the head dazing Punk and sending him off the apron.

Cole: I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT NERD ELIMINATED CM PUNK.

Taz: Daniel Bryan has a shot to go to Wretlemania

Sheamus brogue kicks Daniel Bryan off the apron eliminating him.
    BigShow grabs Wade Barrett by the throat and eliminates him. Were down to Big Show and Sheamus. Big Show is chopping him across the ring Sheamus pokes him in the eye and brogue kicks him stunning him Sheamus runs at Big Show close lining him over the ropes.
    WINNER AND 1# CONTENDER SHEAMUS

Edge runs down to get revenge on Sheamus but he bails. Sheamus waives his finger at Edge signaling not now then points to the Wrestlemania sign.

(On this day plays)

Taz: Edge seems determined to get his hands on his assailant and new challenger for his World Heavyweight Championship.

Cole: If I was Edge I would not be trying to pick a fight with Sheamus.

Camera goes off the live crowd

Voice over NEXT WEEK (Video Package of Hulk Hogan) Hulk Hogan returns!

WWE LOGO 10:00
    OneManDynasty

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN ! Empty Re: FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN !

Post  OneManDynasty Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:22 am

Michael Tool’s Friday Night Smackdown Show Review;

The Undisputed title belt for Edge is interesting, im surprised that you did that.

LMAO at Teddy doing ADR’s line.

HAHA Cole good stuff, Taz and Cole back to Vintage Smackdown announcing.

Sheamus beat down on Edge have we got the battle royal winner there?

WTF a 3-4-11 video REALLY.

Kelly Kelly as a backstage interviewer could be alright., lmao Sheamus saying Fella to Kelly Kelly.

Solid opener with Bryan and Regal. Staredown with Bryan and Punk interesting.

Good promo with Punk and Barrett.

MVP and Henry back as a team is fine, the match ending with a countout is alright as they can have a feud now over the tag titles.

Good Edge promo.

So Hogan could be back for a Wrestlemania match I wonder who it could be against.

Not sure about Johnny Curtis going over big Zeke, it should have been against a different team maybe.

Wow the Taker segment was well done, but why didn’t Taker cut a promo?

It was obvious that Sheamus was winning the battle royal but it made sense, good ending to the show.

Overall 7.5/10

Edge/Sheamus was built well, Bryan/Punk was teased, Taker/Sting was teased, Hogan back for one more match was also built well. Really good opening show.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Smack Down Review (1) 3-4-11
    I like the return of the WWE Undisputed title
    Don't really care for edges promo. Why say he scared Del Rio off.
    Enjoyed Shameus run in.
    You have Kelly Kelly doing back stage intrewviews?
    Reall good opening match between DBD and William Regal.
    An ok CM punk promo
    Like the idea of the Corre vs Nexus
    Really? The Corre gets a cout out lost when facing MVP and Mark Henry aka World Strongest Kool Aid
    Like the Vince promo.
    Wow the Corre wasn't book strong at all
    Good undertaker segement
    Great mainevent. Over all a strong debut of Smackdown. 8/10
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 am

SMACKDOWN (2) 3-11-11

Opening WWE video “THE WORLD IS WATCHING” and Smackdown theme.

Cole: Welcome to Friday night SMACKDOWN tonight we will see the return of the Immortal Hulk Hogan (Hogan graphic) as he makes his plea to Mr. McMahon and the WWE universe for one last match at Wrestlemania 27.

Taz: Just what will the Hulkster say and will it be good enough for Mr. McMahon.

(IT’S A SHAME….Sheamus makes his way to the ring (crowd boos)

Cole: The number 1 contender Sheamus kicks things off. I told Edge be careful what he wishes for last week. Now he will have to deal with the Celtic Warrior at Wrestlemania 27.

Taz: Sheamus has done a good job getting inside the WWE World Heavyweight champion Edge’s head so far. Let’s see what he has to say now that he is the number 1 contender.

Sheamus: Last week I made my debut on SMACKDOWN and became the number 1 contender to the dubbya dubbya E heavyweight championship by tossing out 18 other pieces of garbage. The Champion Edge his days are numbered. At Wrestlemania 27 I will become WWE WH. Champion. Then all of you will bow to me. (crowd boos)

(ON THIS DAY…… Edge comes out on the ramp (crowd cheers)

Edge: So Sheamus you won a battle royal and attacked me from behind congratulations your first night here on Smackdown. So tell me was your father……. Ronald McDonald happy? …….. Did he take you out for a happy meal? (Sheamus getting mad in the ring)

Cole: Edge is so funny he should be a stand up comedian.

Taz: haha I do see the resemblance

Come on Sheamus you can’t deny your family. I even have a family portrait of yours points to the titantron (shows Sheamus in Ronald McDonald like make up.) (crowd cheers, Sheamus takes off his t shirt and throws it to the mat)

Cole: Edge is just asking for it, the number 1 contender Sheamus is fuming.

Edge: Gee Sheamus you like pretty mad how about I come down and we talk about it. (Edge runs to the ring).

Taz: Here we go!

(In the ring)
    Sheamus has the upper hand as he starts laying the boots to Edge. Sheamus whips Edge into the ropes misses the brogue kick Edge nails the Edgecution on him. (Edge get into the corner and is waiting for Sheamus to get up) (Crowd is chanting SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR)

(Edge starts to run as Sheamus is getting up…….at the last second Sheamus bails out of the ring.)

(ON THIS DAY….. crowd cheers)

Taz: Edge sent Sheamus a strong message

Cole: Edge is a lunatic. Edge will get his in 16 days at Wrestlemania 27 when Sheamus beats him and becomes the WWE WH. Champion.

Taz: Wrestlemania 27 Edge vs. Sheamus WWE WH Championship….can’t wait.

(Backstage Big Show walking to the ring)

Taz: The largest athlete in the world in action next!

