PWR Fanasty Booking league

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanasty Booking League from the fans of PWR fan site.

2 posters

OMD.................................

Michael Tool

OMD................................. Empty OMD.................................

Post  Michael Tool Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 am

Where were you? HA. Hey if you are watching summer slam I think the chat will be up for that on blog talk.

Hope to see you there!
    OneManDynasty

OMD................................. Empty Re: OMD.................................

Post  OneManDynasty Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 am

When is the next one ill make sure im there.
    Michael Tool

OMD................................. Empty Re: OMD.................................

Post  Michael Tool Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Monday during/after raw
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Is there a pwr radio show tonight and will the chat be open during Raw?
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:46 pm

I think there is another show this monday the chat opens ? when it opens ha there is no set time the chat opens but it eventually does.

Im trying to get a new Be the booker thing going I already got one person from another site let me know if you are interested.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Ive been really busy recently thats why i havnt posted in here or been in the pwr radio chat. Tonight i wont be able to be in the chat next week i definitely should be, tell fueled and bowman haha that i will definitely be there next week. Thats good that theres someone else who wants to do the fantasy booking try and get one more person if you can.
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:39 pm

All right Ill announce your return again ha. Yeah if your in that's great the other guy thats interested seems solid. So HOPEFULLY i can find one more person and we can start up again.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:20 pm

What was fueled and bowmans response when you told them im making a comeback for real this time haha and did you get anyone else for fantasy booking.
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

OneManDynasty wrote:What was fueled and bowmans response when you told them im making a comeback for real this time haha and did you get anyone else for fantasy booking.

Bowman wasn't there and Fueled just laughed it off ha. No I didnt get anyone else yet but I might be able to get someone from the chat. I have a want ad on a couple different boards actually ha.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:53 pm

I wont be in the chat again which is annoying haha but hopefully next week i should be.
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Ok ha just missed you by a minute
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

lmao were on at the sametime, i really want to be in the chat tonight but theres some other stuff that has come up. Announce my comeback yet again haha like i said hopefully next i can make my debut in the chat.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Was there a show last night i forgot about joining the chat. When is the next show?
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Im pretty sure its next monday at 10pm Central time like after raw is over.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Have you got anyone else yet for the fantasy booking?
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Still working on it.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Is there a show tonight?
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Yeah there is supposed to be right after Raw goes off the air. Chat should be open sometime after Raw starts.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 pm

How many chatters usually are there in the blogtalk chat during Raw?
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Idk decent amount some semi regular chatters you can also do private messaging
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

My internet connection was playing up and when i got it sorted it was near the end of Raw so i thought it was pointless to join in the chat.
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 pm

How do you register for the blogtalk chat just for the chat and not as a broadcaster.
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Im not sure there is a difference I just think you register for the account. You will have the opportunity to have your own show ha.
    Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm

YO OMD where have you been? ha Hey starting to get a new BTB organized what days would be good for you to draft in the next 2 weeks?
    OneManDynasty

Post  OneManDynasty Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Where would you do the BTB at and how many people have you got for it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:40 pm