PWR Fanasty Booking league

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanasty Booking League from the fans of PWR fan site.

2 posters

OMD's PPV's

OneManDynasty

OMD's PPV's Empty OMD's PPV's

Post  OneManDynasty Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:43 am

WWE Raw’s Wrestlemania

The show opens with a shot of the massive crowd. Then to Lillian Garcia who’s sings the American national anthem. She finishes it and the crowd gives her a great reaction.

3 Minutes

Narrator: Tonight many will try to achieve there Wrestlemania Moment.

Mr. Kennedy is shown mocking Cena.

Kennedy: My Wrestlemania moment will be me dominating John Cena and you know the guys name who will do that.

Cena shown delivering the AA in his previous Wrestlemania matches.

Cena: Tonight it will be another Wrestlemania moment for me by getting another win at the biggest stage in this industry over Mr. Kennedy.

Swagger is shown destroying HHH.

Swagger: The All American American Jack Swagger is going to show The Game that there’s a new player of the game.

HHH is shown hitting the Pedigree previous opponents at Wrestlemania

HHH: Jack Swagger made a huge mistake getting involved with me tonight he will be yet another victim of mine.

Randy Orton is shown hitting the RKO at his previous Wrestlemania matches.

Orton: Tonight The Viper will be deadly as ever when I strike and take out RVD.

RVD is shown performing in his previous Wrestlemania matches.

RVD: Randy Orton maybe The Viper but he comes up against The Whole F’N Show tonight.

Jeff Hardy is shown doing crazy spots and taking sick bumps in his previous Wrestlemania matches.

Jeff; Tonight I will take it to an Extreme level and do whatever it takes to leave Wrestlemania as the new WWE Champion

The Miz is showing winning the US title, Money In The Bank and cashing it to become WWE Champion.

Miz: My Wrestlemania moment hasn’t happened yet but tonight it will and it will be the most memorable moment in Wrestlemania history.

The feud between the Dudley Boyz and Gunner and Murphy is shown. Same as the feud with Mick Foley and Steiner. All participants in the Money In The Banka are shown.

Narrator: They all want there Wrestlemania moment but who will have the lasting memory tonight.

The last shot is the a shot of Jeff and Miz staring at each other with the WWE title in the shot too.

3 Minutes

Then there’s another shot of the crowd then its to JR and The King.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the grandest stage of them all. Tonight every performer who steps onto this great stage will want to steal the show.

King: JR this setting is amazing it should be an unbelievable Wrestlemania tonight.

JR: Lets get things started.

1 Minute

The first match of the night is the Tag Team Championship Match between The Dudley Boyz and Gunner and Murphy.

Match 1
    For The Vacant World Tag Team Championships
    The Dudley Boyz vs. Gunner and Murphy
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    The match starts out with Bubba and Gunner. Bubba gets the upper hand after slamming Gunner. Bubba and D-Von tag in and out and keep the pressure on Gunner. They perform double team moves like the double suplex. D-Von hit’s a reverse vertical suplex for a 2 count. D-Von goes to the top rope he goes for a splash off the top but Gunner moves. He tags in Murphy who kicks D-Von while his down. Murphy gives a few elbow drops to D-Von then gets a 2 count. Gunner gets tagged back in, he sends D-Von into the corner and drives his shoulder into D-Von’s mid section repeatedly. Gunner then hit’s a vertical suplex for a 2 count.

Gunner tags Murphy back in. They tell each other something. Then they signal for the 3D. Gunner picks D-Von up but Bubba gets in and knocks Murphy over. D-Von then DDT’s Gunner. Bubba goes back to his position on the apron. Bubba gets the crowd going and reaches for D-Von to make the tag. He does make the tag.

Bubba gets in and close lines both Gunner and Murphy. Bubba hit’s a Bubba bomb on Gunner, he goes for the cover but Murphy breaks it up. D-Von gets back in and close lines Murphy over the top rope. The Dudleyz then do the reverse 3D on Gunner but he kicks out at 2. Bubba then body slams Gunner, D-Von goes to the top and does the Wassup head butt to Gunner.

Murphy gets back in the ring, he sends D-Von over the top rope. Murphy leaves the ring again he goes under the ring and pulls out a table. He puts it in the ring, but Bubba stops him from setting it up. Bubba sends Murphy face first into the table. Gunner then tries to hit a running close line to Bubba but he ducks it. D-Von gets back into the ring and as Gunner comes back off the ropes D-Von picks him up and Bubba drops him as they hit the 3D. Bubba covers Gunner and NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS The Dudley Boyz.

Winners: The Dudley Boyz Match Time: 10 Minutes

The Dudleyz are presented with the World Tag Team Championship belts. Then they put the belts down. Bubba points to the table in the ring and the crowd cheer. D-Von sets the table up and they give Murphy a 3D through the table. The Dudleyz then leave with the tag titles.

2 Minutes

JR: The Dudley Boyz become the new World Tag Team Champions to kick off what should be a outstanding show.

King: New champions were crowned in the first match is that a sign of things to come for the rest of the night.

JR: We shall see.

1 Minute

Raw GM Scott Steiner’s office now. Rob Terry is there too and his doing squats.

Steiner: Can you believe those two, I give them a chance and this is how they repay me.

Terry: Gunner and Murphy may have came up short but I wont in the Money In The Bank match. When I win that contract.

Steiner: Im so mad now that Mick Foley or whoever he is Cactus Jack. Does that sumbitch think by being Cactus Jack is gonna change a thing well it aint. Im gonna make an example of Foley tonight when I kick his ass.

2 Minutes

Evan Bourne and Tyson Kidd are talking.

Bourne: Tonight is the night Tyson, I cant wait to put on a show in the Money In The Bank match.

Tyson: Evan if you think your only going to impress well im sorry but tonight I showcase my skills.

Bourne: I know that.

DH Smith then walks in.

Smith: What’s this then a meeting for the wannabees that are in the Money In The Bank match.