(Wrestlemania hype video)

Commercial break 8:08

Return 8:11

(WELL IT‘S THE BIG SHOW…Big Show comes to the ring)
    (Mike Knox already in the ring)

Taz: Largest athlete in the world on his way to the ring

Cole: He is large but Mike Knox is no hornswoggle himself

MIKE KNOX VS BIG SHOW

They have a staredown in the middle of the ring. Knox knees Big Show in the midsection and attempts to whip him into the ropes BigShow puts on the breaks and whips Knox into the ropes and hits him with a big chop. Knox backs into the corner BigShow chokes him with his boot then motions to the crowd to quiet down he hits Knox with a huge chop….(REPEATS).

Cole: The BigShow is manhandling the Mike Knox so far

Taz: Big Shows hands are as big as frying pans

Show throws hip into the ropes and nails him with a kick in the gut winds up and nails him with the knockout punch.

Taz: My god Big Show just knocked out Mike Knox

Show plays to the crowd gives the choke slam sign. Out of nowhere Wade Barrett gets on the apron distracting the referee and grabs the attention of Big Show. Meanwhile Heath Slater gets in the ring hits Show from behind but that doesn’t phase Show. Show turns around and chops him down. Justin Gabriel climbs the top rope and jumps Show swats him away in mid air. Show goes towards Barrett who is still distracting the referee but he is close lined from behind by Ezekiel Jackson. Referee turns around and sees whats going on and rings the bell The Corre starts to put the boots to Big Show WINNER BY DQ BIG SHOW.

Taz: It is now 4 on 1 the odds are overwhelming for the Big Show

Cole: The Corre and the BigShow have been having their issues over the past few weeks

Taz: Well id say Big Show has a major issue right now and it’s the Corre

Ezekiel Jackson picks up Big Show and slams him down to the mat

Taz: How strong is Ezekiel Jackson picking Big Show like that

Wade signals for Gabriel to go to the top for the 450 splash.

Cole: 450 splash onto the giant Big Show!

Taz: What a sight that 450 splash is

Cole: The Corre has made their presence felt here tonight laying out the Big Show further cementing that they are the dominant force not only here on Smackdown but the entire WWE.

I’LL BE YOUR END OF DAYS…. (Corre pose in the ring)

(Wrestlemania hype video)

Commercial break 8:23

Return from break 8:26

(Teddy Long’s office)
    Teddy in his office with the Corre

Barrett: You wanted to see us Teddy?

Long: You think you can just run around SMACKDOWN doing whatever you want? Im in charge here.

Barrett: Be careful Teddy you don’t want us for enemies.

Long: Your right playa I don’t but you don’t want me for an enemy either. Slater and Gabriel since you decided to “take a walk” last week you will be in a rematch with Mark Henry and MVP TONIGHT.

Slater & Gabriel: What?

Barrett: Come Long this is OUTRAGEOUS.

Long: I wasn’t finished in addition to Mark Henry and MVP you will be facing a new team here on SMACKDOWN and those belts are on the line again holla holla holla. Oh and Wade you got the WWE Heavyweight Champion EDGE tonight.

Barrett: You’ve been warned Long (Barrett has to be restrained)

(Back to ringside)
    Tyler Reks in the ring music playing

Taz: How about that Tag Titles on the line again tonight

Cole: Teddy Long is drunk with power he’s treatment of the Corre is a disgrace. Mr.McMahon should fire him right now.

Taz: Sounds like someone is drunk with power….not sure its Teddy Long though.

Johnny Curtis comes to the ring. (Crowd cheers a little)

Taz: Nxt season 4 winner Johnny Curtis looking to go 2-0 after getting his first win last week over Ezekiel Jackson.

Cole: Further proof of Teddy Long screwing the Corre. This nobody should not be allowed in a WWE ring. He won a contest now he is allowed to wrestle on the big stage that is World Wrestling Entertainment. They should just start putting WWE contracts in cereal boxes.

Taz: Cole you like fruit loops?

Cole: The Taz you call this one im taking a nap (pulls out a pillow)

Taz: Looks like you can un mute your tv’s

TYLER REKS VS JOHNNY CURTIS

They lock up in the middle of the ring. Reks backs him against the ropes ref asks for a break Reks cheap shots Curtis. Reks grabs him and tosses him shoulder first into the ring post then starts to work on the shoulder repeatedly kicks him in the shoulder. Reks then has Curtis in a shoulder lock keeping him grounded. (crowd starts to get behind Curtis) Curtis gets back to his feet and elbows him in the face a few times to break free and stun Reks.

Curtis springs off the ropes and nails a flying back elbow on Reks.

Taz: Johnny Curtis starting to gain momentum here….you watching Cole.

Cole: (Snores)

Curtis picks up Reks attempts to whip him into the corner Reks reverses and Curtis is in the corner. Reks runs across at Curtis, he gets out of the way going over the top rope onto the apron. Curtis grabs Reks by the head Curtis jumps off the apron to outside snapping Reks back and down to the mat. Curtis gets back on the apron hit’s the sling shot leg drop on Reks 1.…2.…3 WINNER JOHNNY CURTIS.

Taz: Johnny Curtis 2-0 here on SMACKDOWN Cole…COLE.

Cole: hmmm what? (waking up)

Taz: Johnny Curtis 2-0 on SMACKDOWN

Cole: That’s great…(Yawn)

Taz: Tonight we will hear from the dead man himself The Undertaker he will address the bizarre events of last week.

Cole: We will also hear from the returning Immortal Hulk Hogan as he makes his case for 1 more match at Wrestlemania.

Commercial break 8:36

Return from break 8:39

Cole: Let’s take a special look at the career of 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Micheals (Video plays outlining HBK’S career)

Taz: What a highlight reel of the Show stoppa The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Micheals

Cole: HBK will be inducted with the rest of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame class the night before Wrestlemania 27.

Backstage
    (Gabriel and Slater walking)

Cole: There you see the WWE World tag team champions Slater and Gabriel coming to the ring by order of that tyrant Teddy Long. They are being forces to defend those belts against not 1 but 2 teams.

Taz: Tag Team Championship match coming up next!

Commercial break 8:46

Return from Break 8:49

I’LL BE YOUR END OF DAYS…. Corre comes to the ring (crowd boos)

Taz: What’s Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson doing out here?

