PWR Fanasty Booking league

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanasty Booking League from the fans of PWR fan site.

2 posters

MR TOOL'S PPV'S

Michael Tool

MR TOOL'S PPV'S Empty MR TOOL'S PPV'S

Post  Michael Tool Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am

WRESTLEMANIA XXVII

Opening Video highlighting all the feuds.

(Pyro goes off) Ring announcer The Fink: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WELCOME TO WRESTLEMANIA 27. Here to sing America the Beautiful recording artist Keri Hilson!

Oh Beautiful….

(Ringside)

Cole: Welcome to Wrestlemania im Micheal Cole here with what passes for a broadcast partner Taz.

Taz: and Im here with what passes for a human being Micheal Cole. It’s the big night Wrestlemania 27 the grandest stage of them all.

(CM Punk’s music plays)

Taz: Looks like it’s time to get started.

Cole: Yes it does that nerd Daniel Bryan will finally get his against the Straight Edge Savior CM Punk.

Taz: Let’s take a look at how CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan came to be.
    (Small video package highlighting why Punk vs. Bryan is happening)
    - Daniel Bryan eliminating Punk from battle royal
    - Masters getting beat down “blood is on your hands”
    - Punk assaulting Hornswoggle
    - Nexus beating down Daniel Bryan
    - Bryan almost getting Punk in the La Belle lock

(Flight of the Valkry Plays Daniel Bryan comes to the ring)

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
    DANIEL BRYAN VS CM PUNK

Punk immediately goes on offense hitting Bryan from behind then kicks him in the gut and whips him into the ropes. Bryan ducks the closeline attempt and springs of the ropes and meets Punk with a closeline of his own. Punk gets up and Bryan hits him with a serious of arm drags Punk has had enough he slid out of the ring turning his back to the ring. He turns around and Bryan suicide dives through the ropes onto him sending them both down on the outside.

Bryan tosses Punk back in the ring Bryan goes to the top rope. He dives off the top rope Punk moves Bryan missed the diving head butt. Punk is now in control he puts the boots to Bryan then picks him up and puts him in the corner hitting him with uppercuts then some stiff kicks to the ribs. Punk then takes Bryan and throws him in between the turnbuckle hitting the ring post shoulder first. Punk then puts Bryan in a rings of Saturn type move he’s yelling at Bryan to give up. The referee asks Bryan if he wants to give up he says “no”. Punk releases Bryan and he works the crowd “booo”. Punk turns his attention back to Bryan he picks him up whip him into the corner, Punk runs nails Bryan with the running knee then the bulldog and goes for the cover 1...2. TWO.

Punk getting frustrated puts the boots to Bryan once again. Punk goes back to work on the shoulder kneeing him behind the shoulder blade. Punk has him in a armbar Bryan slowly works his way back to his feet he elbows Punk in the mid section multiple time Punk releases Bryan springs off the ropes and nails Punk with a drop kick.

Punk is on his knees Bryan nails him with a stiff kick…then another….then another Bryan goes for another one Punk ducks picks up Bryan and has him in position for the GTS. Bryan squirms out and grabs one of Punks arms taking him to the mat LA BELLE LOCK! The referee asks Punk…..Punk taps!

WINNER STILL US CHAMPION DANIEL BRYAN

Taz: What a match!

Cole: That nerd escapes again I can’t believe it.

Taz: CM Punk tapped out!

Cole: What a start to Wrestlemania 27

*** IN THE CORRE LOCKER ROOM
    Barrett: Tonight The Corre will show its dominance once more. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel will overcome the hypocrisy of what is…was Teddy Long’s leadership and once again claim the WWE Tag Team Championship for the Corre. Oh and get well Teddy haha. I will sleigh the giant Big Show and not only will I beat him out I will knock him out. The bigger they are the harder they will fall at the hands of the corre.

6 MAN BATTLE ROYAL
    CURTIS OTUNGA REGAL KNOX KHALI MASTERS
    They all gang up and eliminate KHALI first.
    Masters and Curtis eliminate KNOX
    Curtis eliminates MASTERS
    Curtis eliminates REGAL
    Otunga eliminates CURTIS

WINNER DAVID OTUNGA

Cole: David Otunga will receive a future US Championship match. As for Johnny Curtis he can go back to the minors haha.