Bourne: Wannabees really.

Tyson; What are you trying say David. Cant you just you know wish us luck.

Smith: You know what my bad I wish you both the best of luck go out there and break a leg have a great showing.

DH Smith then walks off.

Bourne: What has got to him lately.

Tyson: If only I knew.

2 Minutes

Then its time for the Divas Championship match. Before it Beth Phoenix winning the title is shown. Then the debut of Awesome Kong and the destruction she has caused is also shown.

2 Minutes

Match 2
    Divas Championship
    Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Awesome Kong
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    The match starts and Beth is hesitant, Kong smirks. They go to lock up but Kong just sends Beth to the mat. Again Beth tries to lock but this time Kong picks Beth up by the throat and then throws her to the mat. Kong continues to smirk at Beth. Who then fires up and goes to Kong and hits her in the face with repeated shots. Beth runs off the ropes and tries to close line Kong but she’s hardly moved. Beth again goes of the ropes but this time Kong runs into Beth and smashes her to the mat.

Kong gets Beth in the position for the Awesome Bomb. But Beth gets out of it, Beth gives Kong some leg kicks. Beth then runs off the ropes and chop locks Kong which sends her to one leg. Beth then chop locks the other leg and Kong is down. Beth covers her but Kong still powerful kicks out. Beth goes to the top rope but Kong gets up and stops her from jumping of it. Kong then picks Beth up in the gorilla press slam position and she slams Beth to the mat.

Beth gets up and Kong gives her a spinning back fist which knocks her right back down. Kong covers Beth but she kicks out. Kong picks Beth up and places her in the corner. Kong goes to the other corner and runs towards Beth who moves out of the way as Kong goes into the corner. Beth then rolls up Kong for a 2 count. Beth waits for Kong to get up and she tries to body slam Kong but Kong’s weight falls down on her and she goes to the mat with Kong on top of her. Kong gets a 2 count.

Kong then picks Beth up and she body slams Beth. Kong takes a few steps back and then nails a huge splash onto Beth for a 2 count. Kong then goes to the top rope she goes for a huge splash of the top rope but Beth moves out of the way. Beth gets up and again goes for the body slam on Kong and this time she gets it. Beth cant believe it she covers Kong but she kicks out at 2.

Beth waits for Kong to get up Beth goes for a Glam Slam on Kong but Kong fights out of it and nails Beth with another spinning back fist. Kong gets Beth for the Awesome Bomb again she gets Beth up but Beth gives Kong some shots to her head. Kong falls to her back with Beth on top of her. Beth gets a 2 count from it.

Beth then goes to the top rope, she jumps off it and connects with a axe handle on Kong which rocks her. Beth goes to the top again she jumps off it and once again hits Kong with an axe handle but she comes down badly on her right knee. Beth immediately clutches her right knee, Beth tries to stand but she cant and falls to the mat. She tries again but it’s the same thing she cant stand up. The ref then calls for the bell and stops the match.

No Contest Match Time: 12 Minutes

Kong looks at Beth then the ref, she pushes the ref over. Kong picks Beth up and delivers the Implant Buster on her. Kong starts to leave then she goes back to Beth. Kong hit’s the Awesome Bomb on Beth. Kong stands over Beth and then gets the Divas title Kong leaves with the Divas title too boos from the crowd.

JR: Beth gave Awesome Kong a tremendous fight, but her leg gave way and she seems to be seriously injured.

King: Beth was holding her own with Kong but that knee injury stopped any hope of a clear winner in this match. But Kong got the final word on Beth after the match.

JR: Kong sure wasn’t happy with the ref stopping the match and Beth suffered some more pain for it. But Kong isn’t the Divas Champion even though she left with the belt.

2 Minutes

Now its backstage with new interviewer Eve Torres she’s with Kofi Kingston.

Eve: Kofi tonight your one of the 6 participants in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. How are you feeling this close to the match.

Kofi: Im pumped this is the chance ive wanted. Ive been in this match before but tonight is different. I am more motivated more determined to take may career to that next level. If I win this Ladder Match if im the one who leaves with the briefcase I earn a WWE Championship match. I know its going to be a tough task but tonight is my night.

2 Minutes

Now its to Josh Matthews who is with Jack Swagger.

Josh: Jack Swagger tonight for you its your biggest test of your career. A Wrestlemania match with The Game HHH.

Swagger; I bet you think im worried I bet all of the fans think Jack Swagger is scared. Well im not this is what I wanted HHH one on one. I may have busted HHH open, but that doesn’t matter tonight. Its about me showing im the better man. Its my time to show HHH that his time is up and this guy is the future. So everybody better get prepared for the disappointment when HHH suffers a devastating defeat at the hands of me.

2 Minutes

Match 3
    Triple Threat Intercontinental Championship Match
    Carlito (c) vs. Rhino vs. Matt Hardy
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    The match starts out with Rhino going after Matt he beats down on him. Carlito just waits, Rhino turns to Carlito and they trade shots, Rhino scores with a belly to belly suplex on Carlito. Matt gets a few shots on Rhino but overpowers him with a spine buster. Rhino covers Matt but he kicks out. Rhino sends Carlito out of the ring. Rhino works on Matt, he stomps on him and drops some knees to his mid section. Rhino gives Matt a back breaker, but Carlito breaks up the count.

Rhino close lines Carlito, he goes for a Gore but Matt gets in and knocks Rhino to the mat. Matt and Carltio decide to get rid of Rhino Carlito nails him with a dropkick. Matt hit’s a bulldog on him. They both send Rhino out of the ring. Carltio goes for a Backstabber but Matt holds onto the ropes and Carlito goes crashing into the mat. Matt then goes for a Twist Of Fate but Carlito pushed him away. They trade shots until Matt hit’s the Side Effect on Carlito. He makes the cover but Rhino breaks it up. Rhino gives Matt and back suplex, him gives Carlito a flapjack. Rhino gets Carltio on his shoulders and he does a running power slam. Rhino then runs at Matt and hits him with a running close line.