Cole: Im sure they are just here to lend support to the tag team champions Slater and Gabriel

IM BALLIN…… MVP AND MARK HENRY COME TO THE RING (crowd cheers)

Cole: Why these guys deserved a first shot at the tag team championship to begin with is beyond me now they get a rematch.

Taz: MVP returned last week and the Corre were shocked to see him wonder who this mystery tag team is?

SANTINO…….. Santino and Kozlov come to the ring (crowd cheers)

(The Corre are upset)

Taz: WHOA! The former tag team champions Santino and Kozlov are the mystery team.

Cole: This is ridiculous. What did the Corre ever do to Teddy Long

WWE World Tag Team Championship
    Gabriel & Slater vs. MVP & Mark Henry vs. Santino & Kozlov

Slater MVP and Kozlov start off in the ring. All three have a stare down then Kozlov and MVP nod at each other and attack Slater at the same time. Kozlov nails Slater with a head but to the midsection. MVP motions to the crowd he’s going for the BALLIN elbow drop. MVP springs off the ropes but Zeke trips MVP. The referee sees the interference and motions that Barrett and Zeke are out of here.

Taz: Looks like the Corre’s other half is now banned from ringside.

Cole: Oh come on MVP tripped on the ring apron.

Taz: How will the Tag team champions adapt to this?

Commercial break 9:00

Return from break 9:03

The Corre are now in control after MVP was tossed over the top rope and they have double teamed Kozlov. Slater tags in Gabriel and he stomps Kozlov and then attempts a cover 1..2..just a 2 count. MVP slowly gets back into the ring Gabriel stomps him to meanwhile Kozlov inches slower to his corner Gabriel catches him but Kozlov has enough strength to tag in Santino.

Santino comes in the ring and knockouts down Gabriel, Slater comes in Santino knocks him down. MVP makes the tag to Mark Henry. Henry close lines Slater over the top rope down to the floor. Henry splashes Gabriel in the corner, Gabriel is now laying on his back Santino bounces off the ropes hit’s a head but on Gabriel. Santino goes for the cover 1.2..Mark Henry yanks Santino off Gabriel.

Santino gets in his face then realizes he is out matched and backs down Henry picks him up and tosses him over the ropes. Henry turns back to Gabriel who is now up and shoulder blocks him back down. The referee is looking on the outside at Santino Slater who is still on the outside runs and nails Santino with one of the belts in front of the referee. Referee calls for the bell. WINNER’S BY DQ SANTINO & KOZLOV

Taz: Oh my Slater nailed Santino with that belt. For the second week in a row the tag champs take the easy way out to keep the belts.

Cole: That’s the objective Taz to keep the belts

Taz: Well Santino and Kozlov won the match

Cole: Santino doesn’t look like a winner to me haha. Look who’s walking out with the gold the Corre.

(Barrett and Zeke congratulate Slater and Gabriel on the ramp)

Taz: Well General Manager Teddy Long can’t be happy about this

Cole: I love it the Corre outsmarted Teddy Long again

Taz: Still to come tonight the Undertaker will comment on last weeks bizarre events (Undertaker Graphic) and Wade Barrett will face WWE WH Champion Edge (graphic)

Cole: Don’t forget The Immortal Hulk Hogan will make his plea to Mr.McMahon and the WWE universe for 1 more match at Wrestlemania 27 (graphic).

(Wrestlemania 27 hype video)

Commercial break 9:13

Return 9:16

(EVEN THROUGH THE DARKEST DAYS…… CM PUNK AND NEXUS come to the ring) Crowd Boos

Cole: The straight edge savior CM Punk with Nexus on their way to the ring

Taz: The diabolical CM Punk will face Chris Masters tonight seems like Punk has something to say first

(In ring)

Punk: Last week someone took something from me. (crowd boos) No it wasn’t my beer or drugs seeing as I don’t use those things like you people. I am straight edge and am better than you. No that someone took away an opportunity from me an opportunity to Main Event Wrestlemania. To Main Event Wrestlemania means I am at the top of my profession, something none of you people can relate too. I take pride in being at the top of my profession and…..Daniel Bryan took my opportunity away. So now I am looking to take something away from Daniel Bryan….the United States Championship. So Daniel I challenge you to a US title match at Wrestlemania 27 AND until you accept my challenge the blood is on your hands.

Cole: CM Punk issuing a challenge to that nerd Daniel Bryan.

Taz: I would love to see that match. What does Punk mean by blood is on Daniel Bryan’s hands?

Cole: All the internet wrestling fans that live in their parents basement would be glad to see that match. I hope Daniel Bryan accepts and CM Punk beats him we would finally have a United States Champion to be proud of.

(Chris Masters comes to the ring)

Chris Masters vs. CM Punk

They lock up Masters powers him down Otunga grabs Masters leg, Punk runs and knees him in the ribs. He then backs Masters into the corner and hits him with kicks to the legs and ribs. Punk then stomps Masters rapidly till Masters falls to the mat. Punk is not letting up he gets on top of Masters and begins to pound Masters.

Taz: Punk is in complete control of Chris Masters

Cole: Punk is just relentless, I think he sees Daniel Bryan not Chris Masters

Punk gets off of Masters (crowd boos) he motions to Otunga and Mason Ryan. Punk then kicks the referee in the head knocking him out.

Taz: What the hell Is CM Punk doing?

Cole: Its obvious Punk doesn’t care about anything except that nerd Daniel Bryan.

Mason Ryan grabs a chair he and Otunga get in the ring, Ryan hands Punk the chair. Punk nails Masters who is getting up and busts him open. Punk the nails the GO 2 Sleep on the referee. Punk sticks his arms out in a T Ryan and Otunga place Masters on Punk’s shoulders GTS on Masters. Punk then wipes blood from Masters face and holds up his hands mouths to the camera the blood is on your hands Bryan.

(Nexus pose in the ring CM Punk EVEN THROUGH THE DARKEST DAYS )

Cole: The Straight Edge savior has punished Chris Masters for Daniel Bryan’s sin.