Taz: Johnny Curtis impressed the hell out of me tonight

Cole: Hes a loser. David “A LIST” Otunga is a winner

*** VINCEW/BATISTA In locker room

Vince: I brought you back to end Hulkamania once and for all. You are the Animal Batista can you do that?

Batista: Tonight the spotlight will be on me and only me. Hulk Hogan your time of hogging my spotlight is over and after tonight so will your career.

Vince: Hahaha your dead Hogan! Hahaha.

Well it’s the Big Show…..Big Show comes to the ring

Taz: The largest athlete in the world on his way to the ring

Cole: I heard Wade Barrett say today “the bigger they are the harder they will fall” I think that will apply to the Big Show.

Taz: You think Barrett was talking about Big Show. That makes sense seeing as they have a match right now.

Cole: Shut up Taz!

I HAD ENOUGH I‘LL MAKE THEM SEE……Wade Barrett comes to the ring.

BIG SHOW VS WADE BARRETT

Barrett attacks the Big Show and the bell sounds. Barrett attempts a Irish whip Big Show reverses and nails Barrett with a huge close line. Show picks up Barrett and slams Barrett’s face into his knee. Barrett backed into the corner kicks Show in the knee knocking him down to one knee. Barrett focusing on the knee chop blocks him knocking him down completely.

Barrett climbs out side of the ring and takes Show’s damaged leg and rams it into the ringpost he does it again. Big Show is in agony in the ring. Barrett gets back in the ring goes back to work on the knee. Barrett grabs the knee and elbows it going down to the mat. Barrett is wrenching the knee the referee asks if Show wants to give up he says no.

Big Show clubs Barrett in the face until Barrett releases. Show is up on one knee Barrett comes at him and gets chopped, Barrett comes back again and gets chopped. Show now back to both feet Barrett low blows him out of the sight of the referee. Barrett climbs to the top rope but is stopped by Show who grabs Barrett by the throat. Big Show signals for the choke slam Barrett counters poking him in the eye send Show back into the referee.

Barrett digs into his trunks and digs out brass knuckles. Barrett with the brass knuckles on his hand jumps of the ropes nailing Show sending him down to the mat. Barrett hides the evidence and gets the referee 1...2..3. WINNER WADE BARRETT.

Taz: Not like this!

Cole: What an upset, Wade Barrett has sleighed the Big Show

Taz: More like knocked him into next week, Big Show still down.

I HAD ENOUGH ILL MAKE THEM SEE…..

Barrett celebrates in the isle

Cole: What a win by Wade Barrett.

Taz: Let’s send it backstage for a very special interview

(Backstage)

Mene Gene Okerland: Im standing here with the Immortal Hulk Hogan about to go one on one with the Animal Batista.

Hogan: Let me tell you somethen Mene Gene! Yes tonight here at Wrestlemania in front of all the Hulkamaniacs I will go one on one with that Animal Batista. Vince McMahon chose him to take me out. Well I got news for you Animal your going down brother because Hulkamania will never die. AND WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA AND 70,000 HULKAMANIACS RUN WILD ON YOU! (He poses then leaves)

Mene Gene: Well there you have it Hulk Hogan, Taz Cole back to you.

Taz: Thank you very much Mene Gene.

Cole: Mene Gene where did they dig him up at?

Taz: Have some respect Cole

Cole: Im more of a legend than he is.

Taz: Let’s take a look at the legacy of the Hulkster at Wrestlemania
    (Video package plays with Hogan’s music: Hogan Mr t vs. Piper Orndorff WM 1
    Hogan slamming Andre at WM3
    Hogan vs. Savage at WM 4
    Hogan staredown with Warrior WM 6
    Hogan winning WWF title at WM 7
    Hogan winning WWF title at WM 9
    Hogan vs. Rock WM 18

Cole: What a trip down memory lane ….too bad Hulkamania is about to end haha.

Taz: Well were about to find out if your right Cole.

I WALK ALONE……Batista w/Vince McMahon come to the ring

Taz: The roof is about to blow off this place

I AM A REAL AMERICAN……. Hulk Hogan w/Eric Bischoff come to the ring

HULK HOGAN VS BATISTA

They have a staredown in the middle of the ring Hogan slaps Batista. Batista attempts a close line Hogan ducks and nails Batista with a couple huge rights then winds up and close lines Batista over the ropes sending him outside. Vince is irate and Batista is frustrated Hogan cups his ear to the crowd (HOGAN,HOGAN,HOGAN!). Vince and Batista are planning then they break. Batista is starting to get back in the ring and Vince gets on the apron which gives Batista the window he needs as he knees Hogan from behind in the back.