Rhino gets in the Gore position again. He hits Matt with a Gore, but Rhino sees Carlito starts to get up so he gets ready for another Gore. He goes for it but Carlito dodges out of the way, Carlito then connects with a tornado DDT on Rhino for a 2 count. Carlito goes to kick Rhino but he catches his leg so Carlito hits him with a enzuigurI with the other leg. Matt is up and when Carlito turns around he tries to hit the Twist Of Fate on Carlito. But Carlito counters it and then hit’s the Backstabber on Matt. Carlito covers Matt and gets the win and retains the Intercontinental Championship.

Winner: Carlito Match Time: 9 Minutes

Carlito celebrates with his Intercontinental Championship.

JR: Carlito against the odds retains his Intercontintal Championship by pinning Matt Hardy.

King: Carltio showed his Championship experience by being able to leave still as the Intercontinental Championship.

JR; Carlito still the Intercontinental Champion here at Wrestlemania

1 Minute

Then there’s a video previewing all the participants in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. The video ends with a shot of the briefcase high above a ladder.

2 Minutes

Match 4
    Money In The Bank Ladder Match
    Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Alex Riley vs. Rob Terry vs. Michael Tarver
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    The Match starts out and they all go for a Ladder outside the ring. But it then ends into a brawl between then all. Kofi gets into the ring he then dives through the ropes onto Riley and Tarver. Bourne then gets in the ring he then springboards on the top rope and dives onto Kidd and Terry. Kofi gets a Ladder in the ring, he tries to climb it but Terry gets in and stops it. Terry pulls Kofi off the Ladder and then slams him onto the mat. Terry then slams the Ladder on Kofi, Terry sets the Ladder up, but Kidd comes off the top rope with a dropkick which knocks Terry off the Ladder. Kidd climbs the Ladder but Bourne is back in the ring and he climbs the other side of the Ladder. They trade shots at the top of the Ladder, but Tarver is back in the ring. He sends the Ladder over and Bourne and Kidd go crashing into the top rope.

Riley has another Ladder in the ring, he and Tarver go at it. Tarver hit’s a PumpHandle on Riley. Tarver sets the Ladder up in the corner at a slant from the second rope. Tarver tries to hit a Vertical Suplex on Riley, but he blocks it. Then Kofi appears he runs at them and jumps over them and lands on the top rope. Riley then knocks Kofi’s legs from under him and he goes back first onto the Ladder. Tarver then hit’s a Vertical Suplex on Riley onto Kofi who’s still on the Ladder. Tarver then sends Kidd over then top rope and he does the same to Bourne. Tarver now climbs the Ladder, but Terry is back up. He sends the Ladder over and Tarver goes over the top rope all the way onto Kidd an Bourne on the outside of the ring.

Terry then drives a Ladder into Riley’s ribs and then slams it on his back. He picks Kofi up and tries for a Freakbuster slam but Kofi stops it and knees Terry a few times. Kofi then hit’s the Trouble In Paradise. Terry falls onto the Ladder he had before. Kofi hit’s the Boom Drop on Terry. Kofi sets a Ladder up and climbs it, but Bourne is back and he holds onto Kofi’s legs he pulls Kofi down from the Ladder. Bourne hits some leg kicks on Kofi. Bourne runs off the ropes but Kofi moves and Bourne goes into the Ladder. Kofi goes for a Trouble In Paradise but Bourne moves and throws the Ladder into him. Bourne climbs the Ladder he looks at the briefcase then at Kofi the crowd go crazy. Bourne goes for the Air Bourne but Kofi moves out of the way. Kidd gets back in the ring, but Riley close lines him. Riley puts Kidd on his shoulders but Kidd fights out of it and then dropkicks Riley who goes to the outside. Kidd then does a diving flip dive over the top rope onto Riley.

Tarver is back in and he stomps on Kofi. He signals for the KO punch, he goes for it but Kofi ducks it and then hit’s the Trouble In Paradise on Tarver. Terry is up now and he waits for Kofi to turn around and he levels him with a Freakbuster slam. Terry climbs the Ladder, he gets to the top and takes his time. Kidd springboards off the top rope onto the Ladder. He hits Terry a few times, Terry then head butts Kidd. Terry then tries to Vertical Suplex Kidd off the top of the Ladder. But Kidd fights out of it, Kidd then tries to send Terry of the Ladder but doesnt. Kofi is back up and he knocks the Ladder over and Terry goes the mat. While Kidd holds onto the Briefcase. Kofi tries to pull Kidd down but his kicking him away. Kofi does a standing leap and grabs a hold of Kidd’s legs. Kofi then in a Powerbomb type motion hits it on Kidd from the height of the Briefcase.

Kofi sets a Ladder up and goes to climb it but Tarver stops him, Taver nails Kofi with a KO punch while his on the Ladder, Kofi falls to the mat. Tarver now climbs the Ladder, Bourne is in now he picks up another Ladder and hits Tarver in the back a couple of times, Bourne climbs the Ladder and shoves Tarver off it he lands on the Ladder Bourne used to hit Tarver with. Bourne has his hands on the Briefcase when DH Smith comes down from the entrance way. He gets in the ring, Bourne is surprised, Kidd gets up and sees DH Smith. Who says his helping Kidd, they argue. Meanwhile Terry pushes the Ladder Bourne was on over and Bourne goes to the outside. Terry then picks up the Ladder and drives it into Smith and Kidd. They go to the outside.

Terry sets up the Ladder, he climbs to the top. Kofi then springboards off the top rope onto the Ladder. Terry and Kofi trade shots. Kofi then fires up and unleashes a flurry of shots to Terry which knocks him off the Ladder. Kofi is at the top of the Ladder no one is in sight, Kofi then takes the Briefcase down and is the winner off the Money In The Bank briefcase.