Taz: CM Punk has lost it

Commercial break 9:27

Return from break 9:30

Taz: Last week we saw the return of The Legendary Undertaker

(Taker return video from last week)

Cole: We are supposed to hear from the Undertaker here tonight (lights go out)

(Johnny Cash ain’t no grave plays Undertaker makes his way to the ring) Crowd Cheers

Undertaker: 18 yrs and 18 souls have fallen on the grandest stage Wrestlemania. Some have tried to become famous, some became obsessed with the streak all have been burried. Whatever their reasons were for walking on the dark side their attempts all ended the same. Last week it seems that a new damned soul wants to walk on the dark side but this man is different, he too dwells in the dark. Let me warn you, testing the hands of fate is not wise (video package of Undertaker’s 18-0 Wrestlemania streak).

(The video flickers off and on at the end its thundering screen goes blank then it’s a video of a graveyard a crow is cawing then it is seen flying around in the graveyard it lands on a tombstone that reads:

Undertaker

Wrestlemania XXVII

18-1

The crow caws flies toward the screen the video ends lights go out completely then they come back on and there is a black baseball bat laying at the Undertaker’s feet (Sting’s starrcade 97 music plays). Crowd cheers

Cole: How did that get in the ring?

Taz: What the hell did we just see here?

Commercial break 8:38

Return from break 8:41

(Backstage interview)
    Todd Grisham with Wade Barrett

Grisham: Wade what are your thoughts on your upcoming match against WWE WH Champion Edge.

Barrett: My thoughts are Teddy Long thinks he can out smart me and the Corre. For the last 2 weeks he has tried to take the tag titles from Slater and Gabriel and has failed. So tonight he’s trying to teach me a lesson by putting me in a match with Edge. Hope you watch my match with Edge Long because I will be the one teaching you a lesson.

(Ringside)

Cole: Wade Barrett is exactly right. I hope and pray Teddy Long gets taught his lesson here tonight.

Taz: I don’t know about that but Edge is amped up for sure, he might not see Wade Barrett he might be seeing Sheamus.

(ILL BE YOUR END OF DAYS) Wade Barrett comes to the ring crowd boos

(ON THIS DAY…) Edge comes to the ring crowd cheers pyro goes off

EDGE VS WADE BARRETT

Bell rings Edge goes to attack Barrett but Barrett ducks into the ropes. Referee backs Edge away Barrett waves his finger at Edge then smiles. Sheamus grabs Edge by the leg and Barrett attacks, Sheamus gets in the ring and its 2 on 1.

Taz: Guess this is what Barrett meant by teach Teddy Long a lesson. Seems like it’s Edge getting the lesson.

(Big Show comes to the ring)

Cole: What is Big Show doing out here?

Taz: Im thinking it has something to do with the Corre beat down of the Big Show earlier tonight. The odds are now even.

Big Show and Edge are now battling back and toss Sheamus and Barrett out of the ring. Security comes down to get between the 4 of them.

Taz: What combustible elements we have here on SMACKDOWN. The road to Wrestlemania is on fire.

Cole: Well coming up next (Vince walking backstage) Hulk Hogan makes his plea for 1 more match!

Commercial break 9:48

Return from break 9:51

(Vince is in the ring with NO CHANCE PLAYING)

Cole: There he is the boss Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Taz: The WWE universe is here all we need now is Hulk Hogan.

Vince: Well Hogan I don’t got all damn night.

(Crowd chanting HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN)

(I AM A REAL AMERICAN….) Crowd cheers

Taz: The roof just blew off this place

Cole: This crowd is electrified

Hulk Hogan comes onto the stage and waves out someone…..it’s Eric Bischoff (they make their way to the ring).

Taz: Whoa Eric Bischoff is here with the Hulkster.

Vince: What the hell is he doing here.

Hogan: Where I go Bischoff goes brother!

(Vince walks over to Bischoff)
    Vince: (Sniffs around Bischoff) Good to see you Bischoff you still smell like garbage. Down to business, Hogan you called me wanting 1 more match on the grandest stage of them Wrestlemania, tell me and tell these people why you deserve it.

Hogan: What do you say Hulk a maniacs ? 1 more match at Wrestlemania 27? (crowd cheers and does Hogan chant). You wanna see me slam a giant 1 more time?, Do you wanna see me battle the Rock 1 more time? Do you wanna see me beat up the boss 1 more time?. The Training, the vitamins, the prayers 1 more time? Do You wanna see Hulk a Mania run wild 1 more time? (Crowd cheers)

Vince: Wait just a minute Hogan you and I will not have a rematch lets get that straight. Fans you wanna see Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 1 more time? Well okay Hogan ill give you one more match at Wrestlemania(crowd cheers Hogan is excited). Not because of these damn people it’s because you make me a lot of money when you’re here. (crowd boos). There is just one more thing before I give you a match at Wrestlemania (Vince walks towards Bischoff again) ……I WANT A MATCH WITH BISCHOFF!.

(Bischoff seems reluctant Hogan seems let down)

Vince: Bischoff you remember when you used to go on tv and call me out? DO YOU? It is now time to put up or shut up. You don’t even have to win god knows that will not happen anyway, you just have to accept the match. If you choose to decline Bischoff your good friend Hulk Hogan doesn’t get his match at Wrestlemania (crowd boos). I’ll give you 1 week to decide put up or Hogan is finished!

(NO CHANCE PLAYS Vince leaves the ring) Hogan and Bischoff stare at Vince

Taz: What is Eric Bischoff going to do?

Cole: Hulk Hogan’s Wrestlemania swan song depends on Eric Bischoff accepting a match with Mr.McMahon! Next week we will find out if the former head of WCW has the guts to go head to head with Vincent Kennedy McMahon

WWE LOGO…OFF AIR.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Smackdown 2 Review:

Good opening segment with Edge and Sheamus.

The Corre beat down on Big Show was fine but its something that has happened in real life before.

Why is the Hall Of Fame getting a mention, are you doing that or something.

3 way tag match was alright, another non clean finish though with the tag team champions. But at least it setups a possible mania match.

The Punk promo was good and the beat down on Masters that followed it was good too.

Taker’s segment was great.

The brawl with Edge and Big Show and Sheamus and Barrett was ok, but im not sure Big Show should of appeared again after the beat down he took earlier.

The ending segment with Vince, Hogan, Bischoff was good.