Batista has the upper hand as he keeps hitting Hogan in the back. Batista then applies a bear hug on Hogan and the referee asks Hogan if he wants to submit no response. The referee then raises Hogan’s hand once….twice….Hogan is still in it. Hogan hits Batista once then again then he bites Batista breaking free. Hogan springs off the ropes but is met by a devastating spine buster. Batista goes for the cover 1...2...TWO. Batista then signals its over Vince tells the crowd its over.

Batista has Hogan in position for the Batista Bomb but Hogan low blows Batista. Batista recovers and is now hitting Hogan around the ring….Hogan Hulks up and….YOU. Hogan now hammering Batista with rights then whips him into the ropes and hit’s the big boot sending Batista down to the mat. Hogan goes to spring off the ropes to hit the leg drop but is stopped by Vince. Hogan grabs Vince as he is struggling to get away by the ring post. Batista is back up and Batista bombs Hogan from the middle rope. Batista mouths to the crowd its over. Vince is screaming Hulkamania is dead. Batista kicks “dirt” on Hogan then goes for the cover…Hogan counters small package 1...2.…3! WINNER HULK HOGAN

Hogan rolls out of the ring. Batista and Vince are shocked in the ring. Real American plays Hogan and Bischoff celebrate and Hogan poses.

Taz: Hulkamania Lives!

Cole: I can’t believe what I just saw!

Taz: Hulkamania still runnin wild!

Cole: This years Wrestlemania is not yet in the books but we are pleased to tell you where Wrestlemania will be held next year……

WRESTLEMANIA 28 IN MIAMI!

Taz: WOW! South beach MIAM! Wrestlemania 28

Cole: It’s now time for the Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Taz: First time ever the WWE Tag Team Championship will be defended inside of the Elimination Chamber.

Cole: Let’s take a look at the demonic Elimination Chamber (Video:ELIMINATION CHAMBER’S PAST)

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER
    SLATER & GABRIEL VS SANTINO & KOZLOV VS MARK HENRY & MVP VS
    LUKE GALLOWS & MASON RYAN VS BRISCOE BROTHERS VS KINGS OF WRESTLING
    * I hate writing matches and this would just take forever and just prolong me finishing this even further. Take into consideration I did a match that has never been done before*

Gallows pinned by Mark Briscoe TEAM NEXUS ELIMINATED
    Mark Henry pinned by Chris Hero MVP & MARK HENRY ELIMINATED
    Santino pinned by Claudio SANTINO & KOZLOV ELIMINATED
    Claudio pinned by Jay Briscoe KINGS OF WRESTLING ELIMINATED
    Jay Briscoe pinned by Heath Slater BRICOES ELIMINATED

WINNERS NEW WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS HEATH SLATER JUSTIN GABRIEL

Taz: Was that a fast count?

Cole: What are you talking about?

Taz: Who is this referee never seen him before?

Cole: What does that have to do with anything Briscoes got pinned 1 2 3

Taz: I think it was a fast count

I HAD ENOUGH ILL MAKE EM SEE…. Slater Gabriel hold up the gold and get out of the ring.

Briscoes are having words with the referee they give him the j driller crowd cheers

Cole: Now they can’t do that hes a WWE official. These guys should be fired on the spot.

Taz: Can’t say I don’t agree with them they should be upset but don’t beat up the guy.

Grisham w/Sheamus Backstage

Todd Grisham: Im standing here with the number 1 contender Sheamus you are about to face Edge for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship how are you feeling?

Sheamus: How am I feeling? (Smiles) I think you should be asking Edge that question. See for weeks now ive been beating down Edge little by little. No all I have to do is finish the job. Edge is in his lockeroom preparing for the beating that is to come and saying good bye to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Edge fella your luck has run out, your looking at the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Video Package of Edge Sheamus fued - Sheamus attacking Edge
    - Edge getting revenge
    - Edge Sheamus brawling
    - Edge bloody in the cage Sheamus holding the title

It’s A SHAME…..Sheamus comes to the ring.