Winner: Kofi Kingston Match Time: 18 Minutes

The crowd goes wild as Kofi holds up the briefcase. Kofi is very pleased and continues to hold up the briefcase.

JR: Kofi did it he wanted to win the Money In The Bank match to propel his career onto the next level and that is what he has done.

King: Kofi standing tall after all the thrills and spills from the Money In The Bank Ladder match.

JR; Everybody in this match put everything he had into it. But it was Kofi Kingston who got the briefcase and earned a WWE title match.

Kofi is at the stage and holds the briefcase up as the crowd cheer.

2 Minutes

Then its to Josh Matthews who is with The Viper Randy Orton.

Josh: Randy tonight.

Orton: (Orton cuts Josh off) Tonight Josh ill explain what will happen. I will beat RVD decisively, I will show to RVD that he should never have gotten into my business. They say that at Wrestlemania everybody wants a Wrestlemania moment. Well next I will give RVD a beating he wont forget.

Orton walks off as Josh looks on.

1 Minute

Then there’s a video showing how the RVD/Orton match has come about. The RKO on the chair is the last shot from the video.

2 Minutes

Match 5
    No Dq Match
    RVD vs. Randy Orton
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    The match starts out with RVD taking it to Orton. He hit’s a couple of kicks on Orton which sends him to the outside. RVD springboards over the top rope onto Orton. RVD places Orton over the barricade, RVD goes to the apron he nails a spinning kick onto Orton. RVD sends Orton back in the ring and gets a 2 count. RVD goes for the Rolling Thunder but Orton gets his knees up to RVD’s back. Orton stomps on RVD then does a knee drop for a 2 count. Orton hit’s a back suplex he then picks RVD right back up and hit’s a vertical suplex. He gets a 2 count for it, Orton signals for the RKO, he goes for it but RVD pushes Orton off RVD hit’s a super kick to Orton for a 2 count.

RVD goes to the top rope, but he took too long and Orton gets up and shoves RVD off it and he goes face first into the barricade. Orton drives RVD back first into the apron a few times, back in the ring Orton hit’s a power slam for a 2 count. Orton leaves the ring and gets a trash can and a chair. Orton hit’s the trash lid over RVD’s head a few times. Orton places the steel chair between the middle and top turnbuckle. Orton whips RVD but he counters it and Orton goes back first into the chair. RVD then sends Orton face first into the chair. RVD puts the trash can on Orton’s head. He gets the chair and hits Orton with the chair while he has the trash can over his head. RVD places the trash can on Orton and he again goes for the Rolling Thunder and he hits it. RVD covers Orton but he just kicks out before 3.

RVD puts the steel chair on Orton. He goes to the top rope for the 5 Star Frog Splash. He goes for it but Orton moves and RVD goes ribs first into the steel chair. Orton then hit’s a backbreaker on RVD for a 2 count. Orton picks RVD up and puts him on the top rope he tries to hit a superplex but RVD fights it off. RVD gets off the top rope and is on the apron. Orton kicks RVD in the ribs, Orton then places the chair near him. Orton has RVD draped over the middle rope. Orton hit’s the Draped Over DDT. Orton covers RVD but he kicks out at 2.

Orton slams his fists on the canvas as he gets ready for the RKO. He goes for it but RVD blocks it then kicks Orton in the head. RVD hits Orton with a chair a few times over the back, he then sets him up in the corner with the chair on him. RVD goes to the other corner for the Van Dam Terminator. RVD goes for it but Orton moves at the last second out of the way. Orton gets up and then RVD does, Orton nails a RKO on RVD. Orton isn’t finished he gets the chair and puts it on the canvas. Orton picks RVD up and hit’s another RKO on the chair this time. Orton covers RVD and gets the victory.

Winner: Randy Orton Match Time: 13 Minutes

Orton gets his hand raised as the winner and looks down and the beaten RVD.

JR: Randy Orton gets an important win over RVD. Both beat the hell out of each other but Van Dam took one risk too many and it cost him.

King: The Viper will always capitalise on a mistake and he did here hitting not one but two RKO’s to defeat RVD.

JR: Randy Orton with the victory over RVD here at Wrestlemania.

1 Minute

HHH is walking towards the entrance way as his match with Jack Swagger is next. Eve Torres tries to get some thoughts from HHH.

Eve: HHH do you have any comments before your match.

HHH: Swagger the biggest fight off your career is next.

1 Minute

There’s a video showing the build up for the HHH/Swagger match. Swagger busting HHH open twice is shown the final shot is HHH with the sledgehammer and Swagger looking on from the entrance way.

2 Minutes

Match 6
    HHH vs. Jack Swagger
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    HHH right from the start goes after Swagger they trade shots, until HHH decks Swagger with a big right hand. HHH mounts Swagger and delivers repeated shots. HHH picks Swagger up and whips him into the corner. HHH follows it up with a close line in the corner. HHH goes for an early Pedigree but Swagger stops it by giving HHH a back drop. Swagger then puts the boots to HHH, then goes after the ankle by delivering elbows to it. Swagger gives a chop lock when he gets up, Swagger puts HHH’s ankle over the bottom rope. Swagger drops his body onto the ankle 3 times in a row. Swagger poses and the crowd boo. HHH starts to fight back but Swagger rakes the eyes of HHH he then hit’s a DDT for a 2 count.

Swagger has HHH down near the corner. Swagger goes for the Swagger Bomb but HHH moves out of the way. HHH gets to his feet and nails Swagger with a load shots. HHH does a neck breaker for another 2 count. HHH picks Swagger he goes for a vertical suplex but Swagger blocks it then goes right to the ankle he was working on before. Swagger has HHH down and gets the Ankle Lock locked on. HHH turns to his back and kicks Swagger off. HHH gets up but Swagger takes him down and gets the Ankle Lock locked on again. HHH crawls to the ropes but Swagger pulls him back into the middle of the ring. But HHH gets to the ropes.