Overall 7.5/10
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:14 am

Smackdown 3

Video package of last week Edge Sheamus Bigshow Barrett, Undertaker left in ring with a black baseball and Mr.McMahon issuing challenge to Eric Bischoff. SMACKDOWN intro plays pyro!

Cole: Laddies and gentleman welcome to Friday Night SMACKDOWN! Tonight we will see the number 1 contender to Edge’s WWE WH Championship Sheamus take on the largest athlete in the world the Bigshow.

Taz: Also we see the return of the phenom the Undertaker to in ring action

Cole: AND we will find out if Hulk Hogan gets one last match at Wrestlemania 27 Eric Bischoff”s decision tonight.

ILL BE YOUR END OF DAYS…..Corre comes to the ring crowd boos

Barrett: If your wondering why we are out here so are we. We were told to come out here and we can only assume it’s due to our illustrious (sarcastically) general manager Teddy Long being out smarted by us the Corre once again last week. So please Long let’s end the suspense and tell us why we are out here.

Teddy Long comes on to the ramp

Long: Your right Wade I have summoned you out here not because you have gotten the better of me but because im the boss and I can do that playa. The Corre the self proclaimed most power force in wrestling Ezekiel Jackson the WWE Tag Team Champions Heath Slater Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett. Tonight we will see how powerful you really are.

Barrett: Spit it out Long

Long: Tonight the WWE tag team championship will be defended the Corre’s Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. ……THE CORRE’S EZEKIEL JACKSON AND WADE BARRETT AND THERE MUST BE A WINNER BY PINFALL. Crowd cheers

Barrett: WHAT?!

Long: Holla holla holla

Commercial break: 8:12

Return from break 8:15

Cole: Welcome back to Friday night SMACKDOWN, before the break Teddy “the dictator” Long made this match (video of Long making Tag title match corre vs. corre) what a jerk Teddy Long is. He sees that the Corre are friends and puts them in a match against each other. Just because Teddy Long has no friends doesn’t mean he should treat the Corre like this.

Taz: Well on the bright side we are going to see the WWE Tag team title’s finally defended.

Cole: What are you talking about? The Corre put those titles on the line almost on a weekly basis come on Taz get your facts straight.

Taz: Those matches have ended with count outs and disqualifications.

Cole: The Corre are fighting champions that can’t be denied Taz.

Taz: We will see after tonight there must be a clean win

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    JUSTIN GABRIEL & HEATH SLATER VS WADE BARRETT EZEKIEL JACKSON

Slater and Zeke start the match and have a stare down in the middle of the ring.

Taz: What must be going through their heads.

Cole: Doesn’t take a rocket scientist Taz they are thinking why do I have to fight my friends?

Taz: Friendship often goes out the window when championships are involved.

Slater pokes Zeke in the chest and he goes down. Slater pins Zeke 1...2.…3 WINNERS AND STILL WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS Slater and Gabriel.

Cole: What a great move by Heath Slater

Taz: Are you kidding me Cole?

Cole: How can you not say Slater and Gabriel are not fighting champions now?

Taz: I know Hogan and Bischoff are supposed to be here but this is ridiculous.

The Corre celebrates in the ring

Teddy Long comes out

Long: Well congratulations Slater and Gabriel for successfully defending the titles. The bad news is you will have to defend them at Wrestlemania. (Gabriel and Slater laugh) Now for the good news you will defend those titles in a history making match. You will defend those belts against 5 other teams…INSIDE THE ELIMATION CHAMBER.(Crowd cheers Corre is irate). Wade Barrett you have made someone very very angry in the back…..THE BIG SHOW and at Wrestlemania you will face him 1 ON 1 and the Corre will be barred from ringside.(Long walks off)

Taz: Whoa we just got to 2 huge matches added to Wrestlemania. Barrett and the Corre are not pleased.

Cole: This is so ridiculous AGAIN what did the Corre ever do to Teddy Long. Slater and Gabriel have to defend the WWE Tag team championship against 5 teams inside of the elimination chamber and Wade Barrett is being fed to the BigShow. Teddy Long should be fired.

Commercial break 8:22

Return from break 8:25

PRINCE NANA VIGNETTE ………..COMING SOON.

Hornswoggle is in the ring having fun with the fans THIS FIRE BURNS ALL THE WAY….. CM Punk and Nexus come to the ring (crowd boos).

Punk: Hi Hornswoggle are you having fun? We like to have fun too. (Mason picks up Horswoggle, Hornswoggle looks terrified) See this is fun isn’t it hahaha. Aren’t we having fun hahaha. Daniel Bryan please come out and join the fun. Or the blood continue to be on your hands.

Daniel Bryan music plays he comes out on the stage

Bryan: Let him go punk

Punk: Hornswoggle is having fun but I tell you what you give me a US title match I’ll let him go.

Bryan: Punk you want a US title match you got a US title match at Wrestlemania.

Punk: Ok one last thing tonight you have a match with Mason Ryan

Bryan: Fine now let him go (Ryan hands Hornswoggle over to Punk)

Punk: Hornswoggle you look tired after all this fun you had maybe you should go to sleep. (Punk hit’s the GTS on Hornswoggle , Daniel Bryan runs to the ring Nexus leaves the ring.

Taz: Punk is deeply disturbed Cole to do that to a helpless Hornswoggle.

Cole: Yeah but he’s effective he will now face Daniel Bryan for the US Title at Wrestlemania 27

Commercial break 8:32

Return from break 8:35

(Video shown of Hornswoggle being taken out on stretcher during the break.)

Todd Grisham with Daniel Bryan backstage

Todd: Daniel Bryan can you give us a update on Hornswoggle?

Bryan: No I can’t Todd, CM Punk you wanted a shot at the US title, you wanted revenge all you had to do was ask. Now you have given me a reason to want you in the ring. You shouldn’t have done that. (He walks off.)

Johnny Curtis in the ring

Nexus music plays David Otunga comes to the ring

Taz: Cole Johnny Curtis match coming up you gonna disrespect him again this week and take a nap?

Cole: Disrespect Taz? I have had more matches than this guys. To answer you’re question NO I am not going to take a nap because David Otunga is going to make short work of this punk.