ON THIS DAY…..EDGE comes to the ring

Cole: It’s Sheamus’s night I can feel it.

Taz: It may very well be Sheamus’s night but Edge wont go down without a fight.

-Edge and Sheamus immediately start brawling-.

Taz: Here we go

Cole Edge vs. Sheamus for the richest prize in the game!

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    EDGE VS SHEAMUS

Sheamus attempts the brogue kick but he misses and lands in a bad position on the ropes. Edge shakes the ropes causing more pain to Sheamus. Sheamus falls off the ropes to the outside Edge goes after him. Edge hits Sheamus with a stiff right dropping him down on the outside. Sheamus back up Edge hits him with right after right backing him into the guard rail, Edge is continuing to hit Sheamus with rights as Sheamus slumps down against the guard rail. Edge looks at Sheamus who is out of it, Edge backs up and strokes his hair crowd chants spear, spear, spear! Edge runs at Sheamus, Sheamus barely avoids the spear sending Edge through the guard rail.

Sheamus takes Edge and rolls him back into the ring. Goes for the pin 1..2..TWO. Sheamus taunts the crowd then picks up Edge and delivers a vicious back breaker and goes for the pin again 1...2...TWO. Sheamus getting frustrated drags Edge over to the corner then he goes to the outside. Sheamus take Edge’s arm and wraps it against the ring post. He does it again and again and gets back in the ring and attempts another cover 1...2..TWO. Sheamus gets up and puts the boots to Edge’s arm he was just working on and then puts him in a arm bar. Sheamus works the arm Edge starts to get up then breaks free by hitting Sheamus in the mid section but Sheamus drags him back down by his hair.

Sheamus pulls Edge back up and whips him into the ropes then ducks down. Edge kicks Sheamus in the chest stunning him. Sheamus attempts a brogue kick to the still stunned Edge but Edge moves and nails a ddt on Sheamus both men are down. Both men labor back to their feet and exchange blows back and forth til Edge gets the upper hand and hits Sheamus and knock him down. SHARPSHOOTER Edge has Sheamus in the Sharpshooter Sheamus is in agony but makes it to the ropes. The referee instructs Edge to release the hold he does. Sheamus slides into the corner Edge follows Sheamus grabs Edge by the tights pulling him into the turnbuckle face first. Sheamus then grabs Edge and tosses him into the ring post shoulder first. Sheamus then picks him up and has him in position for the celtic cross. Edge escapes bounces of the ropes SPEAR Edge goes for the cover 1...2...3 WINNER STILL WWE WH. CHAMPION EDGE

Taz: EDGE WINS!

Cole: All I can say is what a match!

Taz: Your not kidding one hell of a match that was

Cole: This is the kind of action you can expect next month at Backlash

BACKLASH PROMO Who will feel the Backlash?

UNDERTAKER THE STREAK 18-0 Video of Undertaker defeating all of his 18 Wrestlemania opponents. Video goes dark then a Scorpion appears and it’s a recap of Sting’s mind games with the Undertaker and him pointing at the Wrestlemania sign.

Cole: Coming up next It’s…….lights go out.

(GONG) Ain’t no grave to hold my body down…….Undertaker comes to the ring.

Cole: I was about to say Undertaker vs. Sting

Taz: First time Sting in a WWE ring.

(LIGHTNING CRASH) Metallica seek and destroy plays………Sting comes to the ring.

UNDERTAKER VS STING

Sting and Undertaker meet in the middle of the ring and have a stare down. Undertaker slashes his throat, Sting does the yell and beats on his chest. Undertaker misses the big right hand and Sting goes to work kicking and chopping him down but the Undertaker reverses and puts him in the corner and hits him with a series of punches as Sting flees from the reach of Undertaker. Sting grabs Undertaker by the legs dragging him down and out to the outside.

Sting attempts a right but is blocked by Undertaker who delivers a right of his own. Sting comes back with a kick to the midsection and rams Taker’s face into the mat. Sting climbs onto the apron and dives onto Undertaker but Taker catches him and has him positioned to ram him into the ring post. Sting escapes and pushes Taker into the ring post. Taker gets up by the barricade and Sting goes for the stinger splash Taker narrowly escapes. Undertaker grabs Sting and rolls him back into the ring.