HHH gets to his feet as Swagger runs towards him but HHH avoids Swagger and he goes shoulder first into the ring post. HHH then rolls up Swagger for a 2 count. They both get up and Swagger gives HHH a boot to the head. Swagger goes to one of the top turnbuckles and rips it off. Swagger turns it around and is met by 2 close lines from HHH. Then a knee to the face then a running knee to the head. HHH fires up then hit’s a Spinebuster. HHH goes for a Pedigree but Swagger pushes HHH away. He runs at HHH and is met by another Spinebuster. HHH once again attempts a Pedigree and this time he hits it. But HHH goes down holding his injured ankle. Eventually he makes the cover but Swagger kicks out which shocks everyone.

HHH goes for another Pedigree but Swagger stops it by hitting the injured ankle of HHH. Swagger gets the Ankle Lock applied on again. HHH tries to crawl to the ropes he gets close, but then Swagger lets go of the Ankle Lock and gives a elbow drop to HHH. Swagger drags HHH into the centre of the ring. But HHH gets a small package on Swagger for a 2 count. Swagger does a Belly To Belly Suplex as HHH gets up for a 2 count. Swagger picks HHH up and tries for a Gutrench Powerbomb but HHH blocks it and then whips Swagger into the corner he goes back first into the exposed turnbuckle.

HHH goes to Swagger who’s in the corner. HHH goes to the middle turnbuckle and tries to do the 10 punches in the corner. He gets to 8 then Swagger picks HHH up and drops him face first onto the exposed turnbuckle. Swagger then hit’s the Gutrench Powerbomb, Swagger covers HHH and gets the win.

Winner: Jack Swagger Match Time: 15 Minutes

The crowd is shocked as Swagger gets his hand raised as the winner over HHH.

JR: Jack Swagger has scored the biggest win of his career here at Wrestlemania against HHH.

King: Swagger worked on the ankle but HHH never quit but Swagger had help from the exposed turnbuckle to beat HHH.

JR: HHH gave Swagger the toughest match of his career and might have won if it wasn’t for the exposed turnbuckle coming to Swagger’s help. But Swagger leaves Wrestlemania as the winner.

Swagger leaves the ring and smirks at HHH who gets up and is angry at his loss to Swagger the two stare at each other then the camera cuts off from them.

2 Minutes

The camera goes to a boiler room. Cactus Jack is there.

Cactus: Wrestlemania is finally here Scotty the time for talking and running your big mouth is over. Tonight you face me in that ring with no count outs, no disqualifications, no rules Scotty. You face the sickest son of a bitch to ever step foot in a ring. Cactus Jack is back for one night only and tonight being that night is where i will cause you a severe amount of punishment Scott Steiner Bang Bang.

Cactus does his sick laugh as the camera then goes to Josh Matthews with Jeff Hardy.

2 Minutes

Josh: Jeff tonight you face The Miz for the WWE Championship.

Jeff: Ive said if before I came back to the Raw brand to be WWE Champion. The Miz is the current WWE Champion. But after tonight he wont be the current WWE Champion he will be the former WWE Champion. Miz faces me in a match that feels so comfortable to me and Extreme Rules match. I know what I am willing to go through the question is what are you willing to go through Miz to retain your title. Get ready Miz for a war out there.

2 Minutes

Match 7
    The Beautiful People vs. Lay Cool
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    Angelina and Michelle start the match. Angelina dominates the early going, with a series of arm drags then a STO. Michelle then whipped Angelina into the ropes to the side where Layla was and she kneed Angelina in the back. Michelle then slams Angelina and then makes the tag to Layla. She stomps on Angelina and then gets a head lock on her. Angelina fights back up to her feet and then sends Layla to the ropes but Layla comes back with a dropkick to Angelina’s legs. Michelle gets back in and LayCool do a double suplex to Angelina for a 2 count.

Michelle goes for a FaithBreaker but Angelina denies it by giving Michelle a back drop. Angelina gets the tag to Velvet who comes in with some running close lines then a bulldog for a 2 count. Velvet takes another run of the ropes but Michelle gives her a boot to the head for a 2 count. Michelle hit’s a Russian Legsweep and then tags in Layla. Who goes to the top rope and goes for leg drop but Velvet moves out of the way. Layla tries to slam Velvet but she rolls Layla up for a 2 count.

Velvet then hit’s a Northern Suplex for a 2 count. Velvet then Snapmeres Layla followed up by a low dropkick to Layla for another 2 count. Angelina gets the tag back in and nails Layla with a Botox Injection kick but Michelle breaks the pin up. Velvet tags in and goes to the top and comes off with a cross body onto Michell. Layla gives Angelina a low dropkick which sends her through the ropes. The referee gets tries to get Michelle out of the ring. Meanwhile Layla gets something from the jacker she was wearing for her entrance. She has a spray bottle and sprays it in the face of Velvet. She rolls up Velvet the ref sees it and then makes the count and LayCool get the win.

Winner: LayCool Match Time: 8 Minutes

LayCool leave the ring as they laugh at The Beautiful People.

JR: LayCool with the help from the spray pick up the win against The Beautiful People.

King; The Beautiful People had the match won but LayCool leave Wrestlemania as the victors.

1 Minute

The camera is then on Eve Torres she walks into a dressing room and the camera shows John Cena.

Eve: John you meet Mr. Kennedy tonight at Wrestlemania your thoughts on this match.

Cena: Mr. Kennedy has stepped up to me the fact he is facing me tonight is something. But the clear test is when his in that ring with me tonight. You see Mr. Kennedy desperately wants to be the guy on this brand in this company hell the whole industry. Kennedy wants that position, well if your are as good as you say then tonight you’ll beat me. That’s all you have to do Mr. Kennedy but I have other ideas about that.