JOHNNY CURTIS VS DAVID OTUNGA

Otunga gets in Curtis face and pushes him. Curtis comes back and slaps Otunga in the face then puts him in a headlock. Curtis releases the headlock and springs Otunga into the ropes Otunga ducks the closeline attempt and hits Curtis with a closeline sending him down do the mat Otunga then mounts Curtis and begins to pound on him till the referee breaks it up.

Otunga gets Curtis up to his feet and uppercuts him multiple times then chops him multiple times Curtis falls to the mat and Otunga chokes him with his boot till the referee breaks it up. Otunga signals to the crowd that it’s over he once again picks up Curtis and whips him into the corner Otunga runs into the corner and Curtis avoids him rolls him into a pin 1...2...3 WINNER JOHNNY CURTIS!

TAZ: Johnny Curtis does it again!
    COLE: This kid is so lucky he should buy a lottery ticket.

TAZ: Luck or not He’s now 3-0 on SMACKDOWN!

(Backstage)

Santino and Kozlov with Kelly Kelly

Kelly: Santino and Kozlov you are one of the five teams that will challenge for the WWE Tag team championship at Wrestlemania inside the elimination chamber what are your thoughts.

Santino: At Wrestlemaniah Kozlov and I are going to kicks there butts inside the big puppy cage. You know Kelly I like puppies big puppies small puppies with their cute little barks meow….meow…..

Kozlov: SANTINO first of Puppy don’t meow they go woof…woof. At Wrestlemania the competition we will crush.

(Graphic showing the Undertaker in action next)

Commercial break : 8:48

Return from break: 8:51

(Video recap of the Undertaker from the last 2 weeks)

Taz: 2 weeks the Undertaker returned and it appears someone has followed him back.

Cole: Who do you think is stalking the Undertaker Taz? I think it’s the Shockmaster

Taz: Seriously COLE?

(In ring William Regal his music is playing…Lights go out)

(Johnny Cash Ain’t no grave plays and the Undertaker comes to ring crowd cheers and lights come back on)

WILLIAM REGAL VS THE UNDERTAKER

Regal starts hitting Undertaker with kicks to the midsection and punches to the face. Taker shrugs that off tosses Regal into the corner and hits him with many punches then whips him into the ropes and hits him with a flying close line. Taker does the slash across the throat signaling the end. Taker picks up Regal and tombstones him 1.…2.…3 WINNER THE UNDERTAKER

Taz: What a dominant performance by The Deadman tonight.

Cole: Rest in peace William Regal

(Ain’t no grave….lights go out Taker gets down on one knee)

(Light’s start to flicker on and off the music stops)

Taz: What in the world ?

Lights goes out completely and thunder and lightning are heard, lights then come back on a little and many men dressed in black trench coats come to the ring and surround it. Taker is in the middle of the ring and is looking all around at what is around him. The lights go out again then comeback and are dim the men surrounding the ring simultaneously point black baseball bats at the Undertaker and begin to approach the ring lights go out again completely.

Lights come back on and the men that were approaching are gone , lights go out again then a spotlight is put on Wrestlemania sign (where Sting is sitting with a crow on his shoulder and black baseball bat in hand) lights come back on Sting is staring down at the ring and The Undertaker. Sting points the baseball bat at The Undertaker, Undertaker after some pausing slashes his throat lights go back to dim with the spotlight returning to Sting still pointing the bat at Undertaker.

Commercial break: 9:03

Return from break 9:06

(Video of Sting Undertaker before the break)

Cole: Just before the break we saw these shocking events

Taz: Cole im not even sure there is a word for it The Icon Sting here in the WWE on SMACKDOWN.

Cole: Now let’s go back to what happened earlier in the night

(Video of Nexus attacking bullying Hornswoggle, Daniel Bryan accepting CM Punk’s challenge for Wrestlemania, Punk hitting GTS on Hornswoggle, setting up match between Mason Ryan and Daniel Bryan.)

(Mason Ryan already in ring)

Cole: I can’t wait for this that nerd Daniel Bryan is going to get destroyed against the Nexus enforcer Daniel Bryan.

Taz: Im not sure about destroyed Cole Daniel Bryan is the US Champ but he certainly has his work cut out against the massive Mason Ryan.

(Flight of the Valkry plays Daniel Bryan comes to the ring crowd cheers)

MASON RYAN VS US CHAMPION DANIEL BRYAN (NON TITLE)

Ryan and Bryan have a staredown in the middle of the ring Bryan slaps Ryan goes attempts to hit Bryan he ducks and hits Mason with some stiff kicks knocking him down to one knee. Bryan runs against the ropes and is tripped by CM Punk Bryan turns his attention to Punk. The referee saw Punk’s interference and is sending Punk and Otunga to the back (they are upset) Ryan close lines Bryan from behind.

Cole: Fans don’t go anywhere more Mason Ryan vs. Daniel Bryan when we comeback on Friday night SMACKDOWN.

Commercial break 9:16

Return from break 9:19

Ryan is in control of Bryan pounding him the back while he is on all fours. Ryan picks up Bryan and puts him in a bear hug. Looks like Bryan is starting to fade when he fights back hitting Mason in the head repeatedly then taking both hands and hitting him upside the head and Mason finally releases him. Bryan begins to hit him with stiff kicks chopping Mason down to size. Bryan bounces off the ropes and drop kicks Mason in the face. Bryan is fired up out of no where a masked man pulls Bryan out of the ring to the outside and hits Bryan with a big boot to the face. Referee calls for the bell. The Masked man tosses Bryan back into the ring. Mason begins to beat on Bryan the masked man joins in. Otunga and CM Punk come back to the ring.

Taz: Daniel Bryan is getting decimated by the Nexus and this masked man.

Cole: Daniel Bryan brought all this on himself costing CM Punk a shot a the WWE WH championship at Wrestlemania.

Back in the ring Punk is directing traffic Otunga picks Bryan and throws him down. The masked man hits Bryan with another boot. Mason Ryan power bombs Bryan. Punk the motions for them to pick him up and place Bryan on Punk’s shoulders. Punk then pauses and hit’s a devastating GTS on Bryan. (Punk’s music plays he unmasks the masked man it’s……Luke Gallows.)