Undertaker slashes his throat signaling its over. Taker picks up Sting for the tombstone Sting escapes and chop blocks Undertaker. Sting gets up and goes to work on Taker’s leg kicking and then wrenching it. Taker rakes the eyes and Sting releases Taker is about upright when Sting hits Taker with a series of kicks to his injured leg then chop blocks him again sending him down to the mat. Sting grabs the leg then synchs in the scorpion death lock. Taker in pain makes it to the ropes Sting breaks the hold.

Sting helps Taker up in the corner and is striking him with his trademark chops and kicks. Sting then whips Taker across the ring and Taker doesn’t make it to the corner because of his injured leg. Taker uses the ropes in the corner to help himself up. Taker has his back turner Sting nails a stinger splash goes for the cover 1...2 TWO. Sting picks up Taker again and puts him in the corner and gives him a right. Sting runs to opposite corner Sting goes for the stinger splash again but is stopped when Taker grabs his throat CHOKESLAM 1..2...TWO. Both men are now laboring back to their feet Sting delivers a quick kick to the heavily damaged leg then has him in position for the scorpion death drop but Taker counters Tombstones him goes for the cover 1.…2.…3 WINNER THE UNDERTAKER.

Taz: What a classic, match for the ages.

Cole: Sting put up a great effort but was not enough to overcome the legendary Undertaker

Taz: The streak continues 19-0

Lights go out and 19-0 is on the titantron Taker drops to one knee and poses

Cole: Thanks for joining us for Wrestlemania 27

WWE LOGO…OFF AIR.
    OneManDynasty

MR TOOL'S PPV'S Empty Re: MR TOOL'S PPV'S

Post  OneManDynasty Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 pm

WRESTLEMANIA XXVII Review:

Bryan/Punk was a solid opener.

Ok Barrett promo.

Battle royal was pointless really.

The Vince/Batista backstage scene could have been longer but it was fine for the length of it.

Big Show/Barrett was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Right decision with Barrett going over. Nice finish with the use of the brass knucks.

Mean Gene with Hogan was a nice touch. Also what was a nice touch was going over Hogan’s previous Wrestlemania moments.

Hogan/Batista was fine. Hogan could have maybe went over after hitting the Leg Drop. Also there could have been something at ringside between Vince and Bischoff. If Batista is staying on your show he could have done more with the win that Hogan. But since its Wrestlemania and Hogan its fine.

I still fine it laughable an Elimination Chamber match at Wrestlemania but anyways. Gabriel and Slater getting the tag titles to make The Corre look event stronger was the right thing to do.

The Sheamus promo was decent. There could had been a Edge promo sometime in the show.

Edge/Sheamus was good.

Taker/Sting was a really good main event.

Overall 8.5/10

Apart from the battle royal and the elimination chamber match everything else delivered.

Michael Tool

Post  Michael Tool Mon May 23, 2011 7:43 pm

OneManDynasty wrote:WRESTLEMANIA XXVII Review:

Bryan/Punk was a solid opener.

Ok Barrett promo.

Battle royal was pointless really.

The Vince/Batista backstage scene could have been longer but it was fine for the length of it.

Big Show/Barrett was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Right decision with Barrett going over. Nice finish with the use of the brass knucks.

Mean Gene with Hogan was a nice touch. Also what was a nice touch was going over Hogan’s previous Wrestlemania moments.

Hogan/Batista was fine. Hogan could have maybe went over after hitting the Leg Drop. Also there could have been something at ringside between Vince and Bischoff. If Batista is staying on your show he could have done more with the win that Hogan. But since its Wrestlemania and Hogan its fine.

I still fine it laughable an Elimination Chamber match at Wrestlemania but anyways. Gabriel and Slater getting the tag titles to make The Corre look event stronger was the right thing to do.

The Sheamus promo was decent. There could had been a Edge promo sometime in the show.

Edge/Sheamus was good.

Taker/Sting was a really good main event.

Overall 8.5/10

Apart from the battle royal and the elimination chamber match everything else delivered.

The battle royal was just filler since i chose to hold a lot of my roster out of storylines so far. As for the elimination chamber i choose to do it at mania for 2 reasons 1 the tag belts really needed something special to make them credible again and 2 Elimination chamber has never had tag teams. I hate writing matches and highly doubt i will be writing full matches in the future. I ended the Hogan match with the small package because its something different. Hogan always hits the leg drop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:51 am