2 Minutes

Match 8
    Street Fight
    Cactus Jack vs. Scott Steiner
    (Entrances 3 Minutes)
    The match starts out with Cactus and Steiner brawling which quickly spills out of the ring. Cactus sends Steiner into the ring steps. Cactus takes some steps back then runs at Steiner who moves and Cactus goes knees first into the ring steps. Steiner takes the top set of steps and picks them up and smashes Cactus in the face with them. Steiner then slams Cactus on them. Steiner tries to do a Flatliner on the steps but Cactus stops it. Cactus then sends Steiner into the barricade. Cactus and Steiner then brawl up the entrance way both trade sending the other into the barricade at the entrance way.

They brawl all the way to the stage, Steiner attempts to throw Cactus of the stage but Cactus stops it. Cactus then gives Steiner a swinging neck breaker on the stage. Cactus then tries to Piledrive Steiner on the stage but Steiner gives Cactus a low blow and denies it. Steiner follows the low blow up with a Flat liner on the stage. Steiner picks Cactus up and drags him down the entrance way Steiner gives Cactus a Vertical Suplex on the entrance way. They get back to ringside Steiner sends Cactus back into the ring.

Steiner gets a kendo stick, he hits Cactus all over his body with it until the stick breaks. Steiner tries to stab Cactus with the jagged edge of the stick but Cactus stops it.. Steiner leaves the ring and he gets the ring steps from earlier in the match. Steiner places the steps in the corner, he goes to whip Cactus into them but Cactus counters it and whips Steiner back first into the steps. Cactus places Steiner in the corner he then puts the steps against him. Cactus goes to the other corner and runs and drives his body into the steps that hit Steiner hard. Cactus covers Steiner but he just kicks out at 2.

Cactus leaves the ring and gets a board with barbed wire on it. He places it in the corner, Cactus tries to whip him into it but Steiner counters it. Cactus stops just before he goes into the board he turns around and is met by a T Bone Suplex from Steiner. Who now places the board on the canvas, Steiner goes for a slam on the board but Cactus gets out of it and then decks Steiner with a close line. Cactus goes to the top rope he jumps of it and Steiner power slams him onto the board. Steiner picks the board up and puts it in the corner and forcefully whips Cactus into it. He then shoves the board onto Cactus so its on top of him.

Steiner gets the board of Cactus and then poses and says its over. Steiner gets the Steiner Recliner locked in. Cactus fights to the ropes and then stands to his feet and then gives Steiner a Electric Chair Drop and Steiner lands onto the board. Steiner back is cut open as the blood flows out of it. Cactus leaves the ring and gets a baseball bat with barbed wire wrapped around it. Cactus grinds the bat over Steiner’s forehead which cuts Steiner open. Then Gunner and Murphy come out they attack Cactus, they get the bat of him and then beat him down. Until the Dudleyz comes out and make the save they brawl with Gunner and Murphy all the way up the entrance way and to the back. From behind Steiner hits Cactus in the balls with the bat, he then gives Cactus and running shot to the head. Steiner covers Cactus and gets the win.

Winner: Scott Steiner Match Time: 16 Minutes

A bloody Steiner gets to his feet and leaves the ring as Cactus lays on the canvas.

JR: What a sick street fight. Both inflicted a huge amount of punishment on the other.

King: The Raw GM Scott Steiner has blood all over his back and head. He went through hell with Cactus Jack.

JR: Both men are tough as hell but the Raw GM leaves Wrestlemania with a victory over Cactus Jack.

Steiner groggily makes his way to the stage and looks back at Cactus who is to his feet they stare at each other.

2 Minutes

Josh Matthews is with WWE Champion The Miz.

Josh: Its finally here Miz coming up soon you defend your WWE Championship against Jeff Hardy. Do you have any nerves ahead of this match. Because not only is your title on the line this match is an Extreme Rules match.

Miz: Josh you have mistaken me for someone else. Do I look like im shaking. No im not I know the ramifications of this match. It takes a special superstar to win this match. Think of how important this match is it’s the main event of Wrestlemania with the WWE Championship on the line. Jeff Hardy maybe the most Extreme superstar there has ever been but tonight I need to beat Jeff to show that I am the greatest WWE Champion off all time.

2 Minutes

Then a video showing how the Cena/Mr. Kennedy match came about. Kennedy attacking Cena is shown. Kennedy mocking Cena is shown. The final shot is a shot of a determined Cena and cocky Kennedy.

2 Minutes

Mr. Kennedy makes his entrance too boos from the crowd on the stage he raises his hand and a mic falls down.

Kennedy: Now is the time all you morons here tonight came for. Me beating John Cena, me embarrassing John Cena. Right now is my moment and Cena you aint denying me that and all off you idiots here aren’t going to deny me it. Cena I hope you are ready for me humiliating you, and do you know the guys name who will do that its Mr Kennedy……………..KENNEDY

2 Minutes

John Cena makes his entrance next.

2 Minutes

Match 9
    John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy

The match starts and Cena gets a side head lock and takes Kennedy down to the mat. Kennedy fights up to his feet and tries to hit Cena but he blocks it then gives Kennedy a combination of shots then whips Kennedy of the ropes for a hiptoss. Kennedy gets up and tries to close line Cena but he ducks it and then gives Kennedy another hiptoss for a 2 count. Cena then hit’s a fishermans suplex for a 2 count. Cena is in total control of the match and waits for Kennedy to get up and hits s bulldog on him for another 2 count. Cena thinks its over and signals for the AA. Cena goes for it but Kennedy elbows Cena in the head. Kennedy gets to the ropes and gets onto the apron Kennedy then drops Cena’s head on the top ropes. Kennedy covers Cena for a 2 count.

Kennedy keeps Cena grounded, and gets a head lock on Cena who gets to his feet but Kennedy sends him back to the mat and keeps the hold on. Cena again gets to his feet but this time Kennedy gives Cena a back suplex he covers Cena for a 2 count. Kenendy stomps on Cena and then chokes him over the bottom rope. Kennedy gets Cena in the corner and then gives him a running boot while his seated in the corner and gets a 2 count from it.