Taz: The masked man is Luke Gallows!

Cole: Luke Gallows returning to SMACKDOWN and returning to CM Punk side.

(Nexus pose in the ring)

Commercial break 9:27

Return from break 9:30

(In Nexus Locker room)

Punk: Let me introduce you to the newest member of the Nexus Luke Gallows and at Wresltemania Luke and Mason Ryan will represent the Nexus in the Elimination Chamber and bring those WWE Tag Team titles home to the Nexus.

Punk: Daniel Bryan your days as US Champion are almost over. At Wrestlemania like a poor crippled dog I will put you to sleep.

(In Edge’s Locker room)

Edge: In 9 days I defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania against Sheamus. Sheamus sort of reminds me of myself in the fact that he strikes at the most opportune times. He’s an opportunist his first night on SMACKDOWN he made a statement and attacked me then went on to win his shot winning the battle royal later that night I respect that. But in 9 days at Wrestlemania respect will go out the window because this (holds up belt) is at stake. There will be no catching me off guard at Wrestlemania no sneak attacks. Just you and me 1on1 for this. (Edge starts to walk off)……………………………......Oh yeah I still owe you a spear.

Taz: Well the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edge is ready for Wrestlemania

Cole: Im sure Sheamus will be ready for Edge at Wrestlemania Taz.

Taz: Well Sheamus better be ready for the Big Show tonight because they will square off in the main event.

(Vince walking backstage)

Cole: There you see Mr.McMahon he’s on his way to the ring to find out if Eric Bischoff accepts his challenge for a match next week.

Taz: We’ll find out next!

Commercial break 9:36

Return from break 9:39

(No Chance Plays Mr.McMahon Comes to the ring)

Taz: Were just moments away from answering 2 very important questions Will Hulk Hogan get one last match at Wrestlemania and Will Eric Bischoff have the guts to get in the ring with Vince McMahon.

Vince: It’s time Bischoff…Hogan get out here and give me your answer.

(I AM A REAL AMERICAN….Hogan and Bischoff come to the ring)

Vince: It’s the moment of truth Bischoff you have the grapefruits or what? You gonna be a friend to the man that made you a success or the coward that I and the rest of these people know you are.

(Bischoff looks torn on what to do)

Cole: I wouldn’t want to get in the ring with Mr.McMahon

Vince: Tick toc Bischoff what’s it gonna be?

Hogan: Wait just a minute Mc.Mahon let Eric think about it for a minute…

Bischoff I’LL DO IT!

Taz: WHOA Bischoff vs. McMahon next week and Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania

Vince: Were on for next week?

Bischoff: Ive been waiting a long time for this too.

Vince: Haha Hogan you got one hell of a friend here. You get your Wrestlemania match, and Next week I get Bischoff’s ass in the ring. All you have to do Bischoff and Hogan is sign this and it’s official (Vince hands Bischoff and Hogan a contract…….they look at it and sign it.) One last thing (Vince extends his hand…Bischoff after hesitating shakes his hand) See you next week Bischoff.

(No Chance plays and Vince exit’s the ring)

Cole: Next week Bischoff vs. McMahon a match 15 years in the making

Taz: Hulk Hogan gets his match at Wrestlemania but against who

Cole: Coming up next (split screen of Big Show and Sheamus) The Main Event Big Show vs. the Number 1 contender Sheamus.

Commercial Break 9:47

Return from break 9:50

(IT’S A SHAME……Sheamus comes to the ring)

(WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW…….Big Show comes to the ring)

SHEAMUS VS THE BIG SHOW
    Sheamus immediately attacks Big Show backing him into the corner Sheamus attempts to Irish whip Big Show across the ring but Big Show reverses and close lines him. Sheamus is back up and Big Show chops him into the corner then chops him again. Sheamus gets out of the corner Big Show is in pursuit picks up Sheamus and suplexs him. Big Show does the choke slam motion to the crowd…..out of no where Wade Barrett comes through the crowd gets on the apron distracting the Big Show. Sheamus gets up and attacks Big Show from behind Barrett gets in the ring and the begin to double team him the referee calls for the bell.

Cole: It’s now 2 on 1 Big Show is in trouble

Taz: Your right Cole not even someone as big as the Big Show can handle Sheamus and Wade Barrett by themselves.

(Edge runs down to even the odds)

Taz: HERE COMES EDGE!

Edge goes right after Sheamus, Barrett and Big Show are paired off all 4 men are brawling security comes down to break the up.

(Teddy Long comes onto the ramp)

Long: STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW! You four can’t seem to keep your hands off each other, you can’t wait for Wrestlemania FINE. Next week Wade Barrett Sheamus will face Big Show and Edge inside a steel cage.

(Teddy Long’s music plays he walks off Edge is still trying to get at Sheamus)

Taz: WHOA the last SMACKDOWN before Wrestlemania 27 just blew up. Add that match to Bischoff vs. McMahon.

Cole: That’s right the match 15 years in the making Bischoff vs. McMahon next week.

WWE LOGO APPEARS SMACKDOWN GOES OFF AIR
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:19 am

SMACKDOWN 4

*** This will be a somewhat abbreviated show in terms of length. I don’t want to fall behind in real time and I decided to do 4 shows instead of 3 before Wrestlemania so I decided to do this shorter show in attempts to catch up I guess. I am going to try and get Wrestlemania done and posted on Sunday. Hope to read some NEW SHOWS FROM SOME OF YOU SOON!.

Johnny Curtis vs. Ezekiel Jackson
    -Curtis wins via Knockout (Big Show knocked out Ezekiel Jackson Curtis is 4-0 !)

***PRINCE NANA VIGNETTE COMING SOON***

Trent Barreta vs. CM Punk
    - Punk wins via GTS
    After match Daniel Bryan beats down CM Punk and attempts to put him in the Labelle lock but Punk gets away and Nexus chases Bryan he escapes through the crowd.

***WADE BARRETT & THE CORRE WISH MR.MCMAHON GOOD LUCK***

Mike Knox vs. The Undertaker
    -Undertaker wins via Tombstone
    After match lights go out and a army of Stings with baseball bats surround the ring. Lights go out again Sting is behind the Undertaker and Scorpion death drops him, then points to the Wrestlemania sign with the baseball bat.

*** TEDDY LONG IS FOUND LAID OUT BACKSTAGE***

Bischoff vs. McMahon
    -McMahon wins via Stunner
    After match McMahon goes to the outside to grab a chair gets back in the ring he winds up to hit Bischoff…Hogan gets in the ring and grabs the chair before Vince can hit him. Vince gets out of the ring a man comes through the crowd and is behind Hogan. Hogan turns around and is met with a spine buster. Vince gets back in the ring with a microphone “let me introduce you to you opponent at Wrestlemania 27 Hogan….THE ANIMAL BATISTA“. Batista picks up Hogan and Batista bombs him. Batista and Vince pose together in the ring.

***RUN DOWN OF WRESTLEMANIA 27 CARD***

US CHAMPIONSHIP
    - CM PUNK VS DANIEL BRYAN

-WADE BARRET VS THE BIG SHOW

-ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH
    WWE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    “THE CORRE” HEATH SLATER JUSTIN GABRIEL
    VS
    MARK HENRY & MVP
    VS
    SANTINO & KOZLOV
    VS
    “THE NEXUS” LUKE GALLOWS & MASON RYAN
    VS
    ? ? ?
    VS
    ? ? ?

- BATISTA VS HULK HOGAN

-WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    SHEAMUS VS EDGE

-STING VS THE UNDERTAKER

Tag Team Battle Royal (For Elimintation Chamber Order)
    Nexus (Gallows/Mason Ryan) vs. Mvp & Mark Henry vs. Santino & Kozlov vs. The Corre (Gabriel/Slater) vs…..The Kings of Wrestling (Hero/Castagnoli) vs…... Briscoe Bros. (Mark/Jay)
    -Santino Kozlov ELIMINATED BY Kings of Wrestling
    -Nexus ELIMINATED BY Briscoe Brothers
    -KOW ELIMINATED BY Briscoe Brothers
    - Briscoes ELIMINATED BY The Corre
    - The Corre ELIMINATED BY MVP Mark Henry

WINNERS MVP & MARK HENRY

***TEDDY LONG IS BEING TAKEN OUT IN AMBULANCE***

Steel Cage Match
    Edge & Big Show vs. Sheamus & Wade Barrett
    Barrett escapes first through the door Big Show is behind him but get low blowed by Sheamus. Barrett finds a chain and pad lock and locks the door. Barrett taunts the Big Show, Big Show gets up and rips the door off its hinges and chases Barrett to the back. Edge in the ring dives off the top Sheamus hits him with the Brogue kick. Sheamus picks up Edge and gives him the Celtic Cross into the cage. Sheamus exit’s the cage but isn’t done he comes back in the ring with handcuffs and a steel chair. He handcuffs Edge to the cage then hits him with a vicious chair shot busting Edge open.

Sheamus once again leaves the ring only to return with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Sheamus grabs Edge by the hair to raise his head and says “2 days this is mine” then poses with the belt. ****During this the announcers are talking about Edge’s past neck injuries and Sheamus making a statement****

***A RUN DOWN OF THE WRESTLEMANIA 27 CARD HIGHLIGHTING THEIR FUEDS***

WWE LOGO THEN GOES OFF AIR

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:34 am

Smack down 2 review
    Really good Sheamus promo to start the show.
    Didn't feel the edge come back after getting attack last week, but It seems like something he would do.
    TA least your doing Corre vs Big show better than the WWE
    An ok Teddy Long segement back stage with the corre
    Why is Cole burring Jonny? The mtach was fine
    I do like the fact your doing the hall of fame
    The tag match was decent, but I didn't like the dq finish.
    Awesome Punk Promo and like the match up for minia
    Not really sure about the no finish to the edge match.
    Like the Vince and bishoff stuff amd it was a great end to smackdown. 7.3/10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 am

Smackdown 3 review:
    I enjoy the corre opening to this show and Long trying everything in his power to foil them
    Loves cole reaction to the corre vs corre match
    I'm intrest in a tag team chamber match. that could be good.
    Like Punk use of hornswoggle to get his title match.
    I like how your building jonny.
    Didn't care for santino
    Love the build of the Undertaker sting feud
    the daniel brian match was good and that feud is building nicely
    An ok Edge promo
    So a two week build for the Bishoff Vs Vince match nice.
    I didn't like the end to this show. It start good and then zizzled at the end. 8.3
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 am

Smack down 4:
    Like the jonny build, but really I thought he beat jackson already?
    Happy to see danniels get some heat back on punk
    The Sting taker build is AWESOME
    The Bishoff Vice match was ok and Hogan vs batista could be good.
    Like the end of this show and this the mainevent for your minia should be good.
    8.7/10
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Smackdown 3 Review:

LMAO the finger poke of doom as the finish to the match with all The Corre members.

WTF a Elimination Chamber match at Wrestlemania that just doesn’t seem right.

Very good use for Hornswoggle in the Punk segment. Well done segment. Good short backstage promo from Bryan.

LMAO at Santino and Kozlov in there backstage interview.

Taker/Regal was fine would have been good if it was a bit longer. But it did its job in getting Taker over strong.

Wow the after match of Taker’s match was amazing, brilliant job with that. But the Taker/Sting match should be announced by now.

Im not sure about Luke Gallows being in Nexus.

Good Edge promo.

Vince/Bischoff should be at Wrestlemania not on a Smackdown. The segment with Vince, Hogan, Bischoff was fine.

The ending segment was ok.

Overall 7/10
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Smackdown 4 Review:

Good final build before Wrestlemania with the Bryan/Punk match.

Taker/Sting again was awesome.

LMAO Vince goes over with a stunner. Nice Batista appearance and attack on Hogan.

I wonder who took out Teddy Long.

The cage match was fine, really good ending with the Sheamus beat down on Edge.

Overall 7.5/10

I know you did the show short, but if it was longer and there were promos it would have made the final push before Wrestlemania even better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:07 am