Kennedy continues to wear down Cena he gives him a side slam for a 2 count. Kennedy punches Cena repeatedly in the face. Kennedy picks Cena up and goes for the Green Bay Plunge but Cena gets out of it but Kennedy knocks Cena right back down with a close line. Kennedy whips Cena of the ropes and ducks his head for a back drop but Cena kicks Kennedy in the chest as he was bent over. Cena then runs of the ropes and does a jumping neck snap for a 2 count. Cena tries to get the STF locked in but Kenedy kicks Cena right in the head. Kennedy then sends Cena into the ring post shoulder first. Kennedy follows it up by rolling up Cena while having his feet on the ropes but Cena kicks out at 2.

Kennedy gets Cena in the corner and repeatedly punches and kicks him. Kennedy places Cena on the top rope. But Cena fights back and punches Kennedy until he goes to the canvas. Cena comes off the top rope with a leg drop on Kennedy. Both get up and Cena makes the comeback with 2 shoulder blocks then a spinning back suplex. Cena then hit’s the 5 Knuckle Shuffle, Cena waits for Kennedy to get up and goes for the AA But Kennedy gets off Cena shoulder’s and then picks Cena up and hit’s the Green Bay Plunge for a 2 count. Kennedy has Cena in the corner and tries to whip Cena to the other corner but Cena counters it. Cena runs at Kennedy in the corner but Kennedy gets a foot up to Cena’s face. Kennedy gets right behind Cena and waits for him to turn around and hit’s the Mic Check but Cena kicks out.

Kennedy cant believe it and gets in the refs face. Kennedy tries to hit the Mic Check again but Cena blocks it and then hit’s the AA. But Cena goes down aswell as Kennedy and isn’t able to make the cover right away. Eventually Cena makes the cover but Kennedy kicks out. Both get up and both have the same idea as the close line each other. Kennedy is the first up and he goes to the top rope. Cena gets up and meets him up there they struggle to get the upper hand but Cena gets it. Cena tries for a AA off the top but Kennedy puts a thumb in the eye of Cena. Kennedy head butts Cena which knocks him off the top rope. Kennedy goes for a leg drop which misses. Cena then gets the STF locked in but Kennedy gets to the ropes.

Kennedy is pulled back into the middle of the ring by Cena but Kennedy gives Cena a small package but Cena kicks out. Cena gets to a knee and Kennedy gives him a running boot to the face. Kennedy then mocks Cena’s U Cant C Me. He goes for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle but Cena moves out of the way. Kennedy gets to the ropes and as Cena comes towards him he hits him in the face. Kennedy then arrogantly does the U Cant C Me again and then tries for the AA. But Cena counters it and hit’s a AA of his own. Cena then gets the STF locked in and Kennedy tap outs giving Cena the victory.

Winner: John Cena Match Time: 20 Minutes

Cena gets his hand raised as a disappointed Kennedy looks on.

JR; A fantastic match there, Kennedy matched Cena all the way and could have beaten Cena. But his cocky and arrogant attitude was his downfall.

King: Both men took the other to the limit but Cena is the winner.

JR: Cena’s win over Kennedy is a mixture of Cena showing he is just the better man and that Kennedy has talent but his attitude cost him here tonight..

Cena gets to the stage and then poses to the crowd as angry Kennedy looks on.

2 Minutes

JR and King then talk about what has happened so far on the show.

JR: King well its been quite the show up to this point. But coming up next is the main event for the coveted WWE Championship. As The Miz defends his title against Jeff Hardy.

King: There has been some amazing matches tonight at Wrestlemania. But next the WWE Championship is on the line and its Extreme Rules.

JR: Next the most prestigious title in this business will be on the line in an Extreme Rules match.

2 Minutes

Then highlights of the feud up to this point. Including Jeff coming back and getting the win in the 5 Way Match. Comments from Miz are shown, comments from Jeff saying how he wants to be WWE Champion are heard then Jeff is shown when he previous was WWE Champion. The spill off the stage is shown. Miz laying out Jeff twice is shown. The ending shot is Miz standing over Jeff with the WWE title on the announce table.

2 Minutes

Both Miz and Jeff are shown backstage making there way to the entrance way. Then Jeff makes his entrance to a loud reaction with a lot of cheers. The WWE Champion The Miz then follows to loud boos from the crowd. Then introductions of both competitors are made in the ring then the bell is rung to begin the match.

4 Minutes

Match 10
    WWE Championship
    Extreme Rules Match
    Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz (c)

Miz gets in Jeff’s face and tells him the title is staying with him. Miz then slaps Jeff, who slaps Miz back. They then trade shots until Miz kicks Jeff in the mid section he then whips Jeff off the ropes who levels Miz with a leaping close line. Jeff then gives Miz a jawbreaker Miz then retreats out of the ring. Jeff then gives Miz and baseball slide dropkick. Jeff then springboards over the top rope and does a cross body onto Miz. Jeff puts Miz back into the ring he then does a leg drop for a 2 count. Jeff goes to run off the ropes but Miz pulls on the hair of Jeff and slams him down to the mat. Miz then kicks Jeff in the ribs a few times then applies a head lock on Jeff. Until Jeff fights to his feet and then sends Miz to the ropes but Miz comes off the ropes with a close lines for a 2 count.

Jeff fins his way to the corner and Miz follows up with a running close line in the corner for another 2 count. A Jeff is about to get up Miz kicks him to where his on his knees Miz gives Jeff a DDT from there for another 2 count. Miz is frustrated at not being ale to put Jeff away so he leaves the ring. Miz takes a table from under the ring. Jeff goes outside of the ring, Jeff and Miz trade shots until Miz drives Jeff back first into the ring post. Miz sets up the table on the outside, Jeff gets up Miz tries to whip him into the barricade but Jeff jumps to the top of the barricade and comes of it with a right hand to Miz.

Jeff goes and gets a steel chair Miz is up against the ring post. Jeff takes a swing but Miz ducks, Miz gets a hold of the chair and smashes it over the back of Jeff. Miz hits Jeff in the ribs then over the back again. Miz drags Jeff over to the table. Miz tries to hit the Skull Crushing Finale through the table. But Jeff blocks it and then bounces Miz’s head off the head. Jeff gets a ladder from under the ring, he hits Miz with it over the head. Jeff places Miz over the table and then goes to the top rope but Miz gets off the table and goes towards the announce table. Jeff goes to Miz who kicks Jeff in the ribs and then smashes his head on the announce table. Miz takes the covering off the announce table.

Miz gets the ladder and places it right next to the announce table. Miz and Jeff fight for the advantage until Jeff gets it then hits Miz over the head with the steel chair. Miz lands on the announce table. Jeff looks at the ladder and climbs it Jeff goes to the top of the ladder and does a leg drop onto Miz and they both go through the announce table. They are both down for a while when they get up they are both groggy. Jeff picks up the steel chair and hits Miz over the back repeatedly Miz gets into the ring. Miz is in the corner Jeff places the chair and runs off it and lands onto Miz Jeff makes the cover but Miz just kicks out.

Jeff goes to the top rope and attempts the Whisper In The Wind but Miz smashes Jeff over the body with the chair as he comes down off the top rope. Miz desperately makes a cover but Jeff kicks out. Miz gets the chair and drives it into his ribs while his on the mat. When Jeff gets up Miz knees him in the head then follows that up with a neck breaker he makes the cover but Jeff kicks out. Miz sets up the chair and signals its time to end it. Miz goes for the Skull Crushing Finale onto the chair. But Jeff blocks it Jeff then sends Miz face first into the chair.

Jeff runs off the ropes and scores with a succession of close lines and then a wrap around closleine. Jeff then hit’s a front suplex he makes the cover but Miz kicks out. Miz goes to the corner but Jeff is right onto him, Jeff punches Miz until he falls to the mat in a seated position. Jeff then does a dropkick while Miz is seated in the corner. Miz leaves the ring, Jeff again is right after him. Jeff gets the ladder from before and drills Miz with it in the ribs. Jeff places Miz on the table from earlier in the match. Jeff goes to the top rope and goes for a Swanton Bomb but Miz moves just at the last second and Jeff goes crashing through the table.

Miz sends Jeff back into the ring, Miz takes his time he thinks its over. He covers Jeff but he kicks out. Miz is pissed off. He leaves the ring and gets his WWE Championship belt. Miz gets in Jeff’s face and tells him he will never have it. Miz takes a few steps back and then smacks Jeff over the head with the WWE Championship belt. Miz covers Jeff but he still kicks out. Miz argues with the ref which gives Jeff a chance to get up. Jeff kicks Miz in the ribs and then nails the Twist Of Fate. Jeff slowly makes the cover but Miz just gets his foot on the bottom rope right before the 3 count.

Jeff goes for another Twist Of Fate but Miz gets out of it. Miz then runs at Jeff who moves out of the way and Miz goes right into the ref knocking him down in the process. Jeff rolls Miz up but the ref is still down. Jeff sees that ref is now on the outside of the ring. Jeff back into the middle of the ring and is met by Miz who drills Jeff in the ribs with the chair. Miz then hit’s the Skull Crushing Finale. He makes the cover but still no ref. Eventually a new ref comes down the entrance way he gets in the ring Miz makes another cover but Jeff kicks out.

Miz is furious and he decks the ref with a left hand. Miz sets up the chair and waits for Jeff to get up Miz now nails the Skull Crushing Finale onto the chair. Miz waits for another ref to come out but a new one doesn’t appear. Miz leaves the ring and gets the original ref that went down. Miz gets him back into the ring, he covers Jeff and the ref slowly makes the count but Jeff kicks out. Miz still cant believe it, he kicks the ref in the ribs. Miz on his knees gets the WWE Championship belt which is still in the ring, he clutches it and has a look of what do I have to do on his face. Miz puts the title down and gets up he turns around and is met by Jeff throwing the chair right into his face. Miz is busted open now, Jeff waits for Miz to get back up and smashes the chair over his head. Jeff makes the cover and the ref slowly makes the count but Miz kicks out.

Miz uses the ropes to pick himself up. Jeff picks up the title belt. He looks at it and the crowd cheer. Jeff waits for Miz to turn around and tells him direct to his face its over now. Jeff connects with another Twist Of Fate. Jeff goes to the top rope and hit’s the Swanton Bomb, Jeff covers Miz and NEW WWE CHAMPION Jeff Hardy.

Winner: Jeff Hardy Match Time: 25 Minutes

The crowd go crazy as Jeff holds up the WWE Championship and celebrates with it.

JR: Jeff Hardy has done it he came back to Monday Night Raw to become the WWE Champion and he has done that at Wrestlemania.

King: Both champion and challenger put each other through a severe amount of pain, but Jeff proves he is the more Extreme and leaves Wrestlemania as the new WWE Champion.

JR; Both men gave it everything they psychically had there bodies will be in agony for sometime to come. But tonight atWrestlemania it was Jeff Hardy who has defataetd The Miz and is now the WWE Champion.

Pyro goes off and confetti falls down from the ceiling of the arena. The crowd still going wild as Jeff holds up the title belt. The final shot is Jeff standing in the ring with the WWE Championship.

2 Minutes

Then the theme song for Wrestlemania is heard as highlights from all the matches are shown. The final shot once again is Jeff with the WWE Championship.

3 Minutes

Michael Tool

OMD's PPV's Empty Re: OMD's PPV's

Post  Michael Tool Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Wrestlemania Review

Not sure I would of led off mania with the tag title match. Think Kong or MITB would of been better choices.

Not a whole to complain about the big matches were good the smaller matches were fine. Nothing really shocking other than Steiner beating Foley haha. Swagger was a upset but I have zero problem with him winning.

Very good Mania 9/10

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:06 